Am I just Apathetic?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Am I just Apathetic?

Post by zacb »

http://www.usatoday.com/media/cinematic/video/3866731/

To me, that woman was kinda hot. Now knowing me, at 15 I would have loved for a woman to show interest XD . I might have been a little more hesitant because of my then respect for the law, but still. I do see a conflict with her being a teacher, but is it me, or are we just freaking paranoid? I mean, I have aspergers, which it seems like that kid had, and I am just fine (not to discount his unique experience with it). It seems to me that our 100 year war on sex is stupid, and Americans are just prudes. But less you be labeled a peedo, you can't criticize how the US is basically creating a permanent adolescence, and on top of that forcing it on other countries. Any thoughts?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Re: Am I just Apathetic?

Post by dreamer82 »

zacb wrote:http://www.usatoday.com/media/cinematic/video/3866731/

To me, that woman was kinda hot. Now knowing me, at 15 I would have loved for a woman to show interest XD . I might have been a little more hesitant because of my then respect for the law, but still. I do see a conflict with her being a teacher, but is it me, or are we just freaking paranoid? I mean, I have aspergers, which it seems like that kid had, and I am just fine (not to discount his unique experience with it). It seems to me that our 100 year war on sex is stupid, and Americans are just prudes. But less you be labeled a peedo, you can't criticize how the US is basically creating a permanent adolescence, and on top of that forcing it on other countries. Any thoughts?
I agree it's a rather "touchy" subject. It seems like the reaction is overblown. I do have to admit that this would be the answer to my prayers at the time. My Asian Fever was just beginning to simmer at 15.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Attractive?! You guys need glasses or something. How could anyone find her 'hot'? She's a 4 or 5 in comparison to most Asian girls.

Are Western guys really that desperate for Asian girls? You guys really do seem to have a case of "Yellow Fever/Asian Fetish" if you find her attractive. ...
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

She's not "hot" but she IS cute. 4's, 5's and all these numbers are meaningless BS because your 4 might be another man's 10.

When I was 15, I'd be banging the shite out of her and loving it.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamer82 »

I have to comment on the audacity of this teacher. She went to the boy's house while his parents were at church. I can't believe somebody would put so much on the line. How do you explain it? There was nothing more of her on the net so did she get away?
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Last I heard she was in Hong Kong. I admit she was probably being a bitch about it, but I guess my point is people get all holier than thou about this.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
ZaroSath
Freshman Poster

Post by ZaroSath »

to quote the video "the boy was so upset he was ripping the door panel out on the way to report the teacher"

it sounds like he might of been upset reporting the teacher.