Westernized Asian women at the top of the food chain in US

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Someone wrote:Robert, in Italy there's a large Chinese community and those Asian women are very popular with Italians. In Rome I also witnessed some guys actively chasing Japanese tourist girls.

Back to the original thread: guys, you just don't get it. You believe that only some kind of 'alternative' or unusual guys marry Asian-American women. It's the exact opposite. Mainstream, handsome, successful white American men marry them -- not some losers.

Take a look at this family photo: Amy Chua, the Asian-American "Tiger Mom" famous for her books, with her husband (a tall successful white man) and their daughters. This is very typical of what I see every day around me.

http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2011/ ... ural2.html
That's partially true, Robert. There are large and "historical" Chinese communities in Milan and Rome, and in places like Prato (near Florence) which is famous for its semi-illegal leather sweatshops. Yet, most of those Chinese women are either extremely poor, segregated and invisible to the Italians, or middle class and earmarked to marry Chinese men from within their community.

The only Italian I know who hooked up with a Chinese middle class girl (restaurant owner's daughter) is from Milan, and that's the only one. The only other reason "those women are very popular with Italians" is because some of them are cheap prostitutes, many of whom are forced to have unprotected sex (much to a punter's delight).

This is not to say Italians don't have a soft spot for Asians, but that's mostly Japanese and Koreans, due to our long-time fascination with manga and anime culture. We're similar to the French and the Belgians in that sense.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

eurobrat wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
eurobrat wrote:Ok, but he still hasn't answered my question as to why he never goes anywhere.
If that's true, then he shouldn't be the one lecturing other people about the 'truth.' Of course, I don't know him personally, so I can't judge. I believe he has traveled abroad before, I think...

To me, unless you've been abroad (or are currently), any sort of advice you give the people will ring hollow....and you only sound like a know-it-all.
He had a chance to met me he didn't, it's not like Burbank is far from here. It takes over an hour by bus but I was just out there the week before Christmas to collect Shopkick points.

Which allowed me to pick up a 1TB Seagate Hybrid drive for my laptop for $25 ($119.99 after PM to Newegg) from Best Buy.

I know this thread was about Asian women on the top of the heap but it started to change when I said Japan might be viable for me and then the whole debate about a Black man's viability in Japan started which is based in White Supremacy, which is all true.

Now Euro might say he has no bone to pick and given his posting history I would be glad to give him the benefit of the doubt but I will not allow him to attack me with baseless, fact-less pablum.

I suggest he ignore this thread since he's in Europe and go chase some Italian women if he's so good at it, no need to debate a no-nothing nicca, its dropping to me level according to him (assuming he's better than me).

Also there is no group mind hive that doesn't like my post either, so that won't get him far either. I can always take my opinions where they are more welcomed without White male interference.
I was too busy busting my a** to get out of that LA shit hole, and finally I made it happen. I only briefly met Jester for a few beers but that was it, I was in and out of LA within 9 months. That's how it should be.

Who said I'm in Europe to chase Italian women? Right now I'm barely even chatting up a few but one German, one Italian and a Chinese girl. I'm not going for anything serious but just dating around enjoying the last of my 20's since that's not allowed in the USA.

7 years, what the hell is taking you so long? It doesn't take that long to save up $3-5k and make the move. You have no valid excuses and I'm beginning to think that you just like being in L.A. and talking about travelling.

Once again you threw in the race card...
In 2007, I wasn't sure if wanted to return to Europe or not and I had no leads.

In 2008 my hours were cut and because I had to pay car payment and insurance it made it much harder to save any money, plus towards the end of 2008, I had my transmission go in my SRT-4 taking the clutch with it. Was on my last $5,000 and replacing the transmission took up about $1,500 of that including trans, clutch and Quaife LSD.

In 2009, in Feb I decided I was going to work two jobs again. I went back to work for the courier company I had worked for off and on since 1998. My car got side-swiped up in the hills between Moorpark and Simi. No serious damage but that was a sign of things to come. Around March I believe I got into an accident in Riverside, CA. A fellow SRT-4 owner reached out to me saying his shop at the local Dodge dealer in Riverside needed work (remember the Financial Crisis?) so I decided to let them do the work (BIG MISTAKE). Since I didn't have a car and my insurance didn't cover a rental, I bought a Mazda Protege 5 sport wagon. The day MJ died (June 25th?) I got into another accident (neither of these my fault) but it totaled the Protege, I only had it two months. I never drove my SRT-4 again and it was eventually sold at auction and Wells Fargo wrote off the last $2,500 I owed after the sale.

Long story I don't not want to explain it.

By the start of 2010, I had gotten fed up with working at Pep Boys and eventually got fired, which is why I don't qualify for unemployment.

So I have been unemployed since 2010. I didn't start donating Plasma until I started taking classes for A+ in 2011. A fellow classmate turned me onto it. So I started in April of 2011 to get a ticket to the Long Beach GP. In 2012 I got a pit pass from an insider, same last year.

So while you worked your ass off, I was losing assets by the minute. The Life Insurance money was gone by mid 2010. I still have some PG&E (where my father worked).

That's why I haven't gone back to Europe and I don't think I am going back. I figured Brazil is the better option for wide range of reasons.

I didn't make any excuses, it what it is. I also just explained how I missed getting a ticket to Brazil by going to Mexico City a month or two earlier, you might call it an excuse, I call it bad timing.

I had also planned to off-load some of my stuff and didn't get around too it. I'd say there's at least $2,000-$3,000 locked up in action figures, hot wheels, 12" singles and monstrous CD collection. I am still formulating a plan to make sure I have every song or versions of my 12" collection before I let it go. The CD's will be ripped at some point, I don't know when.

As I said if I spent less time putting out fires and replying to dumb comments I would get more done. So you got your explanation, its all off topic, got another question, send me a PM.

I don't dig Asian women that much so this is the last post in this thread for me.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Robert77 wrote:I wanted to also mention that from my observations this white man - asian female craze is a very new world anglophone thing….. pretty notorious in australia, new zealand, the usa and canada.

you go to europe and it;s very obvious that the dating scene changes there…. asian women are not in high demand over there, except for SOME western european dudes who are into colored women (black or asian)……

it's interesting that the number of asians in europe is increasing but for some reason asians in europe are not as successful as asians in America, canada or australia…. nor asians in europe are as white obsessed as asians in australai, canada or America.

when i lived in europe it wasn't rare to find philipino girls dating african men for example…… one lady from vietnam told me she didn't like european men because they were boring and preferred a nice "latino" i thought it was funny

about asian men, in europe asian men are not as stimgatized as they are in America or australia or canada…… so its easier for an asian guy to have a european girlfriend…. it;s also funny that in south America asian men are in high demand because they're seen as industrious responsible types….. in brazil chics actually compete for brazilians dudes of japanese origin and in panama chinese men actually have the reputation of being womanizers and cheating around while panama women get their hearts broken!!!!

that goes to show u how much healthy race relations are anywhere except in angloshitholes like canada, usa and australia
also 20 % of Peruvians are part-Chinese.Tyson Beckford is part Chinese ,and he is from Panama.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

Someone wrote:Robert, in Italy there's a large Chinese community and those Asian women are very popular with Italians. In Rome I also witnessed some guys actively chasing Japanese tourist girls.

Back to the original thread: guys, you just don't get it. You believe that only some kind of 'alternative' or unusual guys marry Asian-American women. It's the exact opposite. Mainstream, handsome, successful white American men marry them -- not some losers.

Take a look at this family photo: Amy Chua, the Asian-American "Tiger Mom" famous for her books, with her husband (a tall successful white man) and their daughters. This is very typical of what I see every day around me.

while it's obvious that there will be italian men who will hook up with Asian girls, (when I say italian men I mean actual real italians from italy, not wannabe-italians from America) it is also true that Asians in italy are not seen the same way as they're seen in America or Canada.... in italy or europe, and even the UK, Asians simply represent a foreign community of immigrants who came to those countries in search of a better life.... and in many cases they live isolated from europeans, like publicduende mentioned.

to go even further into the topic, I'll say that from my experience in italy, when italian men look for color, they often tend to be more attracted to "negro" types, plenty of italian men with mulato type women from cuba, cape verde, brazil, etc. the part of europe where ive seen men marrying tailand, vietnam, etc has been sweden.

About Asian-american women in europe (I only met one greek dude with a chinese-american from michigan, she was a f***ing psycho though but hey if he likes to be told what to do it's up to him!

About Amy chu, I FEEL SORRY FOR HER HUSBAND (white or not)..... HIS LIFE MUST BE HELL!!!! (it's like michelle malkin's husband) imagine being married to that neurotic angry frigid psycho, he probably walks on egg shells all day!!! it takes a very docile beta white man to put up with that

THE POINT IS, IF WHAT YOU LUST FOR IS ASIAN..... GO TO ASIA AND FIND AN ASIAN FROM ASIA..... (keep away from Asian-american women, they are AMERICAN WOMEN "with american women attitudes" the only difference is the ASIAN FEATURES) that's all.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

publicduende wrote:

That's partially true, Robert. There are large and "historical" Chinese communities in Milan and Rome, and in places like Prato (near Florence) which is famous for its semi-illegal leather sweatshops. Yet, most of those Chinese women are either extremely poor, segregated and invisible to the Italians, or middle class and earmarked to marry Chinese men from within their community.

The only Italian I know who hooked up with a Chinese middle class girl (restaurant owner's daughter) is from Milan, and that's the only one. The only other reason "those women are very popular with Italians" is because some of them are cheap hoes, many of whom are forced to have unprotected sex (much to a punter's delight).

This is not to say Italians don't have a soft spot for Asians, but that's mostly Japanese and Koreans, due to our long-time fascination with manga and anime culture. We're similar to the French and the Belgians in that sense.
I agree.... I also spent time in Czech republic and hungary where Asians are becoming visible minorities and I noticed that europeans lived a bit side by side with the asians..... they were not that integrated into the mainstream society; asians had their chinese restaurants and shops but you could perceive that they lived very side by side rather than integrated.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

djfourmoney wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
eurobrat wrote:Ok, but he still hasn't answered my question as to why he never goes anywhere.
If that's true, then he shouldn't be the one lecturing other people about the 'truth.' Of course, I don't know him personally, so I can't judge. I believe he has traveled abroad before, I think...

To me, unless you've been abroad (or are currently), any sort of advice you give the people will ring hollow....and you only sound like a know-it-all.
He had a chance to met me he didn't, it's not like Burbank is far from here. It takes over an hour by bus but I was just out there the week before Christmas to collect Shopkick points.

Which allowed me to pick up a 1TB Seagate Hybrid drive for my laptop for $25 ($119.99 after PM to Newegg) from Best Buy.

I know this thread was about Asian women on the top of the heap but it started to change when I said Japan might be viable for me and then the whole debate about a Black man's viability in Japan started which is based in White Supremacy, which is all true.

Now Euro might say he has no bone to pick and given his posting history I would be glad to give him the benefit of the doubt but I will not allow him to attack me with baseless, fact-less pablum.

I suggest he ignore this thread since he's in Europe and go chase some Italian women if he's so good at it, no need to debate a no-nothing nicca, its dropping to me level according to him (assuming he's better than me).

Also there is no group mind hive that doesn't like my post either, so that won't get him far either. I can always take my opinions where they are more welcomed without White male interference.
I was too busy busting my a** to get out of that LA shit hole, and finally I made it happen. I only briefly met Jester for a few beers but that was it, I was in and out of LA within 9 months. That's how it should be.

Who said I'm in Europe to chase Italian women? Right now I'm barely even chatting up a few but one German, one Italian and a Chinese girl. I'm not going for anything serious but just dating around enjoying the last of my 20's since that's not allowed in the USA.

7 years, what the hell is taking you so long? It doesn't take that long to save up $3-5k and make the move. You have no valid excuses and I'm beginning to think that you just like being in L.A. and talking about travelling.

Once again you threw in the race card...
In 2007, I wasn't sure if wanted to return to Europe or not and I had no leads.

In 2008 my hours were cut and because I had to pay car payment and insurance it made it much harder to save any money, plus towards the end of 2008, I had my transmission go in my SRT-4 taking the clutch with it. Was on my last $5,000 and replacing the transmission took up about $1,500 of that including trans, clutch and Quaife LSD.

In 2009, in Feb I decided I was going to work two jobs again. I went back to work for the courier company I had worked for off and on since 1998. My car got side-swiped up in the hills between Moorpark and Simi. No serious damage but that was a sign of things to come. Around March I believe I got into an accident in Riverside, CA. A fellow SRT-4 owner reached out to me saying his shop at the local Dodge dealer in Riverside needed work (remember the Financial Crisis?) so I decided to let them do the work (BIG MISTAKE). Since I didn't have a car and my insurance didn't cover a rental, I bought a Mazda Protege 5 sport wagon. The day MJ died (June 25th?) I got into another accident (neither of these my fault) but it totaled the Protege, I only had it two months. I never drove my SRT-4 again and it was eventually sold at auction and Wells Fargo wrote off the last $2,500 I owed after the sale.

Long story I don't not want to explain it.

By the start of 2010, I had gotten fed up with working at Pep Boys and eventually got fired, which is why I don't qualify for unemployment.

So I have been unemployed since 2010. I didn't start donating Plasma until I started taking classes for A+ in 2011. A fellow classmate turned me onto it. So I started in April of 2011 to get a ticket to the Long Beach GP. In 2012 I got a pit pass from an insider, same last year.

So while you worked your a** off, I was losing assets by the minute. The Life Insurance money was gone by mid 2010. I still have some PG&E (where my father worked).

That's why I haven't gone back to Europe and I don't think I am going back. I figured Brazil is the better option for wide range of reasons.

I didn't make any excuses, it what it is. I also just explained how I missed getting a ticket to Brazil by going to Mexico City a month or two earlier, you might call it an excuse, I call it bad timing.

I had also planned to off-load some of my stuff and didn't get around too it. I'd say there's at least $2,000-$3,000 locked up in action figures, hot wheels, 12" singles and monstrous CD collection. I am still formulating a plan to make sure I have every song or versions of my 12" collection before I let it go. The CD's will be ripped at some point, I don't know when.

As I said if I spent less time putting out fires and replying to dumb comments I would get more done. So you got your explanation, its all off topic, got another question, send me a PM.

I don't dig Asian women that much so this is the last post in this thread for me.
Alright, I'm done grilling you. Just wanted to see where you stood. I'm glad I no longer own a car, they're gigantic money pits.

PG&E?

America is designed to suck assets, money and whatever else from the bottom up. Not the top down. We all know this and it's no secret. That's why the USA is really no longer a place to build wealth and there's a New World Order.

Although Europe has an ageing population that's starting to make the place look like a dusty old vacant museum or retirement home, there's still quit a few good looking young women to be found if you have the hunting skills. But no, there's no "BOOM" going on here in eastern or western Europe like there is in the Latin Countries or Asia.

So as usual.... Just enjoy it while it lasts.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

I absolutely agree italian men like black women the most.same with french and portuguese men,darker whites really..they date mulatto women from former colonies if they don't want a white woman...

Cape Verdeans in portugal are very assimilated.in france mulatto women and Malian/Senegalian african women date the local men in high numbers.Senegalian women have those cute features men seek in orientals(I think half the country is Fulani).

Cape verdeans are a mix of cute wolof,fulani,and hausa females mixed with cute alpine portuguese genes.perfect beauty is thus created.both women and men are extremely handsome.

(see girl on cover)

men like certain features(called paedomorphy) regardless of race,and italian,portuguese,fench women have those features.the reason you see men from more anglosaxon and germanic countries into asian women is because their phenotypes lack those features.

they thus have no reason to get with asian women in mass numbers.whereas white men from more nordid,anglosaxon,german countries do .you also don't see men from the Baltic countries into asian women that much,because their women have the faces men look for in asians.

the problem is basically the phenotypes of certain european countries are too masculine,so the men seek the cute,neotonous,petite women..and it happens to be that asian women have that in huge numbers.but so do many european countries,and african countries.

it doesn't mean anything about asian women being better LTR partners.

tell me these alpine/Gracile med/Atlantid women are less cute than asian women

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showth ... 6957ab010e

men seek cute,petite,childlike females.why?because it reminds them of Jailbait.

its not a race thing.the real reason wich you guys won't admit is that white women of your germanic race are just too mannish and brutish after teenage years.she reaches a tall height with huge wrists.

noone wants to admit races are different and that the anglo/nordic.scando white woman isn't the most beautifull as the status quo wants you to believe.

stop saying its LTR qualities.its a joke.americanized asian women are super status obsessed and money hungry.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Italians like beautiful women, full stop.
theprimebait wrote:I absolutely agree italian men like black women the most.same with french and portuguese men,darker whites really..they date mulatto women from former colonies if they don't want a white woman...

Cape Verdeans in portugal are very assimilated.in france mulatto women and Malian/Senegalian african women date the local men in high numbers.Senegalian women have those cute features men seek in orientals(I think half the country is Fulani).

Cape verdeans are a mix of cute wolof,fulani,and hausa females mixed with cute alpine portuguese genes.perfect beauty is thus created.both women and men are extremely handsome.

men like certain features(called paedomorphy) regardless of race,and italian,portuguese,fench women have those features.the reason you see men from more anglosaxon and germanic countries into asian women is because their phenotypes lack those features.

they thus have no reason to get with asian women in mass numbers.whereas white men from more nordid,anglosaxon,german countries do .you also don't see men from the Baltic countries into asian women that much,because their women have the faces men look for in asians.

the problem is basically the phenotypes of certain european countries are too masculine,so the men seek the cute,neotonous,petite women..and it happens to be that asian women have that in huge numbers.but so do many european countries,and african countries.

its not a race thing.the real reason wich you guys won't admit is that white women of your germanic race are just too mannish and brutish after teenage years.she reaches a tall height with huge wrists.

noone wants to admit races are different and that the anglo/nordic.scando white woman isn't the most beautifull as the status quo wants you to believe.

stop saying its LTR qualities.its a joke.americanized asian women are super status obsessed and money hungry.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

theprimebait wrote: its not a race thing. the real reason wich you guys won't admit is that white women of your germanic race are just too mannish and brutish after teenage years.she reaches a tall height with huge wrists.

Jailbait? No thanks, but I'll be the first to admit that white women of Germanic race normally aren't a turn on to me. I'm very much like Steve55 in that I dig slender women. But just because a lady is slender doesn't mean she can't have any shapes or curves so that 34B-24-35 fits my tastes like a glove. Hard to find this body type in my Nordic/Germanic sisters that are so prevalent here in Seattle.

Regarding the popularity of Asian women in Europe, I can't image they are as popular but the Euro women tend to be much more attractive than those from US or Canada. Why? Has much to do with our genetically altered foods. I remember my very good friend moved to Germany to live with his wife 8 years ago. He dropped 25lbs within months of moving to Europe. He's back here in Seattle now and guess what? The 25lbs came back quickly. So if European guys can find that slender and sexy woman within their own social circles why stray over to a different race? No need to.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

publicduende wrote:Italians like beautiful women, full stop.
theprimebait wrote:I absolutely agree italian men like black women the most.same with french and portuguese men,darker whites really..they date mulatto women from former colonies if they don't want a white woman...

but remember that preferences are often based on cultural traits…..

---------------------------------

overall europeans tend to see themselves as czech, german, swiss german, flemish, dutch, english, catalan, basque, castilian, italian from the south, italian from the north rather than simply white people…..

identification with a so called white race is a VERY AMERICAN THING…… in europe you'll find it in smaller doses and mostly in individuals who have been exposed to the american culture, many europeans who have never been exposed to the US often even ignore they're white/caucasian

as a matter of fact caucasian in america has a different meaning from caucasian in europe

to an american caucasian is a white person….. to a european, caucasian is a person from the caucasus region (armenians, georgians, azeris etc.)

but the same can be applied to cultures everywhere….. Africans for example often have a hard time seeing themselves as black people and often dislike to be generalized as simply africans (especially knowing how many ethnic tribal and cultural conflicts are there between africans) yet in america they're just black and thats it

and we don't even need to talk about asia…. in japan they would actually be offended if they get to be grouped with the chinese (who they look down upon as inferior) as one people, or the industrious koreans with the poorer and less successful south east asians and so on.

and latin americans (its not a secret that they are VERY VERY RESENTFUL with the US for creating this hispanic/latino non sense)

America needs to stop grouping people by imaginary made up american races….. that's the first step to overcome the huge amount of racism it has…. when you ask some one what are u and their reply is black, white, latino, asian (you'll know right away you're dealing with a stupid american)
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

pete98146 wrote:
theprimebait wrote: its not a race thing. the real reason wich you guys won't admit is that white women of your germanic race are just too mannish and brutish after teenage years.she reaches a tall height with huge wrists.

Jailbait? No thanks, but I'll be the first to admit that white women of Germanic race normally aren't a turn on to me. I'm very much like Steve55 in that I dig slender women. But just because a lady is slender doesn't mean she can't have any shapes or curves so that 34B-24-35 fits my tastes like a glove. Hard to find this body type in my Nordic/Germanic sisters that are so prevalent here in Seattle.

Regarding the popularity of Asian women in Europe, I can't image they are as popular but the Euro women tend to be much more attractive than those from US or Canada. Why? Has much to do with our genetically altered foods. I remember my very good friend moved to Germany to live with his wife 8 years ago. He dropped 25lbs within months of moving to Europe. He's back here in Seattle now and guess what? The 25lbs came back quickly. So if European guys can find that slender and sexy woman within their own social circles why stray over to a different race? No need to.
I mean most men like girls.they like women with soft features.youthfull features.

wide set eyes,short small wideish nose,plump lips,the french girl I posted alizee is a perfect example.or Marilyn monroe.even marriane schroder is a good example(even though she isn't alpine but nordid).this is why european men rave about swedish women.they have a baltid element to them.

not women that look like bianca balti or a older Brooke Shields.

you said men like slim women,not per se,they like small boned women.only some northern white men and asian guys really prefer boyish females.its about bone density.Germanic women have huge bones.they need to starve themselves to look remotely soft.asian women have tiny bones,so they can't gain but a certain wheight anyway.

men also prefer short women.white women as DJfourmoney said in another thread are very tall these days.they lack female dimorphism.alot of them have deep set eyes and prominent browridges.

men from southern countries have cute,short,and slim boned females(hence why they are called''Gracile''Meds)so of course they would not have an asian fetish.their women have all the features wich make asian women attractive.

has nothing to do with foods.lmao.asian and latina women in america are still cute and petite despite eating worse food than most whites(since they are poor).it has everything to do with inatte racial characteristics.any country that has considerable Cro-magnid admixture will have masculine women.

maybe if we fed germanic women a high estrogen diet and low Testosterone drugs,they would come out as cute as Alizee or christina Ricci,but their daughters would turn out like brooke shields eventually.its genetics.germanics are genetic brutes.

just like alot of blacks,the features are good for the male side of the race but not the female side.

whereas with alot of other european subraces the feature look good on both the men and the women.just like how asian men in general-unless they eat a very high saturated fat diet like some northerners and mongol peoples-are more feminine than other races.this weak male dimorphism is good for asian females but bad for their brothers.

you feel me?

I think you get where I'm getting at.

its politically incorrect,but you should open your eyes.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

one of the reasons asian women are percieved as aging better is because of their YOUTHFULL FEATURES.yes skin quality has alot to do withit,but alot is features.

plus women of color(includes southern slavs)have 3 x the layer of fat than white women do,so of course they age better and their skin is better quality.diet my ass.it also doesn't help if your skin can't handle the source of life(sun).

this is why men age better than women,they have thicker skin.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

Robert77 wrote:
Someone wrote: THE POINT IS, IF WHAT YOU LUST FOR IS ASIAN..... GO TO ASIA AND FIND AN ASIAN FROM ASIA..... (keep away from Asian-American women, they are American WOMEN "with American women attitudes" the only difference is the ASIAN FEATURES) that's all.
How many times do I have to repeat this. I've repeated this 10000 times already.

Asian women in Asia are ugly. Non-Westernized women in Asia are ugly, they don't use make-up for example and they dress like shit. I have lots of Asian movies at home and all the Asian actresses there are really ugly.

The ONLY attractive Asian women are Americanized Asian women who speak American English and who follow Western grooming. And actually, they happen to be better groomed than White-American women, a lot better.

EDIT: But I will agree on one point, White American women these days are tall, that is true. They play sports and are athletic and with better nutrition and modern sports culture, on average they're now like 5'6 or something, and big-boned.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Someone wrote:
Robert77 wrote:
Someone wrote: THE POINT IS, IF WHAT YOU LUST FOR IS ASIAN..... GO TO ASIA AND FIND AN ASIAN FROM ASIA..... (keep away from Asian-American women, they are American WOMEN "with American women attitudes" the only difference is the ASIAN FEATURES) that's all.
How many times do I have to repeat this. I've repeated this 10000 times already.

Asian women in Asia are ugly. Non-Westernized women in Asia are ugly, they don't use make-up for example and they dress like shit. I have lots of Asian movies at home and all the Asian actresses there are really ugly.

The ONLY attractive Asian women are Americanized Asian women who speak American English and who follow Western grooming. And actually, they happen to be better groomed than White-American women, a lot better.

EDIT: But I will agree on one point, White American women these days are tall, that is true. They play sports and are athletic and with better nutrition and modern sports culture, on average they're now like 5'6 or something, and big-boned.
I'm going to have to agree with Someone! Westernized Asian females--as well as Indian females--tend to be better looking than their counterparts back in Asia, but their attitudes, behaviors, and bitchiness throw all that away...
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

I dont think white women look that great "theprimebait"

if you really examine closely you'll see that with whites it's the men the ones who actually look better than the women.... white women beauty is mostly a product of the massive media.

see mila kunis for example (the white chic everyone lusts for)
with make up

without make up

now look at her ass
notice how disproportionate she is

the whole white women are gorgeous is a mirage!!!!

the best looking women with the best proportionate bodies, best facial features, nicest personalities and the best agers (white women age horribly) Ive actually seen them in colombia, brazil, and some middle eastern countries (the problem with muslim women is the hairyness and the garlic smell under all those cloths)