SE Asia vs. Latin America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jeremy wrote:I know I'd do well in the Philippines just based on my look alone. Unfortunately, even though I'm not a racist, my dick is. That's why my only option is Eastern Europe.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

God I love HA!!!!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Banano wrote:Sex vacation in Argentina? p4p you mean?

Argentina is one of the hardest places to pick up regular women, Argentian men are more like Italians, stylish, slick, have 'game'..they make average American man look like a peasant ... Roosh confirmed

SEA vs SA women,
SEA women are much easier to get in bed and that's about the only advantage they have;
Latinas on the other hand have better bodies+ variety of colors.body shapes and are more intelligent, not as desperate
Comparing Brazilian chick to Filipina is like comparing Mercedes AMG to VW Golf

EE vs SA would be tighter race
Thanks for weighing in.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

ContraMundumRants wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I've said it time and time again...Asian women are a bit overrated by a lot of men. If I had the opportunity to choose between a Latina or an Asian female, I would choose the Latina easily...
The real competition is between Latinas and Eastern European/Russian women.

Now that would require its own thread!
I would guess that there are advantages and disadvantages to dating either Latin American gals and or Eastern European/Russian gals.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

This really comes down to personal preferences, but....

If you're the outdoorsy type, I would say SEA and SA are tied. Both have the topography to make life interesting, from diving into a lake from the edge of a cliff, hang out on white sandy beaches with clear blue water or isolated salt flats, lava rock formations and dense jungle.

Levels of English spoken is debatable. With the upper classes of course its spoken widely, that's true any country where English is not the prime language. These are usually business owners who have to deal with the West at some point and to do so you need to at least to speak broken English.

The negatives are weather related IMHO. Some areas of South America are not susceptible to Hurricanes/Typhoons, but much of SEA is. Earthquakes are reality pretty much everywhere, you can't really avoid that, just some less than others. Countries with technical know-how and/or lots of money to purchase expertise survive natural disasters MUCH better than poor countries and I shouldn't have to spell that out for ya.

I see no advantage to landlocked countries like Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova and other places where Western men tend to look for FSU wives. Most of these countries are dirt poor, which was exposed when the Soviet Union failed. They have very little natural resources which keeps Western powers from invading but that means the opportunities to create wealth are diminished greatly.

Most men who choose to hook up with say Ukrainian women and live in Ukraine are cheapskates; not that its a bad thing, but don't pretend its not what it really is. With the exchange rate around 13:1 to the dollar, its very inexpensive to live in these countries. The key of course is to earn dollars or Euros NOT local currency unless it makes up the 13:1 or whatever the current exchange is.

I don't like being harsh on places but there isn't much positive you can say about Ukraine/Belarus/Moldova, just keep that to yourself if you happen to make it over there. By far their best resource is Slavic women and there's nothing wrong with admitting that, many of the native men will agree with me.

I will defer specific information about PI, China and Brazil, otherwise I will speak widely about those areas. I am tired of arguing with people that live there and have seen less than 10% of the country and even fewer of the people and got it figured out already.

For men of color, specifically Black men, if you want it as easy as possible, know that the same issues that impact American Blacks are the same issues elsewhere with the possible exception of parts of Africa. IE Black women are more likely to be single, single longer and unmarried when compared to other women in the same society.

That means you can go to any country with a sizable Black population and find it embarrassingly easy to date the women there more often than not; you being a Western Black man have a economic advantage over the majority of the local Black population, even if you work at Walmart or Target.

One of my friends who I don't talk too much these days for a variety of reasons is your typical look good looking White male. He slays White women easily but that's not his thing. He likes women of color for some strange reason. I have personally seen him date top shelf Black women, Latinas even Asian women right here in America and he works for Blue Cross; hardly a glamorous job.

So I know for a fact White men as long as you don't have any glaring physical issues you are in the field of play with most women of color. My friend even had a strange "tick" you can call it. Its hard to explain so I won't even try, you sort to have to see it. Women tend to ignore this about him, so what's your excuse?

The most likely excuse is waiting for somebody to give you a job overseas. What skills do you offer over local workers? Hasn't that occurred to you?

I will close by saying don't get caught up in location, location, location.

There are Eastern Europeans in SEA, Western Europeans in South America. Brazil has a sizable Japanese immigrant population. I forgot which country but one South American country has the largest Jewish population besides The United States. Brazil has the largest Black population outside of Africa.

Learning the local language especially if you're going to open a brick and mortar business in whatever country you want to relocate too helps but not always necessary when looking for women to date, unless you like chasing around provincial women where you need to speak the language but you'll have very little in common as well but nobody mentions that...
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

Here's my vote:
For short-term GFE or p4p: SE Asia, particularly Philippines or Thailand.
For serious GF relationship or wife: Japan, China or Latin America.

Related question: Which region more prone to scamming: SE Asia or Latin America?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Halwick wrote:Here's my vote:
For short-term GFE or p4p: SE Asia, particularly Philippines or Thailand.
For serious GF relationship or wife: Japan, China or Latin America.

Related question: Which region more prone to scamming: SE Asia or Latin America?
?

Why is Philippines and Thailand better for P4P (I always assume GFE unless otherwise stated) and serious relationships are in rich Asian countries like China and Japan?

Plenty of men on this board are married to Filipinos, its one of the most popular tours for AFA these days as well. Considering the flight (14 hours) when you only pay slightly more in Latin America with less time in the air, I'd say Latin America wins the value award if your in North America.

If you're in Europe, you are quite a bit closer (11 hours) to SEA but still quite far away. P4P as I have explained in Germany, The Netherlands and to a lesser extent Czech Republic and Poland is still affordable.

Again its popularity is explained easily as an Asian Fetish (they are short and petite which = Femininity). There are plenty of equally thin, equally petite Slavic women inside Germany's FFK's.

Why avoid them????

The truth is you can find a wife anywhere, it takes much more effort in the United States, a bit less in Western Europe, a bit easier in Eastern Europe, really easy in SEA or Latin America because of economics mostly and the desire to have a "White" child much of it, that's how the cookie crumbles you can deny it if you choose too.