American Woman Turns Cuddling into Business

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Someone
Freshman Poster

American Woman Turns Cuddling into Business

Post by Someone »

This is the reality of life in America. So many lonely guys, an AW is making a living out of allowing men to cuddle with her! Incredible!

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbc-news/5 ... /#54079761

She didn't think much of it at first until it quickly snowballed into a full-time business! She was swamped with emails from lonely men who needed a cuddle. She lives out West (Oregon), where the shortage of women is even more severe than on the East coast.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Outside of this, there are "cuddle" parties in which men and women both go to cuddle.

But she is smart, she is using a need/problem and filling it, which is what entrepreneurs do.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

In Japan, they have "Cuddle Cafes". Note cuddle/sleep options and

http://www.japantoday.com/category/life ... 00-an-hour

But if a "Cuddle Café" ever opens up in the U.S., I hope they don't staff them with Fuglies.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 4th, 2020, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

^
^

^

this
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: American Woman Turns Cuddling into Business

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Someone wrote:This is the reality of life in America. So many lonely guys, an AW is making a living out of allowing men to cuddle with her! Incredible!

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbc-news/5 ... /#54079761

She didn't think much of it at first until it quickly snowballed into a full-time business! She was swamped with emails from lonely men who needed a cuddle. She lives out West (Oregon), where the shortage of women is even more severe than on the East coast.
Wow..sooner or later you american men are going to wake up to the fact that prostitution is lawful. Once you do that and you tell the cops to go pound sand...you will see a massive increase in prostitution, a massive decrease in the price they charge, and the rest of your women will realise the jig is up and stop being such bitches.

The only reason that there are so many "lonely men" is that women are withholding their time and attention in order to drive up the price.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Halwick wrote:In Japan, they have "Cuddle Cafes". Note cuddle/sleep options and

http://www.japantoday.com/category/life ... 00-an-hour

But if a "Cuddle Café" ever opens up in the U.S., I hope they don't staff them with Fuglies.
That is so sick.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Ghost wrote:Far more expensive than going abroad, living a better life, and having an actual girlfriend who will be vastly better than some whore that only cuddles.

Man, reading things like this I feel lucky that there's so many stupid guys. An average guy like me could be having much more competition abroad if most guys weren't stupid.
Word.

Let the potatoes stay in potatoeland.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

And, I'd just like to add, that "stupid guys" are the reason the West went to sh!t in the first place. Stupid guys are the reason Western Women are all disgusting slags, and stupid guys are the reason that everything is out of control.

We really, REALLY do not want stupid guys going abroad and screwing that all up too. They need to stay here and stew in the fruits of their stupidity.
Out in the world living the dream!
Guts
Freshman Poster

Post by Guts »

manly5000 wrote:And, I'd just like to add, that "stupid guys" are the reason the West went to sh!t in the first place. Stupid guys are the reason Western Women are all disgusting slags, and stupid guys are the reason that everything is out of control.

We really, REALLY do not want stupid guys going abroad and screwing that all up too. They need to stay here and stew in the fruits of their stupidity.
too late.......