I just dont see how white men have trouble with women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

I just dont see how white men have trouble with women

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Every normal woman wants you just because you are white. If you act like a beta chump than quit bitching and act like a man these women want.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Hi, Mr. Darcy. You seem nice.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Hee hee, good trolling.

Now I'm back in Farangland I see a big problem - there are hardly any hot women here.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Every normal woman?

Post by Guyver »

Mr. Darcy, I am curious on your take of what you consider a normal woman? Every normal woman that I have met is already married. My experience is that acting like a "beta chump" is something that every man on this Earth is guilty of at some point in our lives. It isn't until we get older is when we learn our own variations and flavors of being and acting like a man.

By the way, Merry Christmas Eve to you.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I just dont see how white men have trouble with women

Post by zboy1 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Every normal woman wants you just because you are white. If you act like a beta chump than quit bitching and act like a man these women want.
Honestly, when even White men are have problems with dating...you know things are really screwed up in the world, especially the females. LOL!
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

zboy1 wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:Every normal woman wants you just because you are white. If you act like a beta chump than quit bitching and act like a man these women want.
Honestly, when even White men are have problems with dating...you know things are really screwed up in the world, especially the females. LOL!
this and yes. Everybody has been a beta chump once in their life, but I think guys are just screwed over by the social circle cliques here. To meet a good girl, you have to meet her through her social group. If you don't have a social group than we are left with the skanks.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

White men who don't have enough wealth or status don't do well in western society as I've seen with some of my white friends.

But latin american and asian women worship white men and that has to be an option for white men who are having trouble dating their own white western women.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

SilverEnergy wrote:White men who don't have enough wealth or status don't do well in western society as I've seen with some of my white friends.

But latin American and asian women worship white men and that has to be an option for white men who are having trouble dating their own white western women.
Any westernized minority girl worships white men.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

You have it backwards. Being white only helps with completely NON-westernized minority girls.

I set up an Okcupid profile in Hong Kong and was treated like a young Brad Pitt. Yet when I message or approach Chinese girls who've been in Canada for more than a month, I'm treated like the Elephant Man. And why wouldn't I be? They have white studs trying to get in their epicanthic slits at every corner.

Honestly, given my current location, I'd rather be black. At least then I could play "novelty game."
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Here's what I've discovered, if you're white and you're not actually interested in AWs, then they suddenly become interested, esp if you have your career (et al) going.

Thus, my current association with my lesbian pal has gotten me more attention from AWs, than ever before in life. In essence, the AWs are trying to figure what Mel's doing right which they can't seem to replicate. And of course, how can they reproduced the qualities of *being an honest companion/pal, liking classic rock, b@ning hoes together, and so on*, when their mentality is to simple manipulate men around them.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

S_Parc wrote:Here's what I've discovered, if you're white and you're not actually interested in AWs, then they suddenly become interested, esp if you have your career (et al) going.

Thus, my current association with my lesbian pal has gotten me more attention from AWs, than ever before in life. In essence, the AWs are trying to figure what Mel's doing right which they can't seem to replicate. And of course, how can they reproduced the qualities of *being an honest companion/pal, liking classic rock, b@ning hoes together, and so on*, when their mentality is to simple manipulate men around them.
Women over 25 are disgusting without clothes and makeup.
Deformed
Freshman Poster

Post by Deformed »

Bulls**t, yes being white helps a lot but all women only want a white men who is 7+/10 in looks. For Asians, that standard is even higher unless they date strictly within their own race (and own type of Asian). if you want a white, black, Latino, or even a different type of Asian girl as an Asian guy you need to be at least an 8 in looks and over 5 feet 10. white guys who are a 7 in looks can get cute women within their own race as well an any other race.

If being white was all that matters id of had a gf by now since I'm 6'4" on top of being white. plus I live in Canada where there are lots of multiracial women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

White American men have plenty of trouble with American women. The trouble is, most either don't want to admit it, or they are in denial mode.

There is a segment of white men who are the cream of the crop and these men have their way with the best-looking women. Average white men (and below) have to settle for plump, crazy, or unattractive women.

I won't even get into how badly white men are treated by the family courts, but they are to blame for that mess. They are too wedded to the idea of marriage (no pun intended) and they sacrifice themselves for broken women.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Mr.Darcy wrote:
Any westernized minority girl worships white men.
You couldn't be more wrong here. I'm sorry, but that is nonsense. A hot Westernized latin or Asian girl is harder to get than practically ANY white girl. Unless you have both looks AND status, you are not going to have a prayer...even as a white man. I can't think of ANY westernized female that is more in demand in the US than a hot Asian girl. They are literally put onto a pedestal so high that you can't even see them...lol. Being an extremely attractive minority gives them a HUGE advantage in the dating scene. I once dated a black girl that could have her choice of any man of any race she wanted as well. I remember when she approached me in a busy club and my group of friends were in awe....she was extremely attractive.

Too many people make a BIG deal out of race and dating. I have a black friend that could run circles around the vast majority of white guys when it comes to picking up white girls. There are so many unattractive white guys without status in the USA. They really don't have a prayer at dating anyone that is more attractive than they are....unless they go abroad. I see plenty of white trash here everyday that wouldn't (or shouldn't) have a prayer with ANYONE anywhere on earth.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Meh. I lost my appetite for white women a long time ago. But for jokes and giggles, lets say I did get one. Then what? Wait for her to judge me every second of the day because I'm not meeting her material demands and/or I'm not constantly entertaining her only to give her half of my assets three years later because she's "changed."

No thanks, I'll pass.

But that's good news for you Mr. Darcy. More white women for you! Enjoy the smorgasbord!