Could this be the end of HappierAbroad?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Could this be the end of HappierAbroad?

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

Research...

- "SlutWalk" protests against supposedly "sexual violence" go global: Brazil,Australia,New Zealand,Britain,France,US & Canada

- Topless pro-abort Feminists attack Argentina cathedral and peaceful men.

- Toronto "slut walk" spreads to many countries worldwide.

- Determined "p***y Riot" members in Russia not slowing down.

- Topless FEMEN Activists protest in Swedish mosque.

- European women on trial for topless Tunis protest (Tunisia).

- 5 women bare their breasts to target Islam in brussels, Belgium.

- German feminists target Barbie Dreamhouse

- Brazilian women bare breast as a protest against a nationwide ban on female toplessness http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycqvHacrWGs
Last edited by TheLegendSeeker on May 22nd, 2014, 12:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

No, the media always focuses on the worst examples for dramatic sensational stories. These stories aren't the norm in those countries. Come on now.

Don't get your info from the media. It's a trashy source. They only seek to make you paranoid and fearful and seek to entertain you with sick stories.

To learn the truth abroad, you have to GO ABROAD yourself. Nothing can substitute that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Winston wrote:No, the media always focuses on the worst examples for dramatic sensational stories. These stories aren't the norm in those countries. Come on now.

Don't get your info from the media. It's a trashy source. They only seek to make you paranoid and fearful and seek to entertain you with sick stories.

To learn the truth abroad, you have to GO ABROAD yourself. Nothing can substiute for that.

+1...yes...it really is that simple...anything else is BS.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Evil is sweeping the earth. The solution won't come until there is a global collapse. As Lenin said, as it gets worse, it gets better.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

It's only a matter of time before it spreads even further.
Last edited by TheLegendSeeker on May 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 4th, 2020, 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

The big question that has always been on my mind is this -- are the non-feminized countries taking notice of just how big a sh!t-show it all turned into in the West and saying "No way in hell are we gonna let that happen here"?

I guess if there was any "silver lining" to this mess, that would be it -- it's all in the open for the whole world to see. To see just how crap everything becomes when feminism is allowed to take over and run amok. Hopefully the developing nations with seriously powerful up-and-coming economies realize that it all falls apart, and have no desire to see it happen on their own home turf.

Hopefully more than just a pipe dream... our futures depend on it, Brothers.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I do agree that we are in a race for time, and that the Yankee Empire is now more than desperate to expand. America knows it is failing, and is doing / will do anything to keep its status as a superpower.

I was on www.baidu.com (the Chinese equivalent of Google) and found a link where a Chinese dude living in Saigon posted pictures of what the middle and upper class Vietnamese ladies really are like. Guess what? They are just into materialism as many Chinese and Anglo women are. Fortunately I know a few good Vietnamese ladies already.

However, it is a fact that MEN nowadays are also becoming more materialistic, but for the men that are like this, they have no choice but to be this way depending on what country they live in / other factors. For women, it is simply vanity to the core.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 4th, 2020, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Ghost wrote:t if feminism could ever make inroads there, the culture would not really resist I don't think...
It's only a matter of time before we see Chinese women protesting bare breast in the news.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

manly5000 wrote:The big question that has always been on my mind is this -- are the non-feminized countries taking notice of just how big a sh!t-show it all turned into in the West and saying "No way in hell are we gonna let that happen here"?
Countries, no. Only a few religions get it.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

manly5000 wrote:The big question that has always been on my mind is this -- are the non-feminized countries taking notice of just how big a sh!t-show it all turned into in the West and saying "No way in hell are we gonna let that happen here"?

I guess if there was any "silver lining" to this mess, that would be it -- it's all in the open for the whole world to see. To see just how crap everything becomes when feminism is allowed to take over and run amok. Hopefully the developing nations with seriously powerful up-and-coming economies realize that it all falls apart, and have no desire to see it happen on their own home turf.

Hopefully more than just a pipe dream... our futures depend on it, Brothers.
So it would seem.

Iran was first, coining the term "The Great Satan" for the U.S.

And now Russia seems to discuss this openly, as they increasingly resist Western rot. (As GSJackson pointed out on another thread.)

Also, Kenya (most recently) and several other countries in Africa have brought up Western depravity when legalizing normal, healthy polygamy.

I wonder about "Dr. Mo" (Mohammed Mathir) in Malaysia, and the regime he created. He is outspoken on some issues, dont know if he is resisting Western culture across the board.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Maybe Afghanistan when they finally succeed in kicking out the ZOG goons and their quislings.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

This is AWESOME! Chicks getting NAKED! How can anyone who is not GAY find a reason to complain about this Seriously?

GET MORE NAKED CHICKS!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

I mean it looks like these girls are bored.....they just haven't found that good hard dick to f**k em.....and when you're not getting good dick your going to act out! :lol: :lol: