Does anyone know anything about JOHN NADA??

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

Does anyone know anything about JOHN NADA??

Post by Montanaland »

He's out there pushing his...Make $80k a year teaching oversees fast.... .....for the low price of only $1,000?

Is he a member on here too? I've watched/read his posting about how wonderful the women are in Colombia..and how's he's genuinely concerned to help people. Maybe he is.. but I'm not paying for his Tesol mentorship or any other 500-1k membership in this century..

He did post some real good advice on only getting the 2 best teaching certtification or ....don't waste your time.

Any input would be great... Thanks!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Isn't he the guy behind LatinaBrideGuide.com? Yeah I signed up for his newsletter but when it got annoying with no substance, I unsubscribed. He has a good video out on YouTube though about why you shouldn't get married but go to South America instead. It was a good presentation. I posted it here but I can't find it anymore on YouTube.

Where on his site does it say he is charging $1000? Dang. For what?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

Tesolmentor.com

Post by Montanaland »

He does have some really good advice...but all the marketing drives you toward his tesolmentor.com which is $1000 and other $300 programs which is exactly the way he is making his money other than teaching... It's pretty much the make money from your websites...the other alternative to teaching that has been posted on here :)
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Tesolmentor.com

Post by Winston »

Montanaland wrote:He does have some really good advice...but all the marketing drives you toward his tesolmentor.com which is $1000 and other $300 programs which is exactly the way he is making his money other than teaching... It's pretty much the make money from your websites...the other alternative to teaching that has been posted on here :)
Yeah but I doubt anyone's buying into it. People do not pay $1000 very easily unless they know what it's really for. To make money online, you gotta sell something that's of value that is worth the price you're asking for. If you rip someone off, like with an online MLM, you're going to get pissed off people and will not get repeat customers and people will not say good things about you.

Anyone can put up a webpage asking for $1000, but if there's no proof that it's worth it and you have no credible reputation, then no one will buy it. People might be willing to pay $20 just to try something out, but not $1000. Most guys who want to date abroad will just go and do it if they are rich, if they are not, then they can't afford $1000 programs anyway, so he's targeting the wrong audience. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I dont like the guy. He is on other boards. If you have ever seen 10 of his posts, they usually contain nothing of value. I used to try PM'iing the guy to ask him about Colombia. He wouldnt ask questions. He would just say, "Have you bought the LatinBrideGuide?"

Personally, I think he is just out there to make money off of men in our condition.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

If he's asking for $1000 then he's a scam artists. There's nothing he has that isn't available on the interent that isn't free or almost free.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I've read his stuff about moving to South America and he doesn't really offer anything useful as advice. I totally disagree with much of what he says in regards on how to meet women. He is just one of those affiliate scammer guys who is trying to make money off of niche subject matter, while attempting to use the same methodology they use to lure people in. The moving and working overseas info can work but he doesn't really do it right in my opinion. The only clientèle he will attract are guys that have a hard time researching info themselves or are too lazy to do so. (there are numerous sites out there with great info for free, although you have to wade through it yourself)

Claiming one can make $80,000 just teaching English overseas is the biggest laugher I've ever seen! The only way you can do that is either have a PhD and work for a major university in a 1st or developing 2nd world country, or have years of experience with at least a masters working for an international school. (or open your own school but that is out of most people's league) Most ESL jobs pay shit and people do it for the experience and adventure of living in a foreign country. You could maybe pull 30-40k living in the Middle East with just an undergraduate and certificate or Korea working privates on the side in Seoul, but making 80,000 legally? The guy is smoking some funny smelling leaves in Columbia or wherever he is...

If I was more more motivated I could easily put together a website on how to properly leave the USA and become successful teaching overseas; as well as meeting and dating the local woman there too. I just don't really have the time or motivation at the moment to do so. I've got real education credentials, I doubt he has any and people like them should refrain from giving advice. But I suppose there will always be predators and prey out there. The smart ones stay clear and survive to live another day.

I've gone through only having a few thousand dollars and no education or teaching experience to a kick ass job in a third world country where I have total flexible hours and next to western pay. It was hard work and a long term plan but it panned out in the end as I knew what needed to be accomplished and knew what the long-term rewards would be.

Moving overseas to teach for a couple years to get away from the rat race is one thing, but attempting to make a career out of it is another and there are totally different avenues one must take and just doing a "TEFL" or "CELTA" isn't going to cut it in the long run.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

Marketing a Tutoring Business/Service??

Post by Montanaland »

Mr S. ..thanks for your reply!

My research has indicated their is substancially more money available to starting and aggressivey marketing your Tutor business to local universities and companies(execs, students).

You are right that any type of high paying teaching job requires the same credentials as here in the states.. *Masters degree in education or your subject and that is certified with the US Board of Education. I never thought of going for an education degree when I majored in business...but if I would of known that we would be facing a recession.. teaching&nurisng would of been my choice.

A lot of my friends WERE mortgage brokers and my dads side of the family USED TO BE real estate agents. :? As I WAS an agent for 5 yrs I could easily build/target strong marketing campaigns to tutoring niches if it was allowed or if that what needed to be done? A succesfull tutoring business sounds like it would be a lot of hours for one guy...I could see wanting to employ other tutors.

If you don't mind again-- What are your thoughts on what kind of additional money is available to make if you were to start a tutoring busness along with a basic teaching position? Also-(down the road) could you possibly grow and employ a few other tutors under your tutoring service/business?

Thanks,

David M
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

Here's a way better purchase than John Nada's B.S.

Post by Montanaland »

http://www.wealthytutor.com/wealthytutor/faqs.html#2

It claims to be only $200 but I'm sure the website is seperate.

What's your guys take?