A Little Bit of Criticism For This Forum

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

A Little Bit of Criticism For This Forum

Post by Bao3niang »

When I first joined HA, I noticed that the posts were very insightful because they came from intelligent people that HAVE actually been abroad. However, nowadays I am beginning to notice more trolls and total idiots that just RANT all day while hardly doing anything to actually realize their dream of going abroad and dating foreign women.

If this were really HA, why all the negativity? I am wondering HOW many people on this forum have actually succeeded, because I'd say over 60-70% actually DON'T want to leave the Anglo world and would rather sit in front of the computer and whine all day. Winston has mentioned very clearly that the purpose of this forum is to promote GLOBAL DATING, but I see so many pickup artist types that only care about getting laid and still have the Western mentality when it comes to dating.

How about actually trying to be serious and getting a decent woman instead of just releasing sexual frustration? Pick that, and a lot of you here would have already found real love.

I must say I have HARDLY gotten a piece of useful advice when I asked for it on this forum. At least that's the way it has been for my last 10-15 posts. Again, this is due to the increasing numbers of people joining our once great forum that are trolls/dicks and have no real desire to do anything related to HA.

This is just my short criticism for our forum. I still love it, and I hope our movement can grow to be greater than ever.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I agree! Most people aren't even abroad, for the most part...except for a small percentage of people on this forum. There's even been people on this forum attacking those that criticize the United States and other Anglo countries--or think the whole notion of being "Happier Abroad" is not possible.

Well... to that I say...Good! That means less foreigners mucking-it-up for the rest of us that are abroad. Hahaha. ...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 4th, 2020, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Re: A Little Bit of Criticism For This Forum

Post by SilverEnergy »

Bao3niang wrote:When I first joined HA, I noticed that the posts were very insightful because they came from intelligent people that HAVE actually been abroad. However, nowadays I am beginning to notice more trolls and total idiots that just RANT all day while hardly doing anything to actually realize their dream of going abroad and dating foreign women.

If this were really HA, why all the negativity? I am wondering HOW many people on this forum have actually succeeded, because I'd say over 60-70% actually DON'T want to leave the Anglo world and would rather sit in front of the computer and whine all day. Winston has mentioned very clearly that the purpose of this forum is to promote GLOBAL DATING, but I see so many pickup artist types that only care about getting laid and still have the Western mentality when it comes to dating.

How about actually trying to be serious and getting a decent woman instead of just releasing sexual frustration? Pick that, and a lot of you here would have already found real love.

I must say I have HARDLY gotten a piece of useful advice when I asked for it on this forum. At least that's the way it has been for my last 10-15 posts. Again, this is due to the increasing numbers of people joining our once great forum that are trolls/dicks and have no real desire to do anything related to HA.

This is just my short criticism for our forum. I still love it, and I hope our movement can grow to be greater than ever.
Pretty much.

There needs to be more TAKING ACTION/SOLUTIONS than talking.

A lot of men in general don't seem to want to leave western society and seem to want to force things with western women.

I tell the demographic on this website(white males) that forget these white women who don't like you and get with the foreign latinas, black and asian women who will adore you.

But IF you want continue living in western society and get with western women, either learn VERBAL GAME, which is basically DAY GAME that guys like Roosh V and Paul Janka preach OR start stacking your paper and get more WEALTH for if you do either one of these things or both, then you will be able to attract western women much easier.

I think that people in general want to be comfortable and it's easier to be comfortable than to fix the problem.
Last edited by SilverEnergy on January 16th, 2014, 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Ghost wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I agree! Most people aren't even abroad, for the most part...except for a small percentage of people on this forum. There's even been people on this forum attacking those that criticize the United States and other Anglo countries--or think the whole notion of being "Happier Abroad" is not possible.

Well... to that I say...Good! That means less foreigners mucking-it-up for the rest of us that are abroad. Hahaha. ...
Amen! I'm a very average guy, and I am glad to have fairly little competition. As much as the message of Happier Abroad is spot on, millions of guys being smart and doing it would mean that being abroad would not be nearly as good as it is now.
THIS!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: A Little Bit of Criticism For This Forum

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Bao3niang wrote:When I first joined HA, I noticed that the posts were very insightful because they came from intelligent people that HAVE actually been abroad. However, nowadays I am beginning to notice more trolls and total idiots that just RANT all day while hardly doing anything to actually realize their dream of going abroad and dating foreign women.

Dude...I left the west and live in germany. I am happier than I have ever been. I put 1,4000+ posts into this place. I've written 2 books, produced more than 200 videos, put more than 8,000 posts into the public domain and run A-MAN-ZON as the retail outlet for the Mens Business Association.

I tried to give men good advice and you know what? They don't want to listen. They just want to whinge and bitch and moan and complain. So now I don't post that much into the public any more and I don't talk to men much for free any more. When someone reads my work and wants to learn from me? I sell my time just like a burger flipper or a taxi driver. And you know how men have reacted to that? They call me a scammer merely for wanting to be paid for my time to share my valuable experience.

My criticism for the 100,000+ men like you is this.

Why do you think men like me should spent MORE of our time telling you anything for free?

And yes. I date "super model" quality women and I really enjoy their company. I have found living in Germany to be one of the greatest experiences of my life. Sadly, my fav#1 said no to me but there are plenty more fish in the sea.

If you want men like me, men who rose to the top of their profession in the west, who were highly respected and highly regarded, who successfully transitioned to eastern europe, to talk to you? Then maybe you should actually reward us for our willingness to share by buying our books or paying us for all the time we spent to figure out how to do these things and then share them with you........or perhaps organising groups of men for us to teach classes to etc.

Because over the last 5.5 years I have been talking to men in the west about these things? Mostly I have been hated on, lied about, slandered, demonized, vilified and criticized.

Gee...I wonder why I gave up trying to talk to you men, eh?

http://www.a-man-zon.com/Categories/Boo ... Nolan.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

On this forum, I hear a lot of "all women in the world are bad" "no women in the world are good for wives" "all women in the world are materialistic and gold diggers" "all women in the world are corrupt".

What you focus on is exactly what you will attract.

If you believe with all your heart that you won't be able to find a quality woman.....then you won't.

Instead focus on: "I will be able to attract a quality woman" "There are a lot of women in the world who make good wives" "I will find a woman who is compatible with me" "I will be able to find a woman who will be a good mother to my kids".

The more energy you give to feminism and how bad western women are, that's exactly what you will continue to attract.

Negativity is contagious and it breeds even more negativity.

You CAN find a quality wife in the world.....it's not impossible.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

SilverEnergy wrote: You CAN find a quality wife in the world.....it's not impossible.
Why should it be so hard? Why should it not be the case that women are taught how to be good wives and criticised severely if they are not just as there is so much propaganda on how men should be good husbands and are severely ciriticised if not?

In the west there is no point looking for a wife.....99.9% of western women are EVIL PEOPLE. They are best left alone.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I've always thought that Winston should create a two new forum categories.

The first would be called something like Marriage Minded/Advanced Planning. The intent of the new sub category is a place for those that are serious about finding a foreign bride can chat. The second would be the ABCs of Moving Abroad/Advanced Planning.

Let's face the facts. Very few guys on this forum are prepared to succeed at either of these. But there are a few who are well on their way but have no vehicle for discussion. Why not create a place where guys can come and talk IN A POSITIVE ATMOSPHERE and get advice? After all, wasn't this the reason Winston built the site in the first place?

Both categories would be for forum members who have made the decision to move forward and are serious about finding a wife or moving abroad.

These sub categories would not be places to discuss:

1. P4P
2. PUA
3. Negative issues of Western Women
4. Non marriage movement.

It would be a great way to break the negative cycle that tends to CRIPPLE this forum. It would also be a great way for Winston to promote and expand this web page. This place NEEDS a huge infusion of positivity. Why not attempt to draw in NEW guys that have an interest in pursuing these endeavors?

Sadly, I think this site draws in a lot of guys who have interest in this topic but my guess is that they don't stay because very little material actually addresses BEING HAPPIER ABROAD. Make sense?
Last edited by pete98146 on January 16th, 2014, 12:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote: You CAN find a quality wife in the world.....it's not impossible.
Why should it be so hard? Why should it not be the case that women are taught how to be good wives and criticised severely if they are not just as there is so much propaganda on how men should be good husbands and are severely ciriticised if not?

In the west there is no point looking for a wife.....99.9% of western women are EVIL PEOPLE. They are best left alone.
You can't really expect for society to teach women how to be good wives.

The best solution is to either remain single or go overseas for a wife.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

pete98146 wrote: These sub categories would not be places to discuss:

1. P4P
2. PUA
3. Negative issues of Western Women
4. Non marriage movement.

It would be a great way to break the negative cycle that tends to CRIPPLE this forum. It would also be a great way for Winston to promote and expand this web page. This place NEEDS a huge infusion of positivity. Why not attempt to draw in NEW guys that have an interest in pursuing these endeavors?

Sadly, I think this site draws in a lot of guys who have interest in this topic but my guess is that they don't stay because very little material actually addresses BEING HAPPIER ABROAD. Make sense?

Makes perfect sense. In theory, HA fills the niche which you described. HA could be full of contributors with actual experience giving on-topic opinions and observations. It could be a valuable site which earns significant money for Winston.

But it is neither. Why?

In a word, Winston.

In his quest for "freedom of speech" and "free thinking", Winston allows this site to be an unfocused cesspool of crackpots and drive-by posters who have nothing to offer but the same old empty statements, endlessly repeated. How many times is it necessary to read that Western women or overweight and selfish? How many times is it necessary to read that the bankers/illuminati/jews/Democrats/Republicans/elite are all in cahoots to kill off the common man? Look at me! American women are fat! American society is dysfunctional! The Western/World/US economy is going to crash!

And then of course, there are what I call the Shit Flinging Monkeys. Shit Flinging Monkeys have nothing to offer except criticism and insults. AmericanInBangkok is a perfect example of the cost of Shit Flinging Monkeys. He was an actual contributor who left because he did not want to put up with their shit.

Here is an interesting observation about Shit Flinging Monkeys; you see them every day on HA. Every. f***ing. Day. All. Day. Long. But you rarely see them IRL. I encountered exactly one Shit Flinging Monkey in real life in the last 12 months. I walked away from the situation, because the risk of jail is just not worth it for me. HA is not real life, so SFM's are allowed to live and flourish. They are even encouraged, in the name of "freedom of speech".

SFM's contribute nothing. The price that HA pays is the loss of quality content: AiB's future posts and comments will not be here, just as one example. The Shit Flinging Monkeys are still here. This happens over and over. HA could be significant if it could accumulate solid citizens.

I spent 6 weeks in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos last summer. How many HA members have ever set foot in Laos? Very few. Where are my posts about Laos? Not here, because I will not put legitimate content up for SFM's.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

SilverEnergy wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:

You can't really expect for society to teach women how to be good wives.

The best solution is to either remain single or go overseas for a wife.

^^^^^And here is a perfect example of the vacuous discourse I am talking about.

HOLY SHIT!!!! STOP THE PRESSES!!!!

Western women are evil????
In the west there is no point looking for a wife????
The best solution is to either remain single or go overseas for a wife????

SliverEmpathy and PeterAndrewNoListen are really covering a lot of new territory here!
Last edited by Devil Dog on January 16th, 2014, 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Fully agree with OP.

My situation is temporary, I'm only in the west because I'm financially stuck here after making a poor investment in a woman.

I'll be returning to Asia as soon as I can save up, or at this rate perhaps sooner.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I don't think it's absolutely necessary to be abroad to be able to contribute.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I was abroad, now I'm back home.

In the UK the best places to live are the worst places to earn an income. It's kind of a metaphor for the entire world really.

Although I'm currently job hunting in the UK's trendiest city. It'll be fun living there 8) .

I think my plan of working for a year or two then spending a year abroad is a good one.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.