Nothing wrong with being a psychopath.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Nothing wrong with being a psychopath.

Post by C.J. »

It's when you start becoming a f***ing idiot, and committing crimes and doing other dumb stuff. The elites are bona-fide, ruthless, psychopathc monomaniacs. And they're doing great!* :D

*Sarcastically speaking, if anyone keeps up with current events.

http://gma.yahoo.com/scientist-related- ... ealth.html

I like researching human behavior. Memes and such. There's a lot to think about. Not that many westerners think at all. Which is really pitiful.

Do any of you think you have the traits of famous and/or dangerous criminals?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 13th, 2020, 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

For a girl I'm a big risk-taker, I contantly get told I'm too mysterious & I always get ppl to do what I expect. I better take that PET scan to see if I'm a psychopath lol How is it a scan can determine that, interesting.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Renata, being a risk taker doesn't really have anything to do with being a psychopath.

I wouldn't be too concerned about being one because if you are a psychopath, there really isn't anything you can do about it as there is no cure for it.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Re: Nothing wrong with being a psychopath.

Post by SilverEnergy »

C.J. wrote:It's when you start becoming a f***ing idiot, and committing crimes and doing other dumb stuff. The elites are bona-fide, ruthless, psychopathc monomaniacs. And they're doing great!* :D

*Sarcastically speaking, if anyone keeps up with current events.

http://gma.yahoo.com/scientist-related- ... ealth.html

I like researching human behavior. Memes and such. There's a lot to think about. Not that many westerners think at all. Which is really pitiful.

Do any of you think you have the traits of famous and/or dangerous criminals?
You're really scaring me.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Ghost wrote:I am the complete opposite of a pyschopath by nature. But in the States, I now would not hesitate to act like a sociopath/psychopath towards most people. (Excluding illegal/dangerous things.) Things like manipulation, deception, backstabbing, and slacking while whorporate bitches work harder on the job are what I would do nowadays. I like being abroad better because being a nice guy (what I am by nature) is actually rewarded instead of punished.
I agree with this except the situation abroad isn't so clear. In a place like China, personal connections actually have meaning, so in China people don't act like a pyschopath to friends and family, but people do to strangers. In America, personal connections are shallow and meaningless, so Americans act like pyschopaths with everyone.

This thread is a rare case where I agree with C.J. I am running my businesses as a pyschopath now.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 5th, 2020, 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ghost wrote: The longer I am in China, the more I see the truth of this. This culture is very psychopathic, greedy, materialistic, superficial/shallow, status-obsessed, and is much more like America than I like to admit. Blatant deception, fraud, and ripping people off is the standard here. So it isn't really that superior to the West, although the women are better (an absurdly easy standard to meet, though.)
It seemed to me that you would be OK with East Asians as long as everything was going well. If anyone outside their social circle became a financial or other liability to them, then they would revert to behaving like psychopaths, since they would not see him as a real person to begin with, so it was like when a stray dog became inconvenient.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

We're using western standards to measure Psycopathic behaviuor. What if this is normal behaviour, what if it's our roots or a part of our nature?? Alot of our natural, normal selves are being constantly conditioned to 'be different'. Example, Girls being unfeminine & boys becoming feminine. Places like Nagaland which is somewhere between China & India, still have headhunting as a way of life. If they have a beef with someone in the tribe or another tribe, they settle it in the bush & take off your head. Is this psycopathic or normal? I say normal, it's their culture & a way of life for them.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -