Westernized Asian women at the top of the food chain in US

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
bones765
Freshman Poster

Post by bones765 »

^hey dj4friedchicken, go ask zboy what's my IP address and then lets play the game, which f***er is living abroad. :) and no, i am never worried about black-americans. black-americans could only defeat me in running and playing basketball but it's still white males who have the guns and wealth (which equal power). it's still white males who are the engineers and builders in the US. it's still white males who pay for your welfare checks. :p

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

djfourmoney wrote:
publicduende wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I would argue that Japan should be a good destination if you want middle class women, instead of poor provincial women or women from far flung places... I have found that upwards of 53% of Japanese women don't want to marry Japanese men.
Partly true. The other side of the story being that Japanese women are some of the most demanding in terms of what kind of men they would want to start a relationship with. Not having at least average career/social status will not put you in a good position with them. Unless they're wealthy divorcees looking for a toyboy :)
Why is being demanding a turn-off? I like when people look for excuses to allow them to eliminate location. So if you go out with one random woman in Japan and she starts making all these demands on you, you would automatically believe this is pervasive in the society as a whole?

I believe that's untrue, most Western men married to Japanese women that I have seen are middle class and don't demand more than that. So you're saying having a home bigger than a broom closet, a car and decent jobs isn't good enough? As I said GS350JPN is one a dark skin African-American (Strike one in most cases), was married but divorced now; has two children with a Japanese woman. He teaches English and that has been is only occupation in Japan.

So with that in mind, you're saying the average guy in the US doesn't stand a chance with Japanese woman????? If then the reason they won't marry Japanese men are the same reasons why won't marry you?

That doesn't make sense to me.... You aren't Japanese! Even if you are, you are Japanese-American, very different, you only look the same...
You said it, mate. Japanese women don't expect millionaires (unless they're young, extremely pretty and from that kind of background), but they would absolutely laugh at the average Joe in his 30s or 40s who lands in Japan with his sole mission "finding a wife" and hasn't got acquired skills and a life direction, and the social-professional status that comes with them. It sounds like a paradox, but Japanese women are perfect for those kind of guys who, more or less, have it all and would hardly think of travelling the other side of the Pacific to find something that they can comfortably find in the homeland, be that the US, or Europe.

It's basically what happens or should happen in most of the civilised world. You find yourself, find a direction, find the confidence to improve on yourself and soldier on to that direction, and women - good or bad will be a matter of choice and luck - will start hitting you.

I don't know about your friend GS350JPN, I'm sure he found a young woman who liked him for who he was and - well - good for him! Was he a qualified English teacher before going to Japan, or he started - like many I know - with one of those massive (and partially defunct) language schools like Nova or Aeon? I met a few of those young English teachers on my visits to Japan, and wherever they were there was obviously a certain number of girls interested in interacting with them, be it for language or fluid exchange.

I think so, if a woman has chosen to be non-sexual and apathic towards all things dating and marriage, I don't see how a man with a different skin colour could make her change her mind. Apart from that, I guess the fascination of the white/black, tall and handsome French (or American, or German, or Italian) will still lure a good 15/20% of the female population.

I am not Japanese but I have had a few Japanese girlfriends (one for 2.5 years) and been to Japan 3 times, as well as reading a few books. Whilst that makes me by no means an expert, I guess it gives me an appreciation of the kind of requirements a "bread and butter" (not grungy-alternative and not plain insane) Japanese young woman has towards a man. Provided she does want to date, hook up, f**k and/or marry.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

publicduende wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
publicduende wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I would argue that Japan should be a good destination if you want middle class women, instead of poor provincial women or women from far flung places... I have found that upwards of 53% of Japanese women don't want to marry Japanese men.
Partly true. The other side of the story being that Japanese women are some of the most demanding in terms of what kind of men they would want to start a relationship with. Not having at least average career/social status will not put you in a good position with them. Unless they're wealthy divorcees looking for a toyboy :)
Why is being demanding a turn-off? I like when people look for excuses to allow them to eliminate location. So if you go out with one random woman in Japan and she starts making all these demands on you, you would automatically believe this is pervasive in the society as a whole?

I believe that's untrue, most Western men married to Japanese women that I have seen are middle class and don't demand more than that. So you're saying having a home bigger than a broom closet, a car and decent jobs isn't good enough? As I said GS350JPN is one a dark skin African-American (Strike one in most cases), was married but divorced now; has two children with a Japanese woman. He teaches English and that has been is only occupation in Japan.

So with that in mind, you're saying the average guy in the US doesn't stand a chance with Japanese woman????? If then the reason they won't marry Japanese men are the same reasons why won't marry you?

That doesn't make sense to me.... You aren't Japanese! Even if you are, you are Japanese-American, very different, you only look the same...
You said it, mate. Japanese women don't expect millionaires (unless they're young, extremely pretty and from that kind of background), but they would absolutely laugh at the average Joe in his 30s or 40s who lands in Japan with his sole mission "finding a wife" and hasn't got acquired skills and a life direction, and the social-professional status that comes with them. It sounds like a paradox, but Japanese women are perfect for those kind of guys who, more or less, have it all and would hardly think of travelling the other side of the Pacific to find something that they can comfortably find in the homeland, be that the US, or Europe.

It's basically what happens or should happen in most of the civilised world. You find yourself, find a direction, find the confidence to improve on yourself and soldier on to that direction, and women - good or bad will be a matter of choice and luck - will start hitting you.

I don't know about your friend GS350JPN, I'm sure he found a young woman who liked him for who he was and - well - good for him! Was he a qualified English teacher before going to Japan, or he started - like many I know - with one of those massive (and partially defunct) language schools like Nova or Aeon? I met a few of those young English teachers on my visits to Japan, and wherever they were there was obviously a certain number of girls interested in interacting with them, be it for language or fluid exchange.

I think so, if a woman has chosen to be non-sexual and apathic towards all things dating and marriage, I don't see how a man with a different skin colour could make her change her mind. Apart from that, I guess the fascination of the white/black, tall and handsome French (or American, or German, or Italian) will still lure a good 15/20% of the female population.

I am not Japanese but I have had a few Japanese girlfriends (one for 2.5 years) and been to Japan 3 times, as well as reading a few books. Whilst that makes me by no means an expert, I guess it gives me an appreciation of the kind of requirements a "bread and butter" (not grungy-alternative and not plain insane) Japanese young woman has towards a man. Provided she does want to date, hook up, f**k and/or marry.
This is looking opportunity square in the face and telling it "No Thank You" because of this over-analyzing that constantly happens.

Specifically because you are different and not from that culture that does make you more interesting to the local population of women, that happens in any country. Instead of analyzing the reasons why they first have taken an interest in you, just accept it and move on. You have proved my point by having Japanese girlfriends and dating Japanese women in Japan.

Nobody is talking anything other than middle of the road here. I just expressed my thoughts based on information I was able to find about the dating environment in Japan.

I would think there is way more opportunity there than there is here. Many Asians-Americans buy into if not our own men/women, then White women/men are a great alternative. Everybody else is secondary, so if that's the case, why would you need to go to Japan? Do you not measure up to the typical Japanese families lofty requirements for their daughter?

You said Whilst so I am going to assume you're not American and there is quite of bit a daylight between the typical Brit/Irish/Scot and the typical American.

I always find it interesting that there has to be "reasons" why Japanese or any woman (who's not Black) to be interested in anything but a White man for which there no reasons required.

I don't have the foggiest idea how he was able to teach English in Japan, is that really important? I know he teaches privately mostly and does some nightclub promotion on the side. He's able to pay his rent and put gas in his car, so I don't see why its important to know how he does it, he's been in Japan full time for over a decade (18 years), obviously it works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUlMeMt70uE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUtiOFTlc6g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TylIkVYV6m8

If Japan sucked for you, that doesn't not automatically mean it will suck for somebody else, that's something I really don't understand around here like we're all the same when its fairly obvious we're not.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Yep, exoticism is the status card in any country.

There was a story of a black dude who was getting ready to teach English in Japan.

Many people told him that the Japanese women didn't like black men and how he was going to be lonely.

When he went there, he couldn't get enough women and had a rotation of women.

If you're white or black and you teach English in Japan, you shouldn't have problems getting women there and if you do, there is something you're doing that's terribly wrong.

It doesn't matter if you're in rural or urban Japan, you'll get women if you're a white or black foreigner.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

SilverEnergy wrote:
bones765 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
zboy1 wrote:For disillusioned Asian American men, a piece of advice: move to Asia because, here, we are at the top-of-the-food-chain; Attractive Asian women are with Asian men most of the time, and Asian women actually like Asian men here.

Sure...you have some Asian females here that prefer other races, but there's plenty enough females here for everyone. The situation here is not f***ed up like the U.S.. of Gay. ...
You are right about Asia and Asian-Americans or Americans in general. I would argue that Japan should be a good destination if you want middle class women, instead of poor provincial women or women from far flung places... I have found that upwards of 53% of Japanese women don't want to marry Japanese men.

That gives you plenty of opportunity for Western men to swoop in and bag a Japanese wife. Japan is a strange culture, not for the stupid fake licking eyeballs internet rumor but the fact that a good chunk of the age group that generally get married and have kids don't want either.

GSN350JPN is an African-American from the LA area who was married a Japanese woman he met while teaching English in Japan which he still does.

He's done a series of videos asking random Japanese woman if they love Black men and most of them do.

But I've heard this from G.I's as well.

I've even consider it....
Yep, Japan is a black man's paradise.

The Japanese are in love with African American culture more than ANY asian country.

The Japanese LOVE hip hop and jazz music.

In "Black Passenger Yellow Cab, the author speaks a lot about this.
you say that just about every place is a negro's paradise, yet I doubt you travel to all these places. :) what's next, that Switzerland is a black man's paradise as well? :lol:
Women aren't supposed to like black men?

People love black culture around the world.

It's a known fact that Australia, Europe, Canada and Japan are great for black men.

A black dude doesn't even need a lot of money to be liked in these places but being well dressed will help.

Black men are loved WAY MORE in foreign countries than in America.

However, black male celebrities are embraced in America.

I know it's hard to accept that women in these countries like black men more than you do but you better get used to it.

Everyone around the world doesn't share the same racist views as America does.
Epic f.ucking post +∞
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

bones765 wrote:^hey dj4friedchicken, go ask zboy what's my IP address and then lets play the game, which f***er is living abroad. :) and no, i am never worried about black-americans. black-americans could only defeat me in running and playing basketball but it's still white males who have the guns and wealth (which equal power). it's still white males who are the engineers and builders in the US. it's still white males who pay for your welfare checks. :p
Que pena. Cuando se le trata la personalidad, ud. es Cornfed de incognito (aunque creo que su IP sea diferente que Cornfed) Jajajaja Ud me pone reir mucho.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Hey, DJ: Why do White men get so offended or threatened by Black or Hispanic men dating White women, but have no problems dating Asian women, while slagging off Asian men in the process? LOL.

Can you say, "White supremacy" FTL!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

djfourmoney wrote:This is looking opportunity square in the face and telling it "No Thank You" because of this over-analyzing that constantly happens.

Specifically because you are different and not from that culture that does make you more interesting to the local population of women, that happens in any country. Instead of analyzing the reasons why they first have taken an interest in you, just accept it and move on. You have proved my point by having Japanese girlfriends and dating Japanese women in Japan.

I wasn't "overanalysing", just "analysing". That being the point of a discussion forum like this.

You are assuming that being different (skin colour, language, culture, etc.) will automatically make you the subject of a positive kind of curiosity. This is only partly true: as a matter of fact, and please forgive me if I sound insulting, I know most Japanese women don't like black men, unless they're into some subculture that reveres the usual black stereotypes (hip-hop/R&B/rap, American sports, certain movie genres, etc.). This might be changing with the new generations, but I know for a fact that most Japanese women between their 30s and 40s are neutral to openly racist towards dark-skinned individuals. Sad but true. I haven't been to Japan or talked to a Japanese about this for a while and believe things might be changing now. Still, it will probably take another few decades for that racist undercurrent to completely disappear.

I hate racism myself and can't wait for that day. I remember having arguments with my Japanese ex-girlfriend when, in a few (and, fortunately, rare) occasions she made strong racist remarks against black people, which I am not going to mention here. I told her to be ashamed, as we were both living in that amazing melting pot that is London, we should all be proud of our diversity and not put stupid barriers between us.

By the way, I never went to Japan to date Japanese girls. I found all of my material here in London. Cosier :)

djfourmoney wrote:I always find it interesting that there has to be "reasons" why Japanese or any woman (who's not Black) to be interested in anything but a White man for which there no reasons required.
Exactly. In Japan and Asia being with a non-Asian is not the rule, it's still an exception. And there are "reasons" for that exception, in the Japan as there in the Philippines.

Don't take my word for it and look for other opinions. Japan is still a closed society and the more traditional of them will not like anything with a black skin. The Japanese were the first to experiment the effect of modern-day alienation and the effect on their deep-rooted culture. They usually love to conform to the majority but, when rejected or alienated by that majority, they start taking pride in isolating themselves and belonging to the most obscure and extreme fringes. One good example is the "ganguro" look popular 20 years ago. Girls would apply fake tan or darkening creams to often grotesque effect just to belong to a small community that they perceived as cool and perhaps as a sign of protest against outdated and "boring" aesthetic canons.

djfourmoney wrote: If Japan sucked for you, that doesn't not automatically mean it will suck for somebody else, that's something I really don't understand around here like we're all the same when its fairly obvious we're not.
Where did you get this? I personally loved Japan and being with Japanese. I agree with the general statement: living in a foreign country and taking an interest in the locals is a deeply personal experience. I have just stated facts that, actually, point to the fact that black people tend not to do as well in Japan as they would in more openly multicultural societies like the UK, France and Germany to a minor extent, or in those where the young generations have no space for racism, like Scandinavia.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

^^^

Publicdude, you're saying the same thing that many people say to prove that blacks don't do good in this country or that country.

In Japan, you have women from all walks of life who love black men, not just the ones who listen to hip hop/r&b.

So just because a Japanese woman said racist things about blacks, that means that black men would have a hard time dating a Japanese woman?

You do know that some whites are racist against asians but it doesn't mean that some whites won't date an asian.

That's always the argument people have: "I knew a Japanese/Chinese/French person who didn't like black people and that means that most don't like blacks or that blacks will have a hard time dating that race."

Nah, there are many Japanese women who aren't into hip hop specifically who like black men.

Not true, black men do great in Japan.

Trust me, there are many asians who don't like whites either.

Not all asians are brainwashed by their conquerors.

People always try to convince black men how they won't do well in a certain country.

The black English teacher who wrote "Black Passenger Yellow Cab" paints a totally different picture about how Japanese women like black men.
Last edited by SilverEnergy on January 6th, 2014, 7:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Plus, the amount of Japanese people who like black music isn't as small of a subculture as you realize.

As a whole the Japanese love black music and culture, everything from jazz, blues, hip hop, r&b, funk ect.

Japanese people love western music period, without regard for ethnicity.

To all the black men of HA, don't listen to these non-black men of HA, go to Japan and have fun with the Japanese women.

Black men in Japan bang Japanese scientists, school teachers, managers of schools, married women and women from all walks of life.

The black Jamaican author Stefhan Bryan of Black Passenger Yellow Cab banged a Japanese women whose father was Yakuza!

He also banged Japanese women and their daughters!
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

publicduende wrote:I know most Japanese women don't like black men, unless they're into some subculture that reveres the usual black stereotypes (hip-hop/R&B/rap, American sports, certain movie genres, etc.). This might be changing with the new generations, but I know for a fact that most Japanese women between their 30s and 40s are neutral to openly racist towards dark-skinned individuals.
As a black man who has lived in Japan and visited multiple times in the last 20 years, your facts are quite a bit off. I am by no means a rapper or thug type, though I have seen plenty of Africans pretending to be such and doing well. I am no sports player or athlete. I am no jazz singer or dancer, though I have met a few who do extremely well there. I am none of these things, but my experiences in Japan have been great, from nerd girls, office types, kogals, from young all the way up to women 40+. You simply can never know who might be into black guys. It has nothing to do with subcultures and the like.

I have also seen Africans wearing traditional robes and like with nice looking Japanese women.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
bones765
Freshman Poster

Post by bones765 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
bones765 wrote:^hey dj4friedchicken, go ask zboy what's my IP address and then lets play the game, which f***er is living abroad. :) and no, i am never worried about black-americans. black-americans could only defeat me in running and playing basketball but it's still white males who have the guns and wealth (which equal power). it's still white males who are the engineers and builders in the US. it's still white males who pay for your welfare checks. :p
Que pena. Cuando se le trata la personalidad, ud. es Cornfed de incognito (aunque creo que su IP sea diferente que Cornfed) Jajajaja Ud me pone reir mucho.
mira contigo, no tengo pela. el que tengo pela es contra esos charlatanes de silverenergy y dj4money (especialmente a este negro porque el odia a blancos pero da la otra cara con su lujuria para las mujeres blancas, lol). y a ese redneck de cornfed, menos lo quiero (más porque el odia a los judíos y yo soy gran amigo de los judíos). el tiene la mentalidad de un neo-nazi y a los neo-nazis, los tengo odio también.
bones765
Freshman Poster

Post by bones765 »

zboy1 wrote:Hey, DJ: Why do White men get so offended or threatened by Black or Hispanic men dating White women, but have no problems dating Asian women, while slagging off Asian men in the process? LOL.

wtf! i don't f***ing hate latin-american males. why the hell would I hate latin-american males when my closest friends are latin-american guys and I have lived in Mexico for a while. Would I have ever bothered to learn spanish so that I could hangout with Mexicans in the US if i ever disliked them? No, I would no.

My beef is against black-americans because black-americans are a bunch of uncivilized anti-social savages who only want to extort from white males and pull the race card whenever the f**k it's convenient for them. I could care less if they're dating some f***ing coal burner. there are plenty of bitches all over the world to try with. not only that, most negros can't leave the US because they're too lazy, they're in jail, or they're too poor. so, nothing to worry about some silly negro trying to push his "game" overseas. I'm more annoyed on these forums where I try to have good discussions but some negros come along trying to say that black-males are the most wanted stuff on earth.

and fyi, i dont like asian chicks at all. too small for me and I don't like their attitudes. I'm more into european, middle eastern, and latin-american girls.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

zboy1 wrote:Hey, DJ: Why do White men get so offended or threatened by Black or Hispanic men dating White women, but have no problems dating Asian women, while slagging off Asian men in the process? LOL.

I don't know...lol

Here's the thing, White people LOVE to do this; to validate whatever stereotype they are fond of.

This is why its dangerous to ask White men ANYTHING about relationships period. Public Dude and other White men like him, always wanna ask women how they feel about men of color. Do you know why they do this? Because they HATE the thought of the woman they are interested likes Black men.

HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE. These are people that consider themselves "colorblind" as well.

To help them feel better, they parse the sh*t out of any statistatic. How many women could they have asked this question too? Not many its extremely personal and many women know when they are talking to a White man and they ask this question, they know where its going.....

When non-Black women have children with Black men that condemns them to a life of dating only men of color.

And they say there's no racism in America, lol... Yes the cross burnings, lynchings, marches to city hall and that sort of thing have gone away. Racism 2.0 that Tim Wise and others call it is more cynical, insidious and deeply political. This why the GOP uses coded language to amp up disenfranchised White men.

This racism 2.0 plays itself out in the War on Drugs as well. It allows politicians (and many citizens) to demonize drugs and the people that use them instead of trying to solve the social problems behind drug use which 9 times out of 10 is poverty.

The truth is this and I don't know how many times, in how many threads I have to repeat this but here goes.

Only 1% of women in a local area would be interested in dating a Black man for whatever reason (so White men don't parse it to hell by saying you must be an athlete or entertainer to get non-Black women). Its simply not true, I am none of those things and have dated, had relationships and sex with White women exclusively for over 20 years.

I don't have friends that lack self-confidence so they don't trip if I say I like White women, they don't care, they date White women to.

So why wouldn't this apply in Japan or Brazil? Even Stephen has said something similar in how White Brazilians view Afro-Brazilians and African-Americans.

That sh*t has nothing to do with me and nothing to do with you no matter WHAT country your in, the pathology of racism is quite startling.

If you really listen to some of this stuff, no wonder in PrimeBait's rant about scarcity rings more true than ever. Not only people falsely paralyzed by financial issues, but they are searching, desperately in some cases for reasons not go to X country. They attack me for not going where I said I was going and then equate that to never having traveled abroad before. Act like I have no idea what's happening in Germany when I spent the better part of a month in the country.

As I have been saying HA has turned into a weird collection of mostly White men who can't get out of their own way on any issue.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

SilverEnergy wrote:Publicdude, you're saying the same thing that many people say to prove that blacks don't do good in this country or that country.

In Japan, you have women from all walks of life who love black men, not just the ones who listen to hip hop/r&b.
I did not say that Japanese women are generally not attracted to black men to imply that it's impossible to date Japanese women. Only that the chances are comparatively slimmer than in societies where blacks have been around for a much longer time and in greater numbers. The UK, France and Germany are all great examples. Italy has a lot of blacks nowadays but on relatively recent waves of immigration (started 20/25 years ago), so it will take time before the notion that blacks are just as cool as anybody else, if not cooler, percolates through.
SilverEnergy wrote:So just because a Japanese woman said racist things about blacks, that means that black men would have a hard time dating a Japanese woman?
Not at all, just find one who likes blacks. :)
SilverEnergy wrote:That's always the argument people have: "I knew a Japanese/Chinese/French person who didn't like black people and that means that most don't like blacks or that blacks will have a hard time dating that race."
Trust me on this mate, I have been in Japan, with Japanese and read enough about Japanese culture to know that the apathy/racism towards black is quite deep-seated and not a rarity. It honestly disgusts me, just like it disgusts me that even second-generation Koreans (born in Japan) cannot be considered Japanese citizens and have to carry their Alien Registration Card around. To us, that's an even more odious form of institutionalised racism, but when it comes to Japan, one just shrugs and goes ahead.

SilverEnergy wrote:Nah, there are many Japanese women who aren't into hip hop specifically who like black men.

Not true, black men do great in Japan.
Peace, dude. I wish you all success for your up and coming dive into the Roppongi and Shibuya nightlife. Then you might want to pop to London or Paris and tell me how you fare.
SilverEnergy wrote:Trust me, there are many asians who don't like whites either.

Not all asians are brainwashed by their conquerors.
Absolutely.
SilverEnergy wrote:People always try to convince black men how they won't do well in a certain country.

The black English teacher who wrote "Black Passenger Yellow Cab" paints a totally different picture about how Japanese women like black men.
I am sorry if I gave you that impression. I was genuinely stating facts and I thought I made hyper-clear that I hate racism and can't see any differences in human, social and professional quality between a white, a black or a brown. We are a product of our upbringing and culture, not our skin or facial features.

The "yellow cab" phenomenon is quite interesting, and I would ascribe it to the tendency of Japanese women to quite openly engage in sexual tourism. They go to the US to f**k handsome black men for the same reason they go to Bali to f**k well-endowed (and specifically trained) Indonesian gigolos, who are rumoured to be "the blacks of Asia" when it comes to their sexual prowess. I wouldn't consider them great girlfriend material, just liberated girls on a sex holiday or stressed divorcees looking for some respite.