The Filipinas (Observations/Tips)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

The online types can be generalized. On the ground you will see more.

If you want the Chinese/Korean look, lighter skinned basically, there are areas where you will find them. But they are a minority and have local guy competition. I have vids of mestizas but I dare not post them for fear of retaliation.

The majority of Filipinas are not in online dating.. so what you see are a select few that have reasons to being there. I have a vid of a typical Filipina that is found in the online dating world. I gave her a quick interview. L8er I will post
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

mguy wrote:The majority of Filipinas are not in online dating.. so what you see are a select few that have reasons to being there.
I think this is true of most countries, unless it's of course one the few hybridations of dating/social sites that are seen as "cool" at any given moment (even OkCupid once used to be "cool").
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

mguy wrote:The online types can be generalized. On the ground you will see more.

If you want the Chinese/Korean look, lighter skinned basically, there are areas where you will find them. But they are a minority and have local guy competition. I have vids of mestizas but I dare not post them for fear of retaliation.

The majority of Filipinas are not in online dating.. so what you see are a select few that have reasons to being there. I have a vid of a typical Filipina that is found in the online dating world. I gave her a quick interview. L8er I will post
yes after camming tons of women on the dating site in phil Im noticing that most of the women are 6 or 6.5 at best after filting only pictures where you think the girl is attractive. The hotter ones are much harder to find and usually have some hangup or aren't really that desperate for a foreigner or are very young so are hard to pull for a great sexual relationship. Its hard to find a 7.0+ girl on the dating site t hat will cater to your every needs that is legit :(
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I'm encountering rich girl values over and over and over again. So I will emphasize it "the richer the girl, the cheaper the date" Filipinas in the upper strata of society show an overwhelming need to preserve cash. They will always suggest a cheaper alternative in my experience.

I want to try something out "no it is cheaper here"

I want to buy something "no it is better to get it here"

I want to get a massage, "no let's do it here"

"We should eat here instead of there" "we should go watch movie at the matinee" "we should.. "

Always to prevent overpaying. They remind of Colombianas who were always telling me to avoid the stupid tourist traps. On top of that, Filipinas give gifts AND THEY ALWAYS OFFER to pay (but they expect you to pay as a guy). OTOH, the poorer girls are quick to suggest the expensive option. The poor girls will dabble in stupid shopping sprees in expensive malls instead of the "divisoria"(wholesale outlet). They are quick to suggest to try new fruit-shakes, cupcakes, the little shit that are overprized and do not matter. They are quick to go sea food dinner date as opposed to a low key area where locals congregate. The poor girls seem to be about extraction while the rich girl is about preservation.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I'm a active person, and I enjoy working out with weights running even hiking and mountain climbing "even though I slammed in to the side of a mountain last time I went"

So my question is, are women in any physically aware of nutrition diet or exercise, and if so, any girls in to work out culture, or are they all lazy?

I've got a lot of life to live, and I don't feel like sitting in the house doing it, I'd like to find a woman who's willing to partake in activities, even active ones.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

mguy wrote:I'm encountering rich girl values over and over and over again. So I will emphasize it "the richer the girl, the cheaper the date" Filipinas in the upper strata of society show an overwhelming need to preserve cash. They will always suggest a cheaper alternative in my experience.

"We should eat here instead of there" "we should go watch movie at the matinee" "we should.. "

Always to prevent overpaying. They remind of Colombianas who were always telling me to avoid the stupid tourist traps. On top of that, Filipinas give gifts AND THEY ALWAYS OFFER to pay (but they expect you to pay as a guy). OTOH, the poorer girls are quick to suggest the expensive option. The poor girls will dabble in stupid shopping sprees in expensive malls instead of the "divisoria"(wholesale outlet). They are quick to suggest to try new fruit-shakes, cupcakes, the little shit that are overprized and do not matter. They are quick to go sea food dinner date as opposed to a low key area where locals congregate. The poor girls seem to be about extraction while the rich girl is about preservation.

might help explain why they are in the strata they are in...lol
The culture of a family has consequences....
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

mguy wrote:I'm encountering rich girl values over and over and over again. So I will emphasize it "the richer the girl, the cheaper the date" Filipinas in the upper strata of society show an overwhelming need to preserve cash. They will always suggest a cheaper alternative in my experience.

Very interesting observations. I have mingled with some very rich individuals in Davao and did notice the same patterns. Not stinginess, but a sharp mind when it comes to having a good meal or a fun night without having to overspend. I honestly don't think this has much to do with wealth per se, more with the superior intellectual/cultural level of these people: true, some of them may come from families of historical wealth, or they might be self-made men and value hard-earned cash even more. Yet, I tend to believe it's a matter of family upbringing and education, that compels them to be considerate with money. Upper middle class and wealthy families in the Philippines probably still take some pride in teaching their kids the value of modesty and money-savviness. And considering most of them will have had a Jesuit education, they will surely know a thing or two about the kind of pragmatic approach to life, the value of restraint in the present for a future reward, and a measure of moral discipline.

And ultimately, I have met Filipinos who send their kids to Canada and Japan for summer camps and whose elder daughters study at Princeton and Tokyo Waseda. They will have probably lived it all, and have nothing to prove to themselves, let alone me, an occasional foreign friend.

Compare and contrast with a poor Filipina young woman, completely uneducated to the "ways of the world" and yet hardened to a life of deprivation and devotion to her family. We think she won't jump at the chance of "extracting" her only seafood restaurant dinner of the year, perhaps their entire life? A couple of dishes at Antonio's Grill may be just another dinner out for us, but will have a completely different meaning for her. Yes, some of those girls will have made a habit of scamming their Western dates out of a meal, or a cake, or a weekend at a posh resort in exchange for the only asset they have to give: the companionship of their young and fresh bodies. Yet, I wouldn't want to read too much greed or evil in their acts: in all their hardship, they are obviously eager to carve out tiny niches of that material happines they get slammed in their face while daydreaming on TV celebs and glamourous teleserye lifestyles. Queen for a day, next to a white man they perceive as handsome, successful and well-off. It probably makes them 10 times happier than it may hurt our pride, or wallet.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

publicduende wrote:
Compare and contrast with a poor Filipina young woman, completely uneducated to the "ways of the world" and yet hardened to a life of deprivation and devotion to her family. We think she won't jump at the chance of "extracting" her only seafood restaurant dinner of the year, perhaps their entire life? A couple of dishes at Antonio's Grill may be just another dinner out for us, but will have a completely different meaning for her. Yes, some of those girls will have made a habit of scamming their Western dates out of a meal, or a cake, or a weekend at a posh resort in exchange for the only asset they have to give: the companionship of their young and fresh bodies. Yet, I wouldn't want to read too much greed or evil in their acts: in all their hardship, they are obviously eager to carve out tiny niches of that material happines they get slammed in their face while daydreaming on TV celebs and glamourous teleserye lifestyles. Queen for a day, next to a white man they perceive as handsome, successful and well-off. It probably makes them 10 times happier than it may hurt our pride, or wallet.

That is an interesting way to look at it, and in many cases probably accurate.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Devil Dog wrote:
publicduende wrote:

Sometimes empathy is a great key to understanding different cultures, especially when we consider that, as first world Westerners, we have a very privileged standpoint.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

publicduende wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:
publicduende wrote:

Sometimes empathy is a great key to understanding different cultures, especially when we consider that, as first world Westerners, we have a very privileged standpoint.
Who is more privileged? Is it the wealthy or the poor? It is the wealthy that seeks happiness when the poor finds happiness in what is in front of them. In a way many of these poor Filipinas take pity on rich foreign men.

I think rich values, compounded over generations, is key to naturally move up the strata. Poor values, compounded over generations, is what makes the suck to the bottom. If I marry I will like to make sure that the values I hold will also be of the wife so as to pass on the values to the next generation. VALUE HEGEMONY! lol

If you marry a bar girl (or a girl that acts like one), be prepared to have a wife with these values AND then they will pass it on to your kids. Fck that.

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Observation:

An average Filipina in her prime at (16-22) of average family income will prefer to be with her Filipino counterpart than any other foreigner. I think even with a million bucks can you convince her otherwise unless the family steps in.

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I have a new power weapon that will surely melt the heart of Filipinas. Her heart will belong to me.

What is it? Love songs.

Not just love songs.. but love songs that are in sync with the cultural vibe of the Philippines. It is a select playlist. With my playlist I will own the heart.

//employed by the local machiavellian players lol so subtle so powerful bwahaha

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Btw, I have a new game system. It involves dates with massages.

These massages then turn to queries that use "do you give massages?"

Culture dictates a measure of good Filipina will be her massage.

Then comes the motel date suggestion. (win!!)

And the motel game is becoming more sophisticated! moving up son!

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Havana girls (Filipino version of gringo-hunters) are kryptonite to middle/upper class girls dating life.

sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Q: what do you guys think about the fact that around 98 out of 100 of these woman can not write a complete sentence; thoughts organized correctly, capitalization, punctuation, etc?

Hell, as long as they are hot right? Still, jezus it's almost like talking to a retard sometimes...