Average Rate of Westernisation for a FOB Chinese Female

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Average Rate of Westernisation for a FOB Chinese Female

Post by RedMenace »

How long would it take a 23/24 years old Chinese female to become westernised in Sydney Australia?
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I would say within a year and a half to two years for her to be heavily Westernized, although that's already being fairly optimistic.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Almost all 'Westernized' Asian women I've met in my life, have been horrible. Of course, the rare ones still exist but not easy to find.

Even in China, the more Westernized a Chinese women is...the more likely she's bound to be bitchy, materialistic, and feminist...

Out of all the foreign women that come to the U.S./or other Anglo countries, I notice that East Asian females and Latin females are the quickest to become like American females. Those are just my observations. (This is only my anecdotal experience, so it should be taken with a grain of salt...)
Last edited by zboy1 on January 10th, 2014, 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Depends on where she lives. Most that I have known, including Koreans BTW, live with a bunch of their own kind, never interact with the locals, work in restaurants serving their ethic foods and, even after years, speak horrible English.

There's something to be said for family education. My wife showed me a video recently. Two girls, the same age, one raised in Australia, by very traditional Chinese parents, the other raised in China by "modern", meaning westernized, parents. The girl raised by modern parents seemed as bad as an AW, and though they wouldn't say such a ting on the show,her demeanor led me to believe she was already sleeping around. The girl raised in Australia was very traditional, well behaved and showed real confucian value.

Look at the family. How is this girl relating to her parents? That might tell you how much she will change in the west. Most traditional Chinese girls will follow what their parents say.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Was talking to my brother at lunchtime and he's of the opinion that Filipinos are the best if you want to live in a Western country.

I did a lot of reading of the Roosh blog comments last night. Really the posters are right - women in ALL countries mostly want the same from a man. Women want a man's resources.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.