That's That Sh*t I Don't Like 4: POF permanently blocked me

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

So what do you think I should do???

Or should I edit it first?
No votes
Or should I send it as is?
43%
Or should I "charge it to the game" and take a "L" (i.e. a loss for the team)
57%

Total votes: 7
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

That's That Sh*t I Don't Like 4: POF permanently blocked me

Post by E_Irizarry »

So yeah here's the email they sent me:

POF.com [csr@pof.com] {{Yes that's the customer service email they have emailed me from!}}
12:04 PM (7 hours ago)

to me (g*****o*****@gmail.com)

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to email POF.com.

After a recent review of your account and activity on POF.com, we have decided to close your account.

We will not disclose specific details regarding your account’s closure.

Most commonly, account closures are a direct result of a violation of our Terms and Conditions regarding misrepresentation of personal information.

We may also close an account due to complaints about your correspondence, profile content, or for any other reason as stated in our Terms and Conditions.

If you would like to review our Terms and Conditions, you may do so by clicking on the following link:

http://www.pof.com/terms.aspx

The closure of your account is permanent, and any future accounts will be automatically detected and deleted by the system.

Regards,

Sarah
POF Team

POF.com

So yeah here's the email that I might send, but waiting on HA opinion:

Very pompously-cryptic and succinct response. Stop spreading feminism and LGBT-ism please; you have been enabling skank western behavior and have gotten rich off of AdSense click-a-thons. Okay you westernized "talented 10th" charlatans...cheer-e-o.
(I know...in your myopic minds, I'm a luny and not worthy of having a full-on discussion).

Estoy harto de canadianos y americanos como ustedes. The U.S. of Gay and Can-It? Duh! (the founder is from the latter; I have researched eons ago) are societally going to hell in a hand basket. Enjoy the ban, you unmitigated sheeple you while your cadavers rot in the waning-away Anglosphere. I will always smite the malarky! Even you too!

Here's the skinny: basically every time I create an account, they ban my s.hit. I guess they didn't like the fact I had different locations from Brasil to different cities in America representing my profile and various account names I had. They have been closing my accounts without saying one. One time I had two accounts at the same time, and they cordially reminded me to close down one of them AFTER TWICE they deleted my newer account of the two when I had two at the same era.

And I have mentioned in my email (I used three different email accounts) that I log in from web proxy and onion proj servers, but that c.unt Sarah still rendered that message to me.

P.S.: I was also banned from BlacksInTekhnlogy dot Net, and called the owner a mangina for deleting my post for as.suming that my post was an attack on Black women because I complained about how Black women hinder me from moving up the corporate ladder whilst they are "superfluous charlatans" because most of them cannot fathom IT technology whatsoever.

Thanks All_That_Is_Man. I appreciate it.
Last edited by E_Irizarry on March 25th, 2013, 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

LOL, you should send that. So what if they think you're a looney!

Technically, this should be "That's That Sh*t I Don't Like PART 4", right? You already have 1, 2, and 3.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Dog-gone-it E_I, how are strong, independent, educated(TM), Potemkin Womyn supposed to line up their free meals with you throwing salt in their game? :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Funny how i hear so many mixed stories about PlentyofWeirdos. My co-worker is banging women right and left on there and he's in his 50s.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

I think it is safe to say POF is dead. It has little activity on the forums or site. RIP not so plenty of stinky fish.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

You've been away for so long, I thought you were dead.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

The guy who runs PoF (or his team) is a sh1thead who thinks technology can make people fall in love and keep the bad guys off the site.

My account keeps getting closed for no reason. For ages I couldn't even sign up again.

And when I did sign up again it was rubbish.

These days it's better to use niche sites (like veggiedate if you're a committed vegetarian for example), my site if you like ladyboys, or the LoveLinks/Cupid sites if you have yellow fever.

And if you just want some sausage activity, use a mobile hookup app. Skout was good in Bangkok. I thought it would be good in the UK, but there are hardly any users on it here.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Of course the email is pointless. Just open another account. When dealing with modern culture, just be completely selfish, immoral, and practical.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

I had an account that was banned for I think for 5 years. It was for truthful comments on the forums that the feminazis did not like which were most of them. Even something seemingly innocuous like this, in early 2008 it was clear what was happening in the housing market but if I tried to warn someone, comments deleted, women did not want to hear about the risk of excessive financial leverage. Only supplicating comments were allowed.

This year I started posting with that account again, and low and behold nothing got deleted, I could honestly state my opinion about risk to dating an American stripper and how that lifestyle was destructive and not to get involved with someone who could not reciprocate. The feminazis seemed to be gone, hell it seemed everyone was gone. The environment had completely changed, the placed seem abandoned. There was one thing for sure something happen to all the people. But I could not figure it out, were did they go??? Then I saw a chart about the rise of Facebook. It follow the decline of POF perfectly. I made a comment about that and guess what, my account got cut again.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

fightforlove wrote:Funny how i hear so many mixed stories about PlentyofWeirdos. My co-worker is banging women right and left on there and he's in his 50s.
Yea, I could too, but not with attractive women. Any guy who claims to have success at pof is pulling fat chicks or women in their mid 40's and 50's. I assure you he is not getting attractive , under 37 yr old women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

steve55 wrote:
fightforlove wrote:Funny how i hear so many mixed stories about PlentyofWeirdos. My co-worker is banging women right and left on there and he's in his 50s.
Yea, I could too, but not with attractive women. Any guy who claims to have success at pof is pulling fat chicks or women in their mid 40's and 50's. I assure you he is not getting attractive , under 37 yr old women.
Amen! The only women who use internet dating (whether it's POF or Match.com or Yahoo Personals) are women who are morbidly obese or who are as ugly as sin! :shock:

Your not going to find any good looking women on the internet, if the woman was good looking .............. she wouldn't be using the internet! :P

You'll find women like the ones pictured below using internet dating. The good looking women are able to meet men face to face (like at bars, parties, work, school, etc.)

ImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."