Westernized Asian women at the top of the food chain in US

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Quite a complex topic, I agree with Bane, it's hard to generalise.

From what I have seen from my life in London and my own experience (I dated Japanese, Koreans, Taiwanese, Chinese, Malays, and Filipinas), white men like to go Asian because of the exotic look, sure, but mainly because their being shorter, cute and petite makes them less intimidating in a relationship. It's also generally true that a girl steeped in typical Asian values will be relatively more polite and devoted, as a girlfriend or wife. Western men are not stupid, and they either know this, or feel it at least on a subconscious level.

When I arrived in London in 1998 Kylie Minogue was a humongous superstar of a minuscule stature, and greatly contributed to dispel the myth that a woman has to be at least 1.70m to be a sex symbol. I guess when the media contribute fuelling a specific aesthetical canon, men are naturally compelled to check it out, and no surprise quite a few of them find their golden nugget in an Asian girl, or a short girl, or a more traditional girl (like a Polish).
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

You guys have got it all wrong, Asian-AMERICAN women (in contrast to the FOBs) are anything but "submissive" or meek, they are extremely confident and assertive, which is part of the reason they're so hot, actually. The only submissive Asian women are those that don't speak English well and aren't Americanized. It's a common myth and very easily disproved with Westernized Asians. And the confidence and Americanization of Westernized Asians is actually part of their appeal (as I said, the FOBs are unattractive and often unintelligent; the Westernized ones are attractve, intelligent, confident, and sometimes non-conformist).

Secondly, their petite height actually detracts from "conventional beauty." Fashion models and actresses tend to be tall-ish, and that is in fact a criterion for women's beauty, similar to men's handsomeness. Short women aren't conventionally attractive, although the one thing you could say is, they also get the short guys seeking them out, which doubles their dating pool, so they have more options.

But the real reason Asian-American women rise to the top of the American market is because they are elegant and look after their appearance. You will never see an Asian woman without heels or earrings, for example. They also have cute faces. If you're a visual guy and appearances are important to you then Asian women fit the bill, much more so than AWs. American men have been "voting with their feet." it's got nothing to do with petite stature or the myth of submissiveness. The latter is blatantly false, as AA women are some of the most ruthless and calculating ones out there. And the former is actually a disadvantage in the conventional sense, so that's not why they're valued. They're valued for their elegance and glamor, as I pointed out on the first page.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

There are a few Asian/Western couples in my part of Farangland. Older guys seem to marry very average looking chubby Thai women. Younger dudes are preferring Chinese women. I saw some reasonably attractive Chinese women out today.

I saw a cute Asian couple, but I didn't recognise their language so I don't know where they're from.

There aren't many guys here with Filipinas.

Southern China was absolutely awash with beautiful women. I'd see loads of 9's and 10's just on the way to the convenience store.

If you want smart kids, marry a Chinese tiger mom. Babies/kids are worshipped in China. I never really saw that in Thailand. Hell, in Shanghai there was a whole shopping mall JUST FOR BABY STUFF.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Someone wrote:You guys have got it all wrong, Asian-American women (in contrast to the FOBs) are anything but "submissive" or meek, they are extremely confident and assertive, which is part of the reason they're so hot, actually. The only submissive Asian women are those that don't speak English well and aren't Americanized. It's a common myth and very easily disproved with Westernized Asians. And the confidence and Americanization of Westernized Asians is actually part of their appeal (as I said, the FOBs are unattractive and often unintelligent; the Westernized ones are attractve, intelligent, confident, and sometimes non-conformist).

Secondly, their petite height actually detracts from "conventional beauty." Fashion models and actresses tend to be tall-ish, and that is in fact a criterion for women's beauty, similar to men's handsomeness. Short women aren't conventionally attractive, although the one thing you could say is, they also get the short guys seeking them out, which doubles their dating pool, so they have more options.

But the real reason Asian-American women rise to the top of the American market is because they are elegant and look after their appearance. You will never see an Asian woman without heels or earrings, for example. They also have cute faces. If you're a visual guy and appearances are important to you then Asian women fit the bill, much more so than AWs. American men have been "voting with their feet." it's got nothing to do with petite stature or the myth of submissiveness. The latter is blatantly false, as AA women are some of the most ruthless and calculating ones out there. And the former is actually a disadvantage in the conventional sense, so that's not why they're valued. They're valued for their elegance and glamor, as I pointed out on the first page.
I actually agree with you, but I was looking at the topic from a different angle: white British (or European) men hooking up with non-Westernized or semi-Westernized young women who haven't spent much time in the West: talk about long-stint tourists, or language learners, postgrad or PhD students or young professionals, etc. London is an absolute playground for these kinds of Asians.

If Asian Americans or 100% Americanised Asians exhibit the same (or a higher) degree of assertiveness, confidence and (I suspect) sense of entitlement and princess syndrome, am I correct to assume all that sets them apart is their appearance? At least in the US, is the way they look what sells them at such a big premium? As for elegance and glamour, true, many Westernized Asians know how to value their assets (clear skin, thin figure, etc.) and conceal their limitations (flat chests, height challenge etc.). But so do a lot of whites with half a brain, and a little money to spend on wardrobe, make up and cosmetic surgery.

For how much I love Asians, as a European I don't think I would be interested in being with a woman who looks Asian but smells, walks and quacks just like another American woman of the nether kind?
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Someone wrote:These are the reasons why Asian-American women do very well (and can get tall, handsome men in the top 10%):

- More attractive (physically) than white women.

a) They wear make-up and heels every day, everywhere. When was the last time you saw a white American woman who wore sexy boots with heels and flattering make-up? The only other women who do this are Eastern-European (e.g. Russian), and possibly European in general, but in America, we don't have too many of those.

b) Nice hair styles. Their hair is never untidy or frumpy; it's usually neat and short.

b) Good bodies. Almost no fat/overweight women.

- Intelligent (educated). They have degrees and a high IQ. When was the last time you saw a Latina, or a white woman, who was studying to be a doctor, for example, or who had Ph.D.'s or MBA degrees? Latinas are dumb and ghetto, and white women tend to become nurses and teachers, and are rarely very intelligent.

- Lack of religion - this makes them easily assimilatable into other cultures. For example, Latinas or black women are very religious, which is a no-no for normal educated men.
More attractive than white women? Not really. Maybe for a guy who prefers asian women. I've seen MANY asian girls go out without heels, with no make up, sweat pants, baggy clothes, have bad acne, etc.

I see American women everyday wearing sexy clothing, just the same as I see American women that don't.

Most asian girls don't have good bodies at all man, unless you're into that "young boy" look. Some asian girls have "full bodies" but majority are flat in the back and flat at the top. Nowadays you see many asian chics with fake tits, which looks horrible on them by the way.

I've met many asian girls that were dumb as a rock and didn't have education. I've also met smart ones...same with white girls.

White women have absolutely no problem hooking up with the so called good looking white guys. I see it all the time. I don't see any potential threat that asian girls create over the white girls at all. In fact, the truth is that white girls still dominate the dating of these white guys.

I personally don't find asian women attractive so my opinions are definitely biased, just like yours are. But I think you had a lot of incorrect assumptions about asians over whites. Asian American, Euro American, Latin American, whatever.... in the end, an AW is an AW and they all fall in the same bucket of shit in my book.

There's no better or worse of the two, it all boils down to personal preference. But again as I said, if they are an AW, they are still flawed in many ways simply because of it.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Wow, this thread is a funny read! OP, sounds like you've got a mad case of yellow fever. Here's a dose of reality to curb your idealization of asian women: First of all, no, asian women are not at the top of the food chain. Sure they are popular with some white males, but the majority of white and other non-asian men in America do not show any preference for asian woman. Almost half the women I've dated have been asian women (mostly Chinese), but most of my white male friends say asian girls do nothing for them. They are interested in more voluptuous whites, latinos, blacks, indian and middle eastern women. Even several of my asian guy friends have white fever and do not like asian women.

The overwhelming majority of white men get with white women, especially the more attractive/alpha white males. Most white male-asian female couplings are more average-looking. The white guys who date asian tend to be laid-back, intellectual and dorky. A lot of us are engineers (I'm an ME, lol). White women get pissed when asian women grab up their cuckold-to-be nerdy white guys before they can get to them.

Also, Asian-American women are not any more fashionable that white American women. I'll bet you're seeing all these fashionable asian women at trendy neighborhoods in the city where =everyone= is fashionable and many of those asian girls are Japanese tourists. Go to the suburbs and you'll see plenty of dime-a-dozen asian-american women wearing jeans, sweatshirts and flip-flops. Now, asian women in asia, that's another story...
Last edited by fightforlove on January 2nd, 2014, 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Bane wrote:This thread is hilarious. Overgeneralize much?
+1 On HA anecdotal = proof.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Devil Dog wrote:
Bane wrote:This thread is hilarious. Overgeneralize much?
+1 On HA anecdotal = proof.

Theories about love...theories about girls...theories about hookers and the search
by most to find essentially free hookers abroad.

Chains and women do not mix well..food chains or any other. My wife cooked me
a splendid dinner tonight...put on a concert of my favorite music...sent the housekeeper
out early...dragged me into the bedroom for a little nookie and finally went to sleep even happier
than I am. A lot better to have an Asian girl on top...than on top or not of whatever food chain...
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Lmao at this false topic. The only guys I see with asian women are the bottom barrel of white men. Alpha white men go for white women, high quality black women, and latinas.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Someone wrote:You guys have got it all wrong, Asian-American women (in contrast to the FOBs) are anything but "submissive" or meek, they are extremely confident and assertive, which is part of the reason they're so hot, actually. The only submissive Asian women are those that don't speak English well and aren't Americanized. It's a common myth and very easily disproved with Westernized Asians. And the confidence and Americanization of Westernized Asians is actually part of their appeal (as I said, the FOBs are unattractive and often unintelligent; the Westernized ones are attractve, intelligent, confident, and sometimes non-conformist).

It all boils down to neotony.Asian women are childlike and delicate.they are also very short.all men have this as their number 1 # Beauty standard.what gay fasion designers deem as the beauty standard doesn't really correlate with men's tastes.biology is set in stone.

just as much as the media pushes Zac Efron/justin bieber/Tyga as the alpha male,men of his ilk will always be cuckolded by ''ugly''Jason Statham lookalikes.

asian women on a scale of femininity are on average 9s.I don't care if alot of them lack hips or boobs.what use is hips and boobs when your face is masculine/angular/strong,your body is wide boned,your hands are big,wich is the case for most women of other ethnicities.its also about the form moreso than the volume.

all this talk of submissiveness is just a plus.Asian women naturally are less confrontational because they have low testosterone(they have low E too but still).lets face it behaviour is almost 100 % HORMONAL.you can talk about ''values'',culture and all that bullshit but at the end of the day its all hormonal.I can guarantee you if you gave the average anglo or ghetto black woman DHT/T blockers,and Estrogen injections she would be like a asian woman in her mentality and demeanor.

so their childish fragile looks(wide set eyes,full lips,wide round face,reccessed chin,lack of brow bone,tiny ''buttoned''nose) combined with their fragile childlike personalities are what attracts men to them.thats it.all the rest is mentally masturbating.

and its all because of their genetic predisposition to low T.

Black women actually have the highest estrogen of all women(this is a scientific fact)but they also have the highest Testosterone of all women,so they have amazing bodies (big booties,big boobies,wide ass f**k hips)with busted faces.or sometimes manly bodies.its a hit or miss.

White women tend to have high T but low E.so they have manly faces with manly bodies.look at the supermodel bianca Balti,shes pretty,but looks like a man.this is the case for many white Victoria secret models.manly faces and manly bodies,but still pretty.

Asian women are drawn to white men because of status but also because white men are masculine with aesthetics.Besides Polynesians,White men(on average)are easy on the eye,and still pretty masculine in their features and bodies.

whereas alot of other men of other races are masculine but lack aesthetics.they are masculine ugly.or in the case of southeast asians both feminine and ugly...

so I think this talk of asian fetish is bullshit.because men go equally crazy for fragile,short,childish,feminine women of other races.it just happens to be that those women are uncommon in the west,or among women of those races.

Believe me I've had so many times a weaboo white guy(Yes,I have white friends.lol) who swore he doesn't like black Middle east/latino women see a short,cute little Esperanza spalding,golshifteh farahani, Draya Michele ,anabella carrasco lookalike.and go beserk.

all this talk of asian women being obsessed with only white men is false too.asian women go crazy for men of any race that are manly AND aesthetic.I've seen it.where I live handsome black dudes get with them all the damn time.but they are handsome blacks(alot of them look straight up wodaabe),not ugly ones.

in brazil,the Japanese girls usually date the italian men there.and my handsome arab friends do well with asian women too.

all this race talk at the end of the day is bullshit.

men are attracted to feminine,childish,fragile women in both exterior and their mentality.White women who lack this are threatened by asian women,but their fragile counterparts are not.

just like High T white hunks are not threatened by black men at all.they couldn't give two f***s about black guys with women of their race.

women:stop blaiming race for your alck of femininity

men:stop blaiming race for your lack of masculinity.you think Jason statham feels threatened by Urkel? :lol: yout hink he would ''guard''his mate when seeing urkel?[/img]
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Lmao at this false topic. The only guys I see with asian women are the bottom barrel of white men. Alpha white men go for white women, high quality black women, and latinas.

and you can bet that if a high quality white/black/latina woman offered themselves to the Beta white guy that he would dump his asian Gf in a second.

Asian women feel threatned by high quality women of other races.they are big fish in small ponds.
bones765
Freshman Poster

Post by bones765 »

@OP.

Go to some SE Asian country. i agree with the other people of this forum; you have the case of yellow fever gone extreme. in any rate, asian-american women are just as f***ed up as the other american women of different ethnicities. the only difference is that they take care of themselves better than the other ones (which is why they look better in comparison).

I have been to the bay area, where there are loads of asian chicks in both demand and supply. loads of them would date white guys but when it came to the asian men, the asian men would only get cold shoulders. it was funny though because a lot of the asian men there wanted to date white girls but they also couldn't get shit. i would tell them to travel in europe to see if they could land girls there but they would always give me the same stupid shit.....
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Lmao at this false topic. The only guys I see with asian women are the bottom barrel of white men. Alpha white men go for white women, high quality black women, and latinas.

I don't know where you live, but in Las Vegas Nevada, attractive Asian women can get the best of the best white men. This is FACT and white women (even very attractive ones) complain about it ALL THE TIME. I'm not talking about ugly Asian women that only those with Yellow Fever will go for either. I'm talking about some of the most attractive Asian women I have ever seen. I never once went for Asian women until I moved to an area that had many attractive ones. After the first Asian girl, I dropped white women PERMANENTLY. I was a male model, fitness model and model nightclub bartender in Las Vegas. I had my choice of any race of women.

Asian woman (or mixes) get my top spot due to their petite build (even when they get older), nice skin (smoothest I've ever felt) and adorable, youthful faces. I also like the culture and prefer those who don't abandon it completely.

Latin women (or mixes) get the next spot. They can be EXTREMELY attractive in face and body, but they don't age well (in the body particularly). While they can be complete knockouts (maybe the MOST attractive overall) while young, they practically double their fat weight by the time they are 30. Jessica Alba is one of my all-time favorites and she is an exception...she looks great still.

White women can look good up until 25-26...maybe. Since there are so few that I found to be top-notch, even in an area where looks are EVERYTHING, I didn't consider them. White girls are good in High School and the early years of college. After that...forget it. They seem to age fast and it shows in their faces by mid-twenties. They also get fat fairly early in life.

Black women are hit or miss IMO. One of the hottest girls I have been with was black. Unfortunately, they also tend to get fat fairly early in their life. This is a shame as they often look very good IMO when they are young. Black mixes can also be very attractive (ex. Halle Berry). If they would just take care of themselves and stay lean, black women could be closer to the top for me.

Indian women can also be very attractive, but I've never seen an attractive one in person. Freida Pinto is another favorite of mine. Middle Eastern women can also be very attractive, but haven't had the pleasure of dating any of them either.

Point being, there are attractive women of every race. Some here might have Yellow Fever, White Fever, etc., but others do not. I have specific traits that attract me and Asian women have those traits more than other races do...that's it. If Latin women could stay petite, fit and thin, they'd have a good chance of taking the top spot. I don't like "thick" women at all...not a fan of fat at all. I also don't like skinny with no muscle tone...bony ass is not my thing. I like fit/petite with nice skin and a youthful face. This biggest disqualifier for me is when women let themselves go and gain fat. Even the most attractive women will become unattractive simply by gaining too much fat weight...
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

tre wrote:

I don't know where you live, but in Las Vegas Nevada, attractive Asian women can get the best of the best white men. This is FACT and white women (even very attractive ones) complain about it ALL THE TIME. I'm not talking about ugly Asian women that only those with Yellow Fever will go for either. I'm talking about some of the most attractive Asian women I have ever seen. I never once went for Asian women until I moved to an area that had many attractive ones. After the first Asian girl, I dropped white women PERMANENTLY. I was a male model, fitness model and model nightclub bartender in Las Vegas. I had my choice of any race of women.

Asian woman (or mixes) get my top spot due to their petite build (even when they get older), nice skin (smoothest I've ever felt) and adorable, youthful faces. I also like the culture and prefer those who don't abandon it completely.

Latin women (or mixes) get the next spot. They can be EXTREMELY attractive in face and body, but they don't age well (in the body particularly). While they can be complete knockouts (maybe the MOST attractive overall) while young, they practically double their fat weight by the time they are 30. Jessica Alba is one of my all-time favorites and she is an exception...she looks great still.

White women can look good up until 25-26...maybe. Since there are so few that I found to be top-notch, even in an area where looks are EVERYTHING, I didn't consider them. White girls are good in High School and the early years of college. After that...forget it. They seem to age fast and it shows in their faces by mid-twenties. They also get fat fairly early in life.

Black women are hit or miss IMO. One of the hottest girls I have been with was black. Unfortunately, they also tend to get fat fairly early in their life. This is a shame as they often look very good IMO when they are young. Black mixes can also be very attractive (ex. Halle Berry). If they would just take care of themselves and stay lean, black women could be closer to the top for me.

Indian women can also be very attractive, but I've never seen one in person. Freida Pinto is another favorite of mine. Middle Eastern women can also be very attractive, but haven't had the pleasure of dating any of them either.

Point being, there are attractive women of every race. Some here might have Yellow Fever, White Fever, etc., but others do not. I have specific traits that attract me and Asian women have those traits more than other races do...that's it. If Latin women could stay petite, fit and thin, they'd have a good chance of taking the top spot. I don't like "thick" women at all...not a fan of fat at all. I also don't like skinny with no muscle tone...bony a** is not my thing. I like fit/petite with nice skin and a youthful face. This biggest disqualifier for me is when women let themselves go and gain fat. Even the most attractive women will become unattractive simply by gaining too much fat weight...

Great points.I bolded the parts that I was trying to explain but you explained better than I could(you're a good orater).

Tre,have you considered Tibetan women?Ethiopian or Cabo Verde?

for me its a tie.now.lol between asian women and mixed black women.I'm literally unable to get it up for even hot white women these days.they don't compare.

you got excellent taste,Tre.

I also must mention that african and asian women have almost the exact same features(wider set eyes,snub noses,neotonous features).they look alot alike except the eyes and skin.but even their skin is like asian women in softness and layers of fat.

Black don't crack.lol asian and black women haver thicker layers of fat in their skin.their good aging has nothing to do with diet.its all genetics.thin skin=early aging. they also don't need alot of makeup due to this.

look at pics of tibetan women or wodaabe women.they don't wear makeup.but look amazing.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

For disillusioned Asian American men, a piece of advice: move to Asia because, here, we are at the top-of-the-food-chain; Attractive Asian women are with Asian men most of the time, and Asian women actually like Asian men here.

Sure...you have some Asian females here that prefer other races, but there's plenty enough females here for everyone. The situation here is not f***ed up like the U.S.. of Gay. ...