Westernized Asian women at the top of the food chain in US

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Westernized Asian women at the top of the food chain in US

Post by Someone »

I want to bring up an important topic which hasn't been discussed at length yet on this forum.

The most desirable women in North America are not white women, contrary to a lot of speculation here; white American women are frequently frumpy and not all that glamorous. The most desirable women in the US tend to be Asian (westernized -- either born or raised here, i.e. they speak perfect English).

Very often, I see very cute petite Asian-American girls with "top-10th-percentile" 6'-6'4 white Anglo athletes who wouldn't be out of place in Hollywood. Sometimes I'm even tempted to take pictures of these couples. I've lost count of the number of hot, thin, glamorous Asian-American women standing next to White "Ben Affleck" or "Jake Gylenhaal"-look alikes.

(Note - I am not talking about F.O.B. Asians (fresh off-the-boat) who speak poor English. Those actually tend to be rather ugly; Americanization or Westernization actually tends to make Asian women much prettier. For the purposes of this discussion I'm only focused on Americanized Asians.)

So, the first thing I've noticed is that Westernized-Asian women tend to enjoy higher reproductive success than white American women, because apparently a 5'5 cute petite Asian-American girl can easily get a 6'4 muscular and successful white-American man. In fairness, this happens because Asian-American women are more glamorous than white American women. They dress better and wear heels all the time, whereas white AWs have a more casual style, and don't pay as much attention to glamor and don't take care of themselves as much. Anybody remember that song by Taylor Swift, that quintessential AW, with the lyrics "She wears heels, and I wear sneakers; she wears skirts, I wear T-shirts"? There's a lot of truth in those lyrics, actually, which describe white AWs quite well.

Secondly, the higher "reproductive fitness" of Asian women creates these issues in America:

a) White AWs are definitely feeling the pinch, because their top-tier men get stolen from them. So White AWs actually have to compete a little harder. Some of you stated that white AWs enjoy a lot of options and that's not really true, their potential partners (white men) literally get stolen by Asian women. As an example, I'm a white but by no means tall or attractive man, and on online dating sites, my profile actually attracted a substantial number of very cute white women, and almost no Asian ones. The Asian ones can get a true white male model and they're not even looking for someone like me, but the white women do have to try a bit harder, so they do open my profile.

This also disproves the suggestion elsewhere on this forum that white men can "easily" get Asian-American women. Not the case; those women are at the top of the food chain, and enjoy higher status than white women.

b) So, among Asians as an ethnic group, there's "runaway success" with daughters but not sons, because daughters can apparently get men in the top 10th percentile of looks and status. Women, particularly American-born ones, are the "top export" among Asians! This means that these families should reproductively "bet" on daughters rather than sons, so to speak, and this seems to be the case. Among my white friends who married Asian women, they almost all have daughters, and hardly any have sons! How this happens, of course, we don't know, but nature seems to favor female fetuses in this case, since Asian women do very well in this society.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

these petite asian women chase these men.not the other way around.

just yesterday I saw a 6 feet 7 or so blonde guy leaving the bar with a 4´11 or so asian american girl.at first I thought they were bf-gf until she asked him if he smokes.meaning she was gonna do a ONS and they had met just there.

seriousely asian girls have tall white guy fever(here they rarely date white guys,they tend to date black guys here)

only outcasted or nerdy,unattractive white men really have asian fever.I am not talking about liking hot asian girls.I think all guys like hot asian girls,just as they like hot girls of any race.but I am talking about the asian woman exclusivity.for example my nerdy friend admits he would take a ugly asian over a cute girl of another race.I´m talking about that.

socially adjusted white,hispanic and black americans who are goodlooking prefer either white girls or Latinas(I´d think its a tie)'.

and IDK what glasses you´re looking thru thinking asian americans are more attractive than white women.lol 5´5 isn´t petite either.its tall for a girl.

I do agree that the future Beta cuckolds of american hoes are being taken by asian women.and they don´t like that.these mena re their backup plan,after getting f***ed casually by the hot hunks.

hence why white american women hate asian girls.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Honestely,Asian girls are very appealing on a broad spectrum.they have hipsters,they have RNB lovers,they have the cool cheerleaders,something for everybody,really.

from the geeks to the jocks,they can all get a relatively goodlooking AZN woman.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

These are the reasons why Asian-American women do very well (and can get tall, handsome men in the top 10%):

- More attractive (physically) than white women.

a) They wear make-up and heels every day, everywhere. When was the last time you saw a white American woman who wore sexy boots with heels and flattering make-up? The only other women who do this are Eastern-European (e.g. Russian), and possibly European in general, but in America, we don't have too many of those.

b) Nice hair styles. Their hair is never untidy or frumpy; it's usually neat and short.

b) Good bodies. Almost no fat/overweight women.

- Intelligent (educated). They have degrees and a high IQ. When was the last time you saw a Latina, or a white woman, who was studying to be a doctor, for example, or who had Ph.D.'s or MBA degrees? Latinas are dumb and ghetto, and white women tend to become nurses and teachers, and are rarely very intelligent.

- Lack of religion - this makes them easily assimilatable into other cultures. For example, Latinas or black women are very religious, which is a no-no for normal educated men.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

From living in LA I saw a lot of successful, intelligent, attractive couples. White guy/Asian girl did not seem more representative among them than other variations. I think part of the reason this meme is so popular is because America is largely white and white guys have a fetish for Asian women because they think they will be submissive and vice versa Asian women think the white guy will be "sweet."
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

I agree with Someone, except for one part: Asian women in Asia can definitely be as attractive as the most attractive Asian women in the USA. Don't make that judgement based on the Philippines or other 3rd world countries where people live hard lives. I would say that a large percentage of the most attractive Filipinas, for instance, move away from the Philippines. The most attractive Filipinas I've ever seen have been in the USA where they make $$ on their looks. Outside of that, I think his post was right on target.

Asians make up only 4.8% of the US population. That is one of the reasons you see many hot couples that don't include an Asian woman in the mix. Asian women are easily the most in-demand woman in the USA today with only one reason being that they are the most rare.

I can walk around practically any city in the USA and be LUCKY to see ONE (yes, ONE) attractive woman ALL DAY in white areas. I could walk around in Singapore or Bangkok and see MANY attractive women every single hour of the day or night. I don't have Asian goggles on either, I KNOW what hot Asian women look like vs Asian women that are not attractive at all. There is just simply a better percentage of attractive females in those countries...no comparison to most cities in the USA.

Many of the Asian girls that come down from California to Las Vegas to party are definitely hot as can be. So are the Asian girls that work in the Nightlife Industry. However, they are the most in-demand and they know it. This makes them unreachable for the majority and can be some of the worst women to deal with in the USA. I worked in the nightlife industry in Las Vegas for many years and Asian women were wanted by many of the absolute most attractive, rich and powerful men in the city. I could get the white girls that you guys call "attractive" (not even close to attractive in most cases) at any moment, but it was a serious challenge to land the Asian women as they simply had way too many options. I was attractive, but I didn't have the status and $$$$ that others could offer them. I still had success, but the challenge was largely not worth the effort long-term. I got my Filipina GF and pulled out of that city with her.

Much of this is simply personal preference when it comes to physical attraction. However, take the average 25-30 year old white woman in the USA and compare her to the average 25-30 year old Asian woman in the USA. You gotta be nuts to think that the average white woman comes out on top...lol. Girls can be cute when they are younger, but you can't even judge attractiveness level until they are at least 21 IMO. For instance, Latin women are gorgeous when they are 16 through maybe 21 or 22 in the USA. However, there is usually a STEEP decline after that (obesity rates are insane). Jessica Alba (a personal favorite) is obviously an exception...she's still amazing. White women are the same, but I don't usually find them attractive even before the age of 21 and THEN they take that STEEP decline.

Obesity DOES make a difference though...I'll admit. Throw 50 pounds of fat on a previously perfect grade 10 woman of any race and she is no longer attractive. Obesity ruins attractiveness period...for males and females of any race. That is one reason why there are so few available ATTRACTIVE women in Western countries...
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

tre wrote:I can walk around practically any city in the USA and be LUCKY to see ONE (yes, ONE) attractive woman ALL DAY in white areas. I could walk around in Singapore or Bangkok and see MANY attractive women every single hour of the day or night. I don't have Asian goggles on either, I KNOW what hot Asian women look like vs Asian women that are not attractive at all. There is just simply a better percentage of attractive females in those countries...no comparison to most cities in the USA.
I can't speak for every city but if you walk around the downtown areas of Boston, being a major university area, you'll see plenty of attractive young white women. The problem is when they open their mouths and then, you can tell that it's all *bad attitude* city.

As for drop dead gorgeous, that's the city of Seoul where almost every girl dresses up as if she's going to audition for a modeling career. And then afterwards, you have Singapore, Bangkok, Tokyo, etc.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

S_Parc wrote:
tre wrote:I can walk around practically any city in the USA and be LUCKY to see ONE (yes, ONE) attractive woman ALL DAY in white areas. I could walk around in Singapore or Bangkok and see MANY attractive women every single hour of the day or night. I don't have Asian goggles on either, I KNOW what hot Asian women look like vs Asian women that are not attractive at all. There is just simply a better percentage of attractive females in those countries...no comparison to most cities in the USA.
I can't speak for every city but if you walk around the downtown areas of Boston, being a major university area, you'll see plenty of attractive young white women. The problem is when they open their mouths and then, you can tell that it's all *bad attitude* city.

As for drop dead gorgeous, that's the city of Seoul where almost every girl dresses up as if she's going to audition for a modeling career. And then afterwards, you have Singapore, Bangkok, Tokyo, etc.
College areas are vastly different than typical environments in the USA though. Besides, most of these attractive girls are likely between the ages of 18-21. They aren't going to date anyone in their 30's (unless they are rich and/or extremely attractive), much less 40's or 50's. Watch them change over the 4-5 years they are in college...you likely won't even recognize them. I was the cashier at a major college cafe and I saw the changes (for the much worse) in only 1 year. Again, a higher percentage of Asian girls emerging from college look closer to the way they entered than do their white girl counterparts.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

tre wrote:Watch them change over the 4-5 years they are in college...you likely won't even recognize them.
Believe me, I know.

Why do you think that I'm hanging out with a lesbian and bo*nking esc@rts with her? I have a serious level of repulsion towards the AWs in our society.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yes, those are some good observations, Someone! And with all the attention Asian females get in America, no wonder they often 'shun' or 'put down' Asian men in the process. Asian females inevitably put other races ahead of their own, which often gets Asian men very angry and sad in the process.

Asian women are extremely hypergamous, as many RooshV and ROK articles attest to, but there is also an element of 'self-hatred' and 'white acceptance' involved with the "Westernization" of Asian women in the States, and other Anglo countries.

Since Asian culture is often mocked by the majority in Western countries, what do you think Asian females will do to gain acceptance in those places? Of course, shun their own and pretend to act 'White' or 'Black' in order to be accepted better by the mainstream.

Asian men cannot do that since they will also remain "Asian men" no matter what they do, or how hard they try to 'fit in' and change with the dominant culture.

It's a lost cause for Asian men in the West. Come to Asia, where Asian women still overwhelmingly prefer Asian men the most. Also, Asian women do not 'hate' Asian men like their overseas Asian counterparts in the West. I even see many unattractive Asian men with very attractive and pretty Asian women by their side (something you will never see in America!).
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Tezcatlipoca wrote:From living in LA I saw a lot of successful, intelligent, attractive couples. White guy/Asian girl did not seem more representative among them than other variations. I think part of the reason this meme is so popular is because America is largely white and white guys have a fetish for Asian women because they think they will be submissive and vice versa Asian women think the white guy will be "sweet."
+1

This has also been my observation. Sure, seeing white men and Asian women together isn't uncommon. But, by far, I've seen the most attractive white guys with attractive white girls. I get TONS of Asian women and I'm no male model, myself. :P
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

zboy1 wrote:Yes, those are some good observations, Someone! And with all the attention Asian females get in America, no wonder they often 'shun' or 'put down' Asian men in the process. Asian females inevitably put other races ahead of their own, which often gets Asian men very angry and sad in the process.

Asian women are extremely hypergamous, as many RooshV and ROK articles attest to, but there is also an element of 'self-hatred' and 'white acceptance' involved with the "Westernization" of Asian women in the States, and other Anglo countries.

Since Asian culture is often mocked by the majority in Western countries, what do you think Asian females will do to gain acceptance in those places? Of course, shun their own and pretend to act 'White' or 'Black' in order to be accepted better by the mainstream.

Asian men cannot do that since they will also remain "Asian men" no matter what they do, or how hard they try to 'fit in' and change with the dominant culture.

It's a lost cause for Asian men in the West. Come to Asia, where Asian women still overwhelmingly prefer Asian men the most. Also, Asian women do not 'hate' Asian men like their overseas Asian counterparts in the West. I even see many unattractive Asian men with very attractive and pretty Asian women by their side (something you will never see in America!).
I said this before and I'll say it again: in my observations, the reason why Asian guys tend to struggle in the west is because they lack the bad boy persona. I'm not sure why, but I've rarely met a cocky, aggressive Asian guy (I've met many white, black, and spanish guys like this though). Generally, anybody that lacks this persona will struggle (I know because it has come and gone for me over the years.....when I have it, I do well....when I don't, I get nothing).

I've known Asian guys in real life that DID have it and they did well with all kinds of women.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Don't make the mistake of comparing Asian women from Asia with Asian-American women.

Here's a video. An American girl is at the end.

Take one Asian American girl put her in Asia, see how fast she changes. We date stereotypes.

Cheers.

Filipina Girl Caught *Lusting* On Camera!

"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

This thread is hilarious. Overgeneralize much?
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

''Someone'' is just plain wrong.the hot young white men are dating and prefer hot young latinas and white girls.young hot white girls are all over the place in any major metropolitan city.do you go outside,Bro?

the idea that asian american women are most attractive is only so in the minds of some white men.or example Latino and black men(and even many white guys!) love curvy thick women ,they aren't attracted generally to boyish bodies and anorexic sticks figures.so to them Latinas are bomb.and it shows from IR stats.just as many latina women are with white guys,as asian females are.and IDK who or where the Whites/Latinas in your neighbourhood don't have nice hair and nice dress sence.when I lived in the States I would go crazy from all the(young) latinas and white girls in hot pants.it was legit torture.

the only thing alot of AA females have on white women is short height and petiteness(and maybe silky hair),neotony etc .but Latinas have them beat on that.latinas have all that but with caucasian features,so more guys want them.and let me tell you latinas in L.A also know they are the most desired.

I will agree even if a hot white girl is hot,she still usually is tall and has masculine frame/body.and usually gets more manly with age.lets be honest men prefer neotenous little girl -like women.

but latinas are more shorter and cuter tan alot of asian females.only Northeastasian girls are really cute in the face.

filips,thais american girls look like broad features- monkeys.no hate,just keeping it real.

as for Ghetto?I agree most latinas only like Cholo men and after that black guys(atleast in Texas,in L.A not really),it has nothing to do with them being ghetto,they just find alot of white guys wimps and corny.they want their men to be cool and have that swagger.most latinas with white guys are Paisas who go to church with another church going white guy.

don't make it out like white guys are rejecting latinas for being''ghetto'',its latinas rejecting white guys for being corny.hot white women/latin women are most desired in USA,white men who can't get them go the asian route.its that simple.

asian girls chase white guys,white guys have it EASY with asian girls,so they go that route.it has nothing to do with them being most desired.