Cultures where marriage is sacred...

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Cultures where marriage is sacred...

Post by Enticer »

So...in researching this site and other foreign women blogs and such, I see a lot of men that were happy initially...even madly in love, only to be put through a nitemare divorce when their foreign wife grew away from the marriage...

Now, I can assume that most likely 50% of the time...the man may have been at fault. However, I also see where women want to "go home" when the going gets tough...

So, which cultures or countries or types of women treat marriage as a SACRED union and are the most loyal and dedicated?

Lets assume a man could be with her HERE int he US or in her home country....so what would be the difference?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 4th, 2020, 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

2 that I can think of are traditional Anabaptists (Amish and Mennonites) and Orthodox Judaism. I think Japan isn't bad either. The best publicly available measure of this is illegitimacy rates because low illegitimacy rates means that women respect marriage enough not to have children outside of it.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

I think some of my brethren fail to realize the power and importance of being the leader in the house and a true loving master to his woman. In that, many of the outside influences are not a factor as she listens to your ideals and ethics....not others. This is especially true if she is NOT out and out about in the workplace where the ilk of American women thrive. Keep her home with children, on vacation and always naked and in orgasm and she won't know much of the sewage that goes on in our society. Also, no f***ing TV....

I'm not moving...that is NOT an option...