Guys, what do u make of this?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Guys, what do u make of this?

Post by Robert77 »

So I am a 28 year old white american guy….. i have blondish hair, blue eyes, i am relatively fit, tall and manly….. I come from a working class american background, dad's a fat ass who drinks beer all day (he used to be a plumber), mom works at the local supermarket in my hometown, i went to school with black kids and lived in depressing flint michigan my whole life…. after high school I joined the navy so I could : 1. get the f**k outta michigan, 2, see the world, 3: think about what I wanted to do.

after seeing the world I realized american women SUCKED and decided to be a vagabond and travel around…… now i am in colombia and yes i am enjoying myself A LOT

so i met this girl who i CANNOT get outta my head (the same girl who i talked about in one of the topics, the one who wonders why americans care so much about race), she's slender, straight black hair, long down to her hips, hazel eyes, pale skin….. she looks a bit like sophia vergara but younger and yes I cannot get her outta my head. the first time I noticed her she was wearing a red dress and I thought about the song "lady in red" cheesy i know! either way, so we have been talking, it strikes me that she speaks english well, she's a primary school teacher, doesn't wanna live in the US instead wants to stay home with her family, work and one day meet mister prince charming and just live with him a relaxed life until she dies….. (to me that is all great)

I called her and asked her what she was doing tomorrow and she replied "nothing", so I offered to take her out to dinner and she said…. why waste money on a restaurant???? my mom taught me how to cook, if you want come over tomorrow to my place (I've never been over) and I can cook for you…. I am great cook!!!!

is she a keeper in your book?

part of me tells me I'd love to sleep with her tomorrow, but part of me tells me i wanna get to know her better because i can see in her potential, she is worth investing into.

she knows about my working class upbringing and she could care less….. so she knows i am not a well of ivy league school grad!!!!
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Definitely sounds worth a good look. Especially the part about not wasting your money on a restaurant.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Sounds great to me. I'd just go with the flow...having no expectations of getting laid. Just have fun, get to know her and see how things go
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

Definitely get to know this girl. When she said why go to a restaurant I can cook for you was attractive. It's little things like that that can start to draw you into a girl. She wants to cook for you. Man you better get over there and don't worry about banging her. Just enjoy the interaction. Focus on her mind and her personality.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

If you don't make this go well,it could never occur again.

make it go well Wink

she seems like a keeper,but get to know her first.takes things slow.don't rush into sex.

she''ll probabely initiate that in the first place.she seems to be into you.
this is a one in a lifetime chance.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Men in the forum, what do u make of this?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@Robert77,

I used to think you were Black due to how well you had spoken on the Black community. This goes to show that you don't have to be born of a community in order to accurately scrutinize it. #EminemOfHA

PS: to answer your thread question, why not do both? Like the Hodge Twins on YouTube say, "Move quickly by touching a lot in places that are not super-appropriate but not too appropriate either so that she don't put you into the friend zone"

Another words: move semi-quickly, move semi-moderately.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Sounds very good. I agree with others. Just go with it. You may be surprised what happens and she may be a keeper.

Interestingly, quite a few guys I know used Babylon 5 as a means out of Flint Michigan.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

How old are you, and what do you do to support yourself?

For me, a woman that can and wants to cook is a big deal, because I tend to view mealtime as a chore when I have to fend for myself.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

great girl….. quite an intellectual, sex didn't happen and I am glad it didnt….

I was surprised to know that besides spanish and english she also speaks french!!!! she is a fantastic cook, her home is nice, neat, very feminine with a bohemian touch to it…..

I loved the fact she actually had a book stand filled with actual books in spanish, english and french and a whole encyclopedia in it, (not celebrity magazines and cosmo like american women)

we talked about world topics, conspirators (fun topic), she explained to me how her job with children goes, and then elaborated on how the brain thinks giving me some facts about the brain which I thought were very interesting….

I also talked about my job and my struggle as a young man in America (being a working class guy) your classical American white trash….. she congratulated me on my hard work and how I improved my life from a thug to an actual man who wants a family.

we talked about America and her not wanting to live there, she told me she's too much of an emotional person to deal with a society that exclusively dwells on very shallow stuff like shinny objects and economic success….

she told me that if she was to find a man, perhaps she would like to go to Europe with him and live there for a while and then retire back to colombia where she would like to manage a little hotel or something somewhere along the colombian coast.

I am really starting to feel this girl….. in America she would be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY out of my league, and probably would date some obnoxious new york punk or something, but the fact that she is not judgmental about me, about where i come from and treats me with respect makes me want to tell her that i wanna really invest in getting to know her better.
Last edited by Robert77 on January 14th, 2014, 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

rudder wrote:How old are you, and what do you do to support yourself?

For me, a woman that can and wants to cook is a big deal, because I tend to view mealtime as a chore when I have to fend for myself.
29, and I do software stuff from home (which is why i travel)
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: #EminemOfHA
Was this really necessary?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on January 14th, 2014, 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

She sounds really great. Check with Teal Lantern for a bracing dose of cynicism, but I'd say this sounds like full speed ahead.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

@OP, I've always said Every man should have at least one good LTR in his lifetime.
If you haven't had yours yet, go for it.
Maybe one day, I'll get around to explaining why. :D

**Still no ring or babies in the USSA, though. :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

9/10, would pursue.