beautiful women are somewhere

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

beautiful women are somewhere

Post by track2004_400meters1 »

in prague there are alot
Last edited by track2004_400meters1 on September 12th, 2009, 2:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There are lots of hot women in the US, but they are empty and ugly on the inside and act very fake, so it feels uncomfortable to approach them. They give off unapproachable vibes.

I hate it when the media or seduction books try to paint the scenario as "women are approachable, it's the guys who don't have the guts to approach them". That's total bull.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Vinstonas wrote:There are lots of hot women in the US, but they are empty and ugly on the inside and act very fake, so it feels uncomfortable to approach them. They give off unapproachable vibes.

I hate it when the media or seduction books try to paint the scenario as "women are approachable, it's the guys who don't have the guts to approach them". That's total bull.
Yeah it's funny how books on how to meet women will sometimes say, "hey guys, all women are approachable you just need to get the courage to approach them." Even some forums on how to meet women will say, "it's your fault guys if you can't meet women, you need to approach 10 women a day for a year and you will get laid a lot." That's a bunch of horseshit, who the hell want's to approach 10 women a day for an entire year in the US? Come on, women in the US are not approachable at all. Even the fat ones and ugly ones are not approachable! :lol: I have said it before and I'll say it again, in the US you HAVE to meet women through your friends! The woman want's to know you are not a seriel killer, so if one of her friends introduces you to her, you get a stamp of approval from her friend. In foreign countries you CAN approach women without waiting until a friend of yours introduces you to someone. Boy, is the US dating scene clickish and non-inclusive!
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

yep they are in groups

Post by track2004_400meters1 »

this is how they act on facebook,,,, these girls put everything that they are doing every second of the day on their wall for everyone to read on facebook ,,, and if they look at your wall and see nothing but friend requests and nobody commenting your wall , then they get scared,.. they say to themselves,, why does this person have no wall comments? why does this person have no females commenting his page.... well it never does really occur to women that maybe you just created that facebook page and your in the process of meeting women ,, but you cant meet anyone because no one wants to talk to you unless they know for sure you are real .. and the way some of my pics look , everyone thinks im fake... So i either have to get a girl that i know to comment my page or i have to talk to the ugly ones at first and they will comment my page..

This is how they are... they always just ask,,, " do i know you"
" who are you " " have we met?" As if to say that i just knocked on the front door of their houses when i sent them a message on facebook.....They are just so scared,,, scared snakes...
Its so rude when they say this too.. THey cant just answer my questions and talk like normal human beings.. So when they say to me " do i know u" when i answer , no you dont know me,,, then they dont talk after that.. but if i get an attitude with them and show them the truth behind their feelings then they talk somewhat,, and then lose interest after like 2 messages... So either way , they really dont talk.. I mean i have banged alot of them on there,, but the quality is not what i wanted it to be...

The best looking girls are also the most scared... because they have a million guys saying the same things to them everyday .... i mean can you imagine a million girls trying to talk to you everyday ? wouldnt you love that? but no , women dont talk to anyone! they could care less about coming up to anyone to talk or responding back or anything! And this is exactly what animals do.. They dont react unless acted upon first..... I mean if you really sit back and do nothing to talk to women.. Then no women ever will talk to you... This is because they lack interest in all males unless it has something to do with money then they will talk to u ....
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

With social networking sites like myspace, friendster, facebook, etc., there's a certain beginning time period when everyone was new and open. Most people left their profiles unlocked and welcomed others to befriend them. The community was a lot smaller and more cliquish. Facebook was initially restricted to certain university students & by invite only.

As the membership grew and more people came in, the number of weirdos multiplied and many people started hiding their accounts, or simply cancelling them. I had many female friends who quit the social networking scene because they were spammed daily by dozens of men looking for sex. Some of the PM's were, um... probably written by 13 year olds.

I did meet a lot of friends from those web sites, but the "prime time" has passed and it's only good for meeting people through mutual friends now. I no longer actively use the English social networking sites.

The same has happened to oversea sites like Mixi:
http://goldsea.com/810/06social.html

In the beginning everyone posted their photos and used real names (in 2004). By 2008 most people had set their profiles to private.
Jake
Freshman Poster

Post by Jake »

momopi wrote:With social networking sites like myspace, friendster, facebook, etc., there's a certain beginning time period when everyone was new and open. Most people left their profiles unlocked and welcomed others to befriend them. The community was a lot smaller and more cliquish. Facebook was initially restricted to certain university students & by invite only.

As the membership grew and more people came in, the number of weirdos multiplied and many people started hiding their accounts, or simply cancelling them. I had many female friends who quit the social networking scene because they were spammed daily by dozens of men looking for sex. Some of the PM's were, um... probably written by 13 year olds.

I did meet a lot of friends from those web sites, but the "prime time" has passed and it's only good for meeting people through mutual friends now. I no longer actively use the English social networking sites.

The same has happened to oversea sites like Mixi:
http://goldsea.com/810/06social.html

In the beginning everyone posted their photos and used real names (in 2004). By 2008 most people had set their profiles to private.
It seems the same thing is happening in Skype as well unless you speak a foreign language. I've met quite a number of women on Skype before speaking English but it's hard nowadays as you wrote, there are more weirdos online that would scare them off. Best to meet women by chatting up with them in person like Winston does. Daytime seems to be the best as they are often alone and off guard as women in pairs or groups ruin it for each other even the one your talking to you are interested in you but their friends ruin it for them like in clubs.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Maybe try this site, you can meet foreign woman and have them teach you their language and you can help them with English also...

http://www.livemocha.com/
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Same thing happens on Tagged.com, even with non-American women. About 99% of my female friends there absolutely never answer their messages. And why? Because they have hundreds, sometimes even thousands, of men on their friends list all competing for her attention! I think the only way to get these girls to take me seriously is to tell them that I'm going to the Philippines, and give them a definite arrival date.