Why Shorter Men Should Go After Taller Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Yeh, throwing the BS flag on the article.....esp this comment:

Right now, many men incorrectly believe that women want a taller man for evolutionary reasons-to protect us and our offspring. But if you ask women, it's about feeling feminine. In Data: A Love Story, Amy Webb's memoir about online dating, she confesses she felt she needed a man who was at least five-ten. (Webb is five-six, making that requirement just one inch shy of the eight-percent average.) "I wanted someone to overpower me, who could wrap his entire body around me in a hug, but who could also throw me down on a bed," she writes. "Someone who's smaller may be wonderful, but in my case he will never make me feel like he's in control."

What a bullshit contradictory comment. It is SO evolutionary and so primal.

I have asked this question to over 1000 women online and in person. 80% of the women stated they wanted a man to be taller....again by about 4-5". About 10% said they didn't care so long as they had other traits. The other 10% were dominant type females who wanted weaker men...

Studies show women look at height and shoulder width as signs of strength and power within seconds of meeting a man. I see it all the time as I am blessed with a slim build, broad shoulders and am 6' tall.

The same goes for me...we like thin women with nice asses purely for procreation and sexual preference. Fat women...I dont mean chubby, i mean obese or very overweight, are seen by the mind as unhealthy and not good gene material for childbearing.

For men and women it all comes back to sexual selection and procreation...from puberty until past menopause. Our minds are still in primal state...like our caveman ancestors. True, we can look deeper into a persons personality and soul....but initially and for the most part, women want strong men and men want smaller, weaker women.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Its also important to note that a LOT of women know that short guys have "little man" syndrome - an attitude problem that they have to overcome their shortness. Like fat girls having a complex of jealousy and being pissed off at the world. Both are stereotypes...but quite true...
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

I think anything over the average 5'10" is fine for men. They will be able to date most of the women they'd want to at that height.

That said, guys that look like Mark Wahlberg, or the younger Tom Cruise (both 5'8" or less) aren't going to have a hard time either.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

I find men who are short....under 5' 8'' try too hard which is a turnoff...so it may not all be their height...but their presentation...
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Enticer wrote:I find men who are short....under 5' 8'' try too hard which is a turnoff...so it may not all be their height...but their presentation...

Or their confidence in other attributes...
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I am 5'9. Technically 175.26 CM tall. I guess it is the average height for guys these days.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

All women are the same height laying down.