Thats it, I'm giving up on women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Man dont give up.....your a great guy OZguy.

Meeting women online is terrible. I have learned it depends on certain sites. If its online dating sites I get approached by Colombian women and Filipina's and I mean LOTS of them.

But if it is something like interpals.net you won't get shit from foreign women. You have to approach them. Some have had great success with this site but for me I have not had alot of women approach me on there. Just one.

I have in real life been pursued and flirted with by Italian women French women and Russian.

It's WAY better to see them in person in their country. Then you'll get flirted with and shown interest from foreign girls.

Just keep the faith.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

Last edited by TheLegendSeeker on June 22nd, 2014, 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

I really think getting a bride from overseas via arranged marriage is a good plan,and then when in your own country you can focus on getting paper.even if you're successfull with dating,it can cost you your time wich can be better spent getting $$$.

I agree with silverenergy that you need to focus more on $$$ than women.if you have a traditional young attractive bride at home to bust your nuts inside and remove some lonliness you can basically ignore the local women and focus on paper.

you can always chase women later.Believe me its much easier with paper.

maybe if you're young,putting off marriage is not a good idea.alot of men want to play the field and get notches and flags and when they hit 30,they can't get a quality woman anymore and have nothing to show for the past few yrs in terms of financial assets.

don't be that guy.

I also believe getting a gf is pretty easy in the west,but the law of supply and demand say that even if you look like Wentworth Miller,there are not enough attractive nubile women to go around anyway.as there are 100s of other attractive men in your area and the few hot young women are with them.and you need to meet them.its true,quality women get snatched up quick and early.

so yes if you want a mediocre gf then follow the advice of ''just get a gf''.

I keep saying 100s of times:

phils,thailand and other default places(russia,ukraine) are not places to seek stunning women,while those places may have a small amount of very stunning women,the women are either

1)unavailable to a farangi,especially older ones

2)only date ballers

places with attractive AND virginal women are really places most men have hangups about.I don't mean to mention race in every single thread,but these women are black or mulatta.(SHOCK!!!).ethiopia,eritrea,senegal,northern nigeria,capo verde,cuba etc the stunning sexy women are the AVERAGE there.

these women also will treat you like a man and are very traditional.alot of these women have amazing personalities.alot of it has to do with the tribal culture,the family pressure,and the religion.

now i'm not saying other women aren't attractive,take sweden for example:

the women are very attractive,but they are independant and don't want the relationship dynamic you want to be able to be happy.they are hard to get.they aren't known for faithfullness.they probabely have had more cock than a prostitute.

other places have women that are 10s in the personality/hospitality department but lacking in the looks department(or intelligence!).sure there are some stunners among them,but they aren't the poor ones wich will be the only ones open to you.

chk this about the black nigerian barbie

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=595527

where else can you find a woman like above with the full package(virignity,feminine bodyshape,pretty face,traditional,feminine etc)?sure the default places may have one or the other but not both.

who would reject the woman,because of her origin?that woman I linked is a dime by any standard(looks,intelligence,personality)

again,I don't try and beat dead horses,I'm just reminding you,you can be very happy if you would put down your egos and be more openminded.

I'm also gonna be honest:there are aot of stereotypes about wm/aw relationships.there is alot of judgement about it.people will judge you as socially inept,weak,and possibely having a fetish.is this justified?no.

ww/bw relationships are more respected.now what people think is irrelevant but in some cases it can be annoying for some people.what society thinks does affect you to some extent,lets be truly honest here.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

OzGuy wrote:Perhaps things will be different once I actually travel to the country. Maybe its women who spend a lot of time online that do this? Probably because they are so used to getting so much attention from guys. I strongly believe that online dating has made things worse for men. It never used to be this bad in the 90's, not even with anglo women.

I think your best bet is meeting a woman who hasn't ever used online dating. Perhaps she will be more likely to approach you and make an effort? Online dating corrupts women and makes them think they don't need to make an effort.

I am doing a trip across Europe in 3 months time, so hopefully things will be different when i'm actually there.
You're an Aussie. Unless you're an ugly cunt you'll clean up in Europe.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Thats it, I'm giving up on women

Post by droid »

lavezzi wrote: The most sure way to find a natural relationship is by going outside the West where there is mutual desire; the women will need you to love them as much as you need them to need you in order to validate you as a man. This is from my point of view anyway.
+1
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Taco wrote:
OzGuy wrote:I am tired of wasting my time and energy bothering to meet/talk to women. Even when you do meet one, just about all of them expect the man to do all the work, including initiating conversation.
I never had this problem with the women I met on Date In Asia. The only problem I had was getting them to shut up.
Hahaha, ain't that the truth.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

OzGuy wrote:I am tired of wasting my time and energy bothering to meet/talk to women. Even when you do meet one, just about all of them expect the man to do all the work, including initiating conversation. Very few women will actually initiate conversation online, they wait for you to do it. Why should I put up with it being so one sided? If they were truly interested they would make an attempt to initiate conversation sometimes. And no, this isn't limited to Anglo women either, I have found it in foreign women INCLUDING Russian women.

I now have a rule. If the woman doesn't initiate conversation by the third time she comes online, then I ask her why. If she doesn't have a legit excuse then I simply delete her because obviously she isn't interested enough and it will only be one sided.

Not only is it a waste of time and energy, it also leads to disappointment and rejection. This damages one's self esteem. Why put yourself through this? Women don't have to, so why should we? From now i'm on going to focus my energy on me. I'm going to travel alone, and do things that I enjoy. f**k women, they can go to hell. About 99% of them are stuck up bitches with a self entitlement attitude anyway.

The only way i'll be meeting women from now on is if they approach ME and make an effort. I am done chasing women.
This one swears she can't find a date.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/sydn ... 6803606559
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

TheLegendSeeker wrote:My passion is to travel the world which is more fulfilling & satisfactory than to pursue these f*king repulsive creatures.
American women are best to be avoided. Here is a picture of one of those "repulsive creatures." :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."