How experienced is a typical Russian chick at 19?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Malcolm Z
Freshman Poster

How experienced is a typical Russian chick at 19?

Post by Malcolm Z »

I'm assuming she would be been around the track more than a few times. I don't have anything against this (not looking for a virgin or anything), but am curious.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

I have never been to Russia but I am going out on a limb on this one and guessing that some are innocent virgins, some are decadent sluts, and all the others fit somewhere along the continuum between those two extremes.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Based on statistics I read there should be some that are virgins and 60%-80% that aren't. It would also vary depending on how large the local area is ranging from small towns to major cities. It also depends on traditional and religious factors also.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Tsar has it right. My wife reports that the vast majority of her high school class were not virgins at graduation. The bad Russian girls are just as bad if not worse than American girls. But the good Russian girls can be better than even the best American girl.

Roll the dice, take your chances.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Grunt wrote:Tsar has it right. My wife reports that the vast majority of her high school class were not virgins at graduation. The bad Russian girls are just as bad if not worse than American girls. But the good Russian girls can be better than even the best American girl.

Roll the dice, take your chances.
What was her class year? Was the location of her high school a major city (what size town or city)? By vast majority weren't virgins could you estimate a percentage? I would be interested in knowing to have a better idea when factoring probability into my decisions.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Kherson, Ukraine and late 1990's graduation. She says only a small handful were still virgins at graduation, so I am guessing 10 or 15 out of a few hundred.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

What do you mean under "experience"? I say they are as everywhere else in Europe. Russia is a poor version of Europe with some Asian influence. 70-80% are not virgins when graduating high school - that's very correct, since I also graduated from H.S. in Ukraine.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I would bet that a huge proportion of Russian girls who advertise on the internet are whores
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Russian girls good and bad

Post by Jester »

Grunt wrote: The bad Russian girls are just as bad if not worse than American girls. But the good Russian girls can be better than even the best American girl.
My limited experience agrees with this.

I would add that Russian dating sites are the only ones I have seen where women will announce that they attend church every week and are virgins.

The point is that it may be way easier to identify the virgins, even if percentage is not much higher than in the West.

One of the sites with banner ads on HA has this info. Look for a blondinka, click on her and join, you'll see quickly.

(Yes, I know that's not what the OP asked. But damned useful infor for many guys.)
polya
Junior Poster

Re: How experienced is a typical Russian chick at 19?

Post by polya »

Malcolm Z wrote:I'm assuming she would be been around the track more than a few times. I don't have anything against this (not looking for a virgin or anything), but am curious.
Clearly much more experienced than a 19 year old American man. In fact, everyone else is likely to be more experienced than him!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder