Literal Chemistry in mate selection...

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Literal Chemistry in mate selection...

Post by Enticer »

In my studies of the human mate selection process, I came up with some startling research on MHC Gene selection in regards to women and mate selection...

The basic facts show:

Women can identify through odor or taste, the proper mate for them based on their immune genes. When men and women have the SAME immune genes - MHC genes, miscarriage and deformities can occur. When men and women have DIS-similar MCH genes, a good match for procreation is made.

Through subliminal signals, women will be attracted or not attracted to you based on these cues in the brain...usually within seconds of meeting a man. Of course she will come up with excuses or not even know at all WHY she dislikes or likes him...but in fact, it is pure literal chemistry. This is why it is critical to get close and kiss women....it is a proper gauge for them.

Now, before someone cries BS...there have been a number of well documented studies on this. In short, they took x-amount of men and had them wear shirts for 2-3 days with no deodorant....then gave them to women to smell. The women rated them as Like or Dislike....and when referenced with blood samples...of each male and female immune genes (MHC) the results were startling. Nearly every woman liked the smell of a shirt/man with the opposite MHC genes as her...again, proper for procreation.

This proves that women do indeed select and do so on a subliminal level...and see a man purely as a sexual object at first glance. Mate selection is purely sexual for the purpose of procreation...on a subconconcious level. Even at age 50 or 60, a woman will be attracted to you from the deepest regions of her brain...for procreation. Of course, they will deny this....but science doesnt lie.

Two other startling facts go with this....

1. This is true in lower mammals as well...mice being one of them...

2. When women took an oral contraceptive, the results were opposite...

In other words....if you date a woman on the pill, she may be attracted to all your quirks and funny things you do....then one day, when she is off the pill....she will suddenly think you're an idiot and cant stand you. Other meds may also mess with this internal attraction motor, further confounding things when she is on/of the pill....

BS? I dont think so...read it for yourself....

Conclusion is this. NEVER fall in love with a woman until she shows significant attraction in you. The guy who falls in love with some girl at school or his job may NEVER be able to get to her as her mind has him already in the friend zone..forever. She makes up reasons...not really able to put her finger on it. But their body chemistry doesnt line up..and she rejects him for it. As for women on the pill? Be careful.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_hist ... _selection

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

http://people.howstuffworks.com/opposites-attract1.htm

more on this....the sources are solid on this generic article...
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Genetics and race

Post by TopSpruce »

This would mean you'd be more likley to find a match in races that are genetically similar to your own.

The studies show women avoid men who smell too much like their father(avoid inbreeding) but also avoid men who smell too differently from their father(avoid outbreeding).
Last edited by TopSpruce on December 26th, 2013, 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Very nice....

My overall point was that there looks like a true natural mate selection process that may be out of our control as men...so be careful with "love at first sight"

Her mind may tell her away the minute she smells you :)
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

More towards chemistry after connection is made...

Post by In2dadark »

The chemistry thing works both ways; and yes, I'm a subscriber. How do I feel after having sex (ML) w/ her for a few weeks, how does her ..uh..happy place smell when aroused. The list is practically endless & each item is ever mutable was we morph as beings. This chemistry thing makes LTR difficult as we are always changing. How her & your chemistry changes over time will play a big part in whether LTR will work (if that is what you want).

The chemical, spiritual & fleshy person I become when interacting & loving someone dictates the degree to which I love that woman, if at all. This is a large reason P4P fell away a long time ago. This is the dimension I crave most I think. I like seeing them become more beautiful than they already were at my hands.

That, for me, has been the problem in the past with AW. They take that new them, that unexplained power I give them and they engage in personal hypergiamy of their own accord. I pull the plug & then they fall back down over time & end up worse when they find out they're not getting it back . I don't think males realize the power (chemical & otherwise) they wield over women. If you did, you wouldn't want to pay to give away your power. Courtship is something else. It doesn't have to be trashy. Guess I'm an old fashioned, romantic Italian.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

@Top - can you repost that image or get me a link to it...i found it quite fascinatiing...

There's so many factors with AW....but this literal chemistry is a start...