In my experience, Asia is an awful place to date women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

the asian women I've slept with have been all homogeneously crappy…. i am not an idiot, i am very wordily and i avoid hookers and so on but asian women simply do not do it for me

i don't know why but i can't stand that accent and those stumpy short legs just turn me off…. i also have to add that many american males I've known for a while who married asian women have their women turn into total monsters as the relationship goes

one even thanked God after his wife passed away, he said he married her because he thought she was a gorgeous sweet asian girl and with time she turned into this demanding psycho monster who would yell day and night and pretty much traumatized their two children on this ridiculous drive for success success success

i don't know why i just don't see myself with asian women, and yes i am a typical american "anglo" in my early 30's from michigan
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Robert77 wrote:the asian women I've slept with have been all homogeneously crappy…. i am not an idiot, i am very wordily and i avoid hookers and so on but asian women simply do not do it for me

i don't know why but i can't stand that accent and those stumpy short legs just turn me off…. i also have to add that many American males I've known for a while who married asian women have their women turn into total monsters as the relationship goes

one even thanked God after his wife passed away, he said he married her because he thought she was a gorgeous sweet asian girl and with time she turned into this demanding psycho monster who would yell day and night and pretty much traumatized their two children on this ridiculous drive for success success success

i don't know why i just don't see myself with asian women, and yes i am a typical American "anglo" in my early 30's from michigan
LOL, sleeping with an Asian woman may entail some short-term benefits. Marrying one tends to be a little bit too much of a reward for a few years of her being in "sweet innocent Asian girl" mode :)

That profile you are mentioning refers to Chinese, perhaps Malaysian/Singaporean Chinese, but women from most other Asian countries aren't that hooked on the idea of success. Perhaps that "tiger mom" behaviour is latent and gets triggered when lady in question gets in contactr with the more corrosive aspects of the American culture. At least in Chinese culture, achievement and success are strongly supported by large cohesive families who help each other and a structured (and "structuring") education system. In the US those poor ladies have to struggle with the expectations of the American Dream in sour sauce and no family and crappy and/or overpriced prep schools and colleges behing them.

A sad state of affairs...
ThaiGirls4Life
Freshman Poster

Post by ThaiGirls4Life »

Sounds like the Op did the Noob thing in Thailand... dated only 2 women... I'm guessing he met them around the bars or they didn't have good income and thats why they cheated on him and wanted loads of cash. What age were they also? You can't judge Thailand on 2 women.

I've had many Thai women and witnessed the gold diggers, had 1 cheat on me where I caught her at a cafe with another guy and witnessed the bar girls. But you go to Bangkok and see the everyday Thai women/girls and its a different story. I have been with one Thai girl a year and 3 months and she works/educated and shes in her early 30's... plus great in bed.

You're looking in the wrong places or haven't looked hard enough
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Re: In my experience, Asia is an awful place to date women

Post by Rocky Top »

LA_ed wrote:I've lived in Asia for 9 years now. I've lived in Japan, Thailand, the Philippines, Korea, and China, so I speak as someone who has a lot of experience. Before I go over my experiences in each country I'm gonna tell you some universal truths about Asian women. Keep in mind that I am a tall and decent looking white guy.

Number 1, Asian women SUCK in bed. It isn't because of lack of experience, but because they simply don't even try. They don't put in any effort or show any enthusiasm when it comes to sex. Every woman I dated in Asia that let me bang her was a dead bed. Forget about things like cowgirl, if you beg them they might get on top of you for about 10 seconds before "getting tired" and stopping. I've had girls stop in the middle of sex just to reply to a text! Never once did any of them initiate sex with me ...
I stopped reading after this.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

slender bodys

Post by targetguy »

8) One reason Asians are very popular is they are very slender. Most usa women are not that is one of the big plus things for marrying a Asian woman. It used to be thought they were very faithfull but maybe that is in marriage only and sometimes not also. I have had bad luck also but who knows the right one here or there may happen or a slender woman from the usa may work out. Most important is the two people have to be compatable in views outlook and as many things as possible.
no scammers
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

Post by AdmiralOfBlacks »

OP doesn't know what he is talking about. His first two points are way off. I've slept with a few Asian women, and I've encountered some dead fish but I've also run into quite a few freaks, including a Chinese MILF that was excited to try her first Black man and rode me like a stallion.

As far as Asian women not approaching, the OP must be a Black man. We all know that Black people are considered subhuman and are last choice for Asian women to date (but as my anecdote proves, it is possible, just very rare). Hell, even as a Black man back in Japan when hip-hop was still popular and associated with Blacks, and Black people had a better image in the world Japanese girls approached me, or made it known that they were interested in me only after brief conversation. White guys still get that good treatment in ALL Asian countries, and they get it hundred-fold, so OP must be the most hideous man alive or maybe a Black guy.