Wow, a Woman with Class!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Wow, a Woman with Class!

Post by zacb »

The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Of course not!

American beauty queens are put on a pedestal from day one almost and when it comes obvious their natural looks put them among the single digits of beautiful people in America, she gets put into a bubble, where no amount of criticism that is lobbed against you sticks.

If you say something anti-Gay, anti-intelligence, etc you'll be embraced by the Right Wing. IE you can be dumb as a box of rocks and Faux news will hire you to be a news spokesmodel, like Hasselbeck on Fox and Friends.

Why would they be involved with progressive actions???? The Left doesn't like "Beauty Pageants" and is very outspoken about getting girls very young involved in such things. While I personally don't have a problem with Pageants either and think the Left is overrating. I think its an overall process to minimize the power of good looking people in our society.

You have to admit it does have some damming effects especially since White men run most things in our lives, so pretty women cause all sorts of things to go wrong. Its not just White men, successful Black men will destroy themselves economically over good looking women as well.

But I come from the mindset, I don't make the rules and I am not all that interested in changing them. Maybe because I am not considered ugly, okay that is the reason and I like having a seat at the table of maybe not super attractive to all women, but often attractive to a few women and that's all I am interested in.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

President Viktor Yanukovych's decision to reject closer Ukrainian integration with the European Union is a good thing actually, Spain & Greece are the countries hardest hit since they joined the EU. The cost of everything rose & salaries really didn't. How can an item go from being 1 dollar to 1 euro overnight? That's kind of what happened. There was no balance. The only thriving countries in the EU today are Germany & the UK.

Ms. Ukraine is very beautiful but she needs to try again.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

I love this comment by Bryan Kaya from that link:
An American defending his corrupt diseased temple of a f***ing worthless country and nice job trying to make America not look stupid, all of the world even the kids in Africa know just how worthless an American life is and the level of stupidity is out of this world