White women seem fked up to me.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

White women seem fked up to me.

Post by Zionosis »

Well I am a white man and live in Australia and well I guess our white women are just as bad as American women. I am not ugly but have never been able to get one because I am not really the top dog of anything and I am not rich and basically am 5'11''.

What is screwed up is that I have had black women hit on me and I notice Asian women looking at me.

Anyway currently I have an Asian GF and I think she is pretty good and isn't a feminist at all (Most white women seem to be feminists). What I notice most about my GF is that it isn't hard to talk to her or do things with her. Where as in the past I have tried to get with white women but it seems impossible like they are constantly analyzing if you are good enough for them and quite frankly they barely seem human really. It doesn't feel like you are communicating with another person. It's hard to explain.

Anyway the purpose of this thread was this part. Basically no white women paid any attention to me and once I got a GF so many white women are now magically interested in me. WTF.
But I am sticking with my non feminist Asian GF who I think looks better than any of these white women who have tried to flirt with me.

It's actually annoying me really. I don't even want their attention anymore. It sort of feels like they hate to see a man happy so they have to try to ruin it.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White women seem fked up to me.

Post by jamesbond »

Zionosis wrote:Well I am a white man and live in Australia and well I guess our white women are just as bad as American women.

What is screwed up is that I have had black women hit on me and I notice Asian women looking at me.
I hear what your saying. I am also white and I live in America and the only women who show any interest in me are black, Hispanic and Asian women. White women act very standoffish here in the US and are not easy to meet at all (Winston has said the same thing about white women).

I have had black girls start conversations with me and Asian girls have flirted with me and Hispanic women have shown interest in men.

As for white women, they just ignore me. Oh well that's fine, I ignore them as well! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Why are White women becoming so horrible? And when did they change into the despicable bitches they are now?

They remind of how Asian American females act towards Asian men back in the States: horrible, with a certain disdain for their 'own' race.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

It seems like white women are turning into what black women are to black men. I have noticed this, but it was online, since most the population where I am is white.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

zboy1 wrote:Why are White women becoming so horrible? And when did they change into the despicable bitches they are now?

They remind of how Asian American females act towards Asian men back in the States: horrible, with a certain disdain for their 'own' race.
I have sort of seen that in some Asian women that move to western countries. But here in Australia when you go to Sydney where all the Asians are. Nearly all of them are dating their own.

I do know what you are talking about though. Super westernized Asian women who a lot even look only half Asian that seem to dislike their own men and worship white men. Most seem like the darker skinned Asian women that do this thing. The amount of Filipino women I have seen here with older white men is staggering.

But what is screwed up is our own white women don't like us in our own country. When Asian women like their men very much in east Asia and even the ones that live here in the west that aren't super westernized still only date their own.

I live in a country town of about 80,000 people and nearly all the Chinese women I see are dating their own. And so many times I have looked at them the women seem way better than looking at a white couple. The Asian woman is usually hugging or laying into the Asian guy and generally just looks like she really likes him.

As far as what that other guy said about white women starting to treat white men just the same and black women treat black men in the USA. Wow I never looked at it like that but you seem to be onto something. Hope white women don't get quite that bad but it seems that is what's happening.

You think when black women see so many black men run off with white women that black women would try to be better to their men to fix this. But no they just go worse.

Personally I am lucky though because ever since I was a young boy I thought east Asian women looked the best out of all the women of the world. Then I grow up an it just so happens these are the nicest and smartest women to get. White women aren't nice at all, Not that smart either. I notice white women are the types to just read something and just instantly believe it without thinking if it makes sense or anything.

This is why if you created a baloney pseudo maths class where all the math was wrong and didn't make sense I think the white women would beat the men in the class because a lot of the men would keep stopping and thinking about how none of it makes sense and is wrong where as the women would just accept it as fact and learn it. This is why white women buy into feminism and believe it without ever questioning it. This is why white women never see propaganda in the news or movies.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

White guys who are not successful with their own women in western society, should seriously look into black, asian and latinas.

It's something you will just have to get used to.

Unless you get enough wealth to attract western white women, you're better off just going overseas and getting with women of color.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 5th, 2020, 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Ppl, I'm dating a white American *butch* lesbian.

And she wants to have nothing to do with AWs, ever again. Yeah, she's serious about that.

She'd rather spend all her time with me and do esc@rts instead of dating AWs, ever again.

What does that tell you?
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Lots of excuses for poor presentation here....

Please tell me how a AW or white woman knows if you are rich? Maybe by your clothes....but not exactly....

Attraction begins within seconds of eye contact or meeting. If you exude a bad vibe, creepy vibe, insecure or not confident vibe...there will be NO double take or notice. Its apparent in seconds.

I used to carry myself differently and sometimes got looks....not I have changed and I get looks all the time. I get them from all races....with the exception of some blacks.

The flawed personality traits of AW or WW has nothing to do with initial attraction. That, is purely instinctual. Either you are the man who controls the room or you're the sissy in the corner hiding. Stop making excuses for your own personal issues and poor presence and man up....show them who is the capt of the ship and watch them flock to you.

Like my mentor said..."Excuses are tools of the weak and incompetent..."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Enticer wrote:Lots of excuses for poor presentation here....

Please tell me how a AW or white woman knows if you are rich? Maybe by your clothes....but not exactly....

Attraction begins within seconds of eye contact or meeting. If you exude a bad vibe, creepy vibe, insecure or not confident vibe...there will be NO double take or notice. Its apparent in seconds.

I used to carry myself differently and sometimes got looks....not I have changed and I get looks all the time. I get them from all races....with the exception of some blacks.

The flawed personality traits of AW or WW has nothing to do with initial attraction. That, is purely instinctual. Either you are the man who controls the room or you're the sissy in the corner hiding. Stop making excuses for your own personal issues and poor presence and man up....show them who is the capt of the ship and watch them flock to you.

Like my mentor said..."Excuses are tools of the weak and incompetent..."
This is closer to the right answer and thanks.

The problem here is average White men by and large are not interesting to the majority of White women anymore. The only women you have a chance with are the ones that exclusively date White men only. They are becoming a rarity in Western culture because racism is decreasing with each passing day.

This in-turn has increased competition from Men of Color, something White men in America, especially the Deep South feared and still fears to this day. Many consider this the reason why the South has struggled economically since the end of the Civil War is because of this latent desired to keep their women from Black men.

In Cosmopolitan urban areas like NYC, LA, SF, Berlin, London, etc racial mixing is at its all-time high in human history. I know this doesn't explain what's happening in Australia/New Zealand, but I suspect its a mirror of what's happening in the UK, Canada and the United States. IE the average White guy has plenty of competition and its not just other White men.

This shortage of available White Women has forced open-minded men to find alternatives and since the next most suitable supply of women in AU/NZ is Asian women, many go that route.

Elena of Elena's Models is married to an Aussie. Some men have gone this route as well.

If you really want a White woman, one of your best options is to go into Eastern Europe.

Western White women are damaged and entitled, it takes way too long to find a suitable one.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

So much talk on HA about white women... I guess it's a blessing that I find white women to be completely and utterly repulsive in every single way!

You guys can have 'em, and with my compliments! In the meantime I'll head south and bask in the tropical sunshine with women of REAL femininity and beauty... Latinas. 8)

Signed,

A white guy.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

I love pretty,cute and tiny(4''10-5'2) white women.but these types are so rare.these types also only date thugs and ballers.or they are taken etc this is totally different when they are in HS.this is the time you snag them.I should have learned that but I was too stupid.

my only luck with hot white women was in highschool.at that time I was only into Arabic women,but they showed interest in me,probabely because I was the only semi goodlooking guy in my school(place was full of Tamazigh North Africans and south american'' bush Negroes'',not exactely nice looking people)and I look white.so I was a hit among the goodlooking Afro Curaçaoan girls,the north African girls,and the few white women there.

what was funny was that while the 3 dutch girls there were pretty cute,only one was slim,and there was one in particular that looked like a hog.but she was a hit among the ethnic men there.she liked me alot.I would ignore her.but ethnic men really put that white poosy on the pedestal.she was a celeb.it was actually funny to see.

if you guys think northafrican arab men are alphas.lmao they become huge Betas with white women.don't believe the media hypes.

one girl that looked kina like this(no lie)

was obsessed with me and said how she would have to kill me and f**k my corpse if I didnt have sex with her.she would always pester me if I loved her.I never hit it.I thought she was crazy,after she made that joke I kina avoided her.she had alot of daddy issues and family problems.I just used to talk with her and she would share things with me about her family,and I guess she wasnt used to men showing her kindness.I remember one day some black girl came and asked why are you two sitting together?she said how I was her liefie(sweetie )and all that.and she asked is he Gay?because only the good men are gay.

shows you their mentality.

I also had a cute half dutch greek girlfriend at a different school but same story.daddy issues.but hot as hell.

these girls were lower class uneducated slutty white trash basically.no upper class hot white girl would touch a ethnic with a 10 + foot pole.

liberal women are the least likely to date a ethnic man.insecure and tradcon white guys,if you want a girl thats not into the BBC,then get yourself a LIBERAL white girl.lmao!

especially a Well-off hipster white girl!lol even standing next to a ethnic man hurts their status.

anyway,lightning sometimes strikes in the same place,sometimes stars align,I know I won't have the sme luck with a white woman ever again,and especially not a white woman that is my physical type(neotonous face,petite frame,kina short).

maybe Meds are different but these nordic girls aint what they are reputed to be on the internet.You're retarded if you think the north is a sea full of blonde hotties.

now as for physical type:

white women(HERE) in general just are ugly to me.most are pretty fugly to average looking after a certain age.the ones that are pretty are still pretty masculine(like bianca Balti).

I always hear on the manospherian racist sites like roissy,how white women are most feminine but I do not see it.I honestely see more short petite and neotonous Black and mixed Biracial Carribean girls.

these girls look kina creole or Mixed,really pretty.

and suprisingely these girls are very open and friendly to me.

they also are more feminine in behaviour and demeanor.its well known that Carribean women are pretty traditional and let a man be a man.

IDK why black women are construed as masculine transexuals on the internet everywhere,its true for a minority but it isnt the majority of young black girls.especially outside the U.S.

Asian girls here also are pretty solid in looks.also in behaviour.they are so cute,and small.most girls here of asian descent are Dutch indonesians.

it make sence why dutch guys go after these girls the most here.heck even black guys usually date indonesian girls,and only if its a stunner is a black guy with a white girl.most men dont consider white women here worth the effort.

the only men here chasing white girls are ugly Morrocans.
so we can safely say that 2% top white girls have the top girls of other races beat(even I will admit that) BUT the average
white girl is significantely worse quality than the average girl of other races in looks and personality.and so its logical average looking guys and average joe goodlooking men of other races will look to women of colour.its logical.

even white and black men here admit the Arab or turk girls are the absolute hottest(they have the shortness,petiteness/cuteness of asians,the hips and asses of the black women,and the hair and faces/skin of the white women)(although turk women tend to be quiet tall and bigger boned but super pretty,still alot of petite cuties among them though)

but culture prevents them hooking.so the next best thing is indos and carribeans.

oh also OP,I get what youre saying about white women being awkward.even the hot ones have wierd personalities,like hipster taylor swift shit drink a coffee at starbuks.really boring girls.either that or they are wiggers.the only one that wasnt like this I had a relationship with was a Russian-israeli woman.she knew how to love and talk with passion.basically she was a israeli girl anyway,though.

I think best options for good white women is truly russia,or israel.they got that warm med personality with the white european looks.I think russians benefited from taking on the Greek culture.basically white girls from Orthodox and catholic,but especially orthodox places are the best,warm,and interesting.
Last edited by theprimebait on December 31st, 2013, 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

http://m.hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic ... 93#3761263

I'm talking about these type of girls.very very rare and even more hard to pull but admittely beat women of other races in looks department.White women's beauty is largely a myth ,but the 90 % of fugly white women hold on to the reputation of that 2 % that is def most hottest.only these 2 % of white women are shown in media,magazines etc so men from all over the world,including white men think white women are the best.

I tip my hat to anyone(especially ethnics) that can these types of girls.

truth is even Aboriginals have really pretty girls.but noone would say that aboriginal women are goodlooking.so why do the majority of fugly white women get to live off the reputation of their cream of the crop?

why does society think white women are hot?

( go click on 0:43 bottom vid,stunning abo females!)

Image :lol: