Guys who deny paying for sex are the most blue pilled

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: guys on hooker forums the most blue pilled

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

S_Parc wrote:
Jeremy wrote:Most guys will never get near a hot chick without paying, and you're no exception.
Once again, not true. There are women who want to two-time their BFs. Yes, I'd been entrapped into those situations and I walked away. This happened to me in both, the US and in England.

Then, there was this British gal, drop dead gorgeous [ blonde bombshell, huge knockers ] , wanted to do it w/o a condom. I knew that she wanted to get pregnant ... I walked away.

So yes, I pay so that they go away. I don't want f*cked up women around me.
You should have had a vazz and all that jazz. lmao
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Re: Guys who deny paying for sex are the most blue pilled

Post by Jeremy »

Winston wrote: Where exactly did you hear hookers try to discourage a young guy coming in and telling him that he should be able to get it for free? Wtf? I can't imagine that happening. Hookers at a brothel will usually be glad if a young guy comes in because they will enjoy their job more with him. They would not try to discourage him. It would not be in their interest to do so, unless they don't care about money. So this sounds unrealistic and implausible.
Some Canadian forums. It's mostly other pooners/johns/clients who discourage and shame young guys. Clueless, fat old baby boomers who grew up in an era when guys didn't need to be amateur bodybuilding pretty boys to get laid.

The hookers, while not as combative obviously, are just as deluded. They don't believe there's a need for ther services among young guys, even though plenty of young guys go see them. Great logic, eh?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Never bought a girl a drink in my life and I've had plenty of one night stands, with girls that ranged from average to hot (and maybe a couple I'd rather forget, but that's the price you pay I guess...). The whole all guys pay for sex thing is bullshit. Talk, entertain, take her home, bang her, drop her off, the end. It isn't magic.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

as a proud whoremonger,this is false.not all guys have to pay for sex.some do it because either they have high standards and want to spend their money on hot girls instead of average ones,and or they don't have the logistics for a hookup(this is my problem).

even me who is just above average(I look similar to joey lawrence although not as goodlooking as him) but no eduardo verastegui,gets interest from females all the time.from all races,and age groups.does every female stand open to me?hell no.I'm not a supermodel.most men arent.most men don't have much money either.yet young people are f***ing like rabbits.

do enough,hell yeah.even nerdy guys in my class can get girlfriends.I've seen gorgeous female friends and they come back after a few months with a potbellied balding guy with no money(okay these girls were aspergic,but still,I see it all the time).

I think whores are great if you want to suppliment them,to a LTR,or as a temporary way of busting your nut in a hot girl,if the place youre located doesnt have many hot girls.

but only relying on whores can get very miserable.you need emotional stimulation.sorry,we are humans still.

to me a feminine,hot,young and docile woman as a wife beats f***ing hookers.hookers should only be a temporary thing or a suppliment to a relationship with a hot and good character female,not a replacement!
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

HouseMD wrote:Never bought a girl a drink in my life and I've had plenty of one night stands, with girls that ranged from average to hot (and maybe a couple I'd rather forget, but that's the price you pay I guess...). The whole all guys pay for sex thing is bullshit. Talk, entertain, take her home, bang her, drop her off, the end. It isn't magic.
I don't know any guy irl who has the sex life you claim to have had. Just saying.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

theprimebait wrote:as a proud whoremonger,this is false.not all guys have to pay for sex.some do it because either they have high standards and want to spend their money on hot girls instead of average ones,and or they don't have the logistics for a hookup(this is my problem).

even me who is just above average(I look similar to joey lawrence although not as goodlooking as him) but no eduardo verastegui,gets interest from females all the time.from all races,and age groups.does every female stand open to me?hell no.I'm not a supermodel.most men arent.most men don't have much money either.yet young people are f***ing like rabbits.

do enough,hell yeah.even nerdy guys in my class can get girlfriends.I've seen gorgeous female friends and they come back after a few months with a potbellied balding guy with no money(okay these girls were aspergic,but still,I see it all the time).

I think whores are great if you want to suppliment them,to a LTR,or as a temporary way of busting your nut in a hot girl,if the place youre located doesnt have many hot girls.

but only relying on whores can get very miserable.you need emotional stimulation.sorry,we are humans still.

to me a feminine,hot,young and docile woman as a wife beats f***ing hookers.hookers should only be a temporary thing or a suppliment to a relationship with a hot and good character female,not a replacement!
You probably think girls saying hi means they want your dong. And that mixed sex Facebook pics = f***ing.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Jeremy wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Talk, entertain, take her home, bang her, drop her off, the end. It isn't magic.
I don't know any guy irl who has the sex life you claim to have had. Just saying.
I know one, and he's paying child support. Plus, he's always working the field; he's not this sort of passive entertainer.

And he can't get rid of them so easy, without some sort of scene being created. I remember a particularly embarrassing one out in public.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Jeremy wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Never bought a girl a drink in my life and I've had plenty of one night stands, with girls that ranged from average to hot (and maybe a couple I'd rather forget, but that's the price you pay I guess...). The whole all guys pay for sex thing is bullshit. Talk, entertain, take her home, bang her, drop her off, the end. It isn't magic.
Then you must hang out with a sad crowd because I get laid less than most of my friends. I'm 28 years old. It isnt hard to have sex with 16 women in 11 years of sexual activity. Hell, I spent many years of that time in LTRs, my numbers could easily be higher if I didn't always get attached.

Every night, a quarter of the girls you see at the bar are probably hooking up with someone either casually or for the first time. They're sleeping with somebody, so some guys have to be getting laid. Just because that guy isn't you doesn't mean that it doesn't happen.

Guys are just way too afraid of rejection and are unable to just go all out and have no shame. If I'm interested in a girl, I go for the makeout within a couple of hours of meeting her. If she brushes me off, w/e, on to the next one. If she's down for it though, it is electric and she thinks it's some kind of magic connection. Half the time you can turn that magic into a one night stand. It isn't pickup bullshit, it's just called "be a man and do what you want to do." Most guys are so afraid of rejection or humiliation that they dont take chances when it comes to getting laid and thus DONT GET LAID. f**k, if you were more of a man in the way you approached girls this shit wouldn't be a problem. Running around being all beta and then wondering why the p***y juice doesnt flow for your sorry ass, wtf...

I'm done ranting. American women are trash but they're easy. I'm big on foreign women because I want a wife and you can't find that in America.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

HouseMD wrote:I'm done ranting. American women are trash but they're easy. I'm big on foreign women because I want a wife and you can't find that in America.
Ok, looks like we agree on this but as far as bars go, for me, the rules are simple. No hookups in the hometown, only conferences on the road. I don't ever want to see an AW in the neighborhood, creeping around my neck of the woods.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Worst guy I ever knew about one night stands was a real scumbag I met in Budapest. Got laid so much that he took to stocking morning after pills in his medicine cabinet for when a condom beaks. I'm not even a player. I'm just a guy who's way too persistent that looks like a good idea before last call.

I guess the core of it is realizing that sex isn't a big deal. When its just a thing two people do, and that's how you view it, bringing a girl back to your place changes from being some monumental task to being something that two lonely people do when they haven't gotten any in a bit.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

HouseMD wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
Then you must hang out with a sad crowd because I get laid less than most of my friends. I'm 28 years old. It isnt hard to have sex with 16 women in 11 years of sexual activity. Hell, I spent many years of that time in LTRs, my numbers could easily be higher if I didn't always get attached.

Every night, a quarter of the girls you see at the bar are probably hooking up with someone either casually or for the first time. They're sleeping with somebody, so some guys have to be getting laid. Just because that guy isn't you doesn't mean that it doesn't happen.

Guys are just way too afraid of rejection and are unable to just go all out and have no shame. If I'm interested in a girl, I go for the makeout within a couple of hours of meeting her. If she brushes me off, w/e, on to the next one. If she's down for it though, it is electric and she thinks it's some kind of magic connection. Half the time you can turn that magic into a one night stand. It isn't pickup bullshit, it's just called "be a man and do what you want to do." Most guys are so afraid of rejection or humiliation that they dont take chances when it comes to getting laid and thus DONT GET LAID. f**k, if you were more of a man in the way you approached girls this shit wouldn't be a problem. Running around being all beta and then wondering why the p***y juice doesnt flow for your sorry a**, wtf...

I'm done ranting. American women are trash but they're easy. I'm big on foreign women because I want a wife and you can't find that in America.
OK I believe that you've had better luck with hook-ups than some other guys here; but why can't you find a wife in America? You posted a thread, not long ago, about how an AW you know hates feminism and wants a "manly man" and traditional gender roles:
viewtopic.php?p=161944

So at the very least, traditional AW exist (I'd go even further and suggest that America is a conservative right-wing country and more traditional than Western Europe), so what's the problem?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

HouseMD wrote:I'm 28 years old. It isnt hard to have sex with 16 women in 11 years of sexual activity. Hell, I spent many years of that time in LTRs, my numbers could easily be higher if I didn't always get attached.

American women are trash but they're easy.
Winston is 40 and he said he has never even come close to having a one night stand with a woman in America (and he has tried for years). I believe some guys (a small percentage) in the US have had a one night stand but most have not.

Most guys talk out of their ass about their sexual conquests just to make themselves look good to other guys. I believe you HouseMD when you say you slept with 16 girls in 11 years but I think most guys in America are like Winston and have never even come close to getting a one night stand.

Most girls at bars and clubs are snobs and won't even talk to you, let alone let you take them home. Winston and other guys I know have tried for YEARS to meet women at bars and clubs and got nowhere.

Winston did everything humanly possible to get phone numbers and get laid in America. I have a few friends who also tried everything from PUA to cold approaches and were lucky to just get a couple of phone numbers. These guys are good looking, in shape and have good jobs and have to deal with "forced celibacy."

Like Winston has said, one night stands are pretty much a myth in America for the vast majority of men.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Someone wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Jeremy wrote:

Guys are just way too afraid of rejection and are unable to just go all out and have no shame. If I'm interested in a girl, I go for the makeout within a couple of hours of meeting her. If she brushes me off, w/e, on to the next one. If she's down for it though, it is electric and she thinks it's some kind of magic connection. Half the time you can turn that magic into a one night stand. It isn't pickup bullshit, it's just called "be a man and do what you want to do." Most guys are so afraid of rejection or humiliation that they dont take chances when it comes to getting laid and thus DONT GET LAID. f**k, if you were more of a man in the way you approached girls this shit wouldn't be a problem. Running around being all beta and then wondering why the p***y juice doesnt flow for your sorry a**, wtf...

OK I believe that you've had better luck with hook-ups than some other guys here; but why can't you find a wife in America? You posted a thread, not long ago, about how an AW you know hates feminism and wants a "manly man" and traditional gender roles:
viewtopic.php?p=161944

So at the very least, traditional AW exist (I'd go even further and suggest that America is a conservative right-wing country and more traditional than Western Europe), so what's the problem?
Even the ones that want a decent guy deep down are so troubled and scarred by feminism that they really aren't worth marrying. I've had so many relationships that flipped on a dime that I just don't trust women here anymore. Their personalities are far too volatile, and generally the "me me me" attitude that pervades our culture precludes them from being good wives, add they always seem to put their own needs above that of the family unit. I've got to head off, maybe I'll flesh this out more later.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

jamesbond wrote:
HouseMD wrote:I'm 28 years old. It isnt hard to have sex with 16 women in 11 years of sexual activity. Hell, I spent many years of that time in LTRs, my numbers could easily be higher if I didn't always get attached.

American women are trash but they're easy.
Winston is 40 and he said he has never even come close to having a one night stand with a woman in America (and he has tried for years). I believe some guys (a small percentage) in the US have had a one night stand but most have not.

Most guys talk out of their a** about their sexual conquests just to make themselves look good to other guys. I believe you HouseMD when you say you slept with 16 girls in 11 years but I think most guys in America are like Winston and have never even come close to getting a one night stand.

Most girls at bars and clubs are snobs and won't even talk to you, let alone let you take them home. Winston and other guys I know have tried for YEARS to meet women at bars and clubs and got nowhere.

Winston did everything humanly possible to get phone numbers and get laid in America. I have a few friends who also tried everything from PUA to cold approaches and were lucky to just get a couple of phone numbers. These guys are good looking, in shape and have good jobs and have to deal with "forced celibacy."

Like Winston has said, one night stands are pretty much a myth in America for the vast majority of men.
As much as a I like winston and respect his views,winston has always been overwheight and not tall.women are not attracted to overwheight men unless they have alot of money(even then its rare).if he had been fit I'm sure he couldeve got more action.

I'm being serious.not everyone pulls of ONS but they can pull off ltrs.and a string of ltrs for most men is better than a ONS anyway.decent looking(good height,good face(good face not model tier face,just decent),decent social circle,and decent dress sence people get laid.period.even in america.

not everyone needs to go abroad because gina is impossible to get ,some just know these women are not ltr material and maybe the quality of their looks is also bad.I do agree houseMD is overrating the women he had sex with.possibely 6.5-7s he thinks are 9s.thats oke.all men do that.hotties don't do ONS.they don't give it up easy.they want to batter.they usually have LTRs with high quality men.

they only have ONS with celebrities.ugly bitches do ONS for validation.hotties dont need that validation boost.

most girls at BARS are not snobs!lol neither at parties thrown by a social circle!nightclubs yes,but not hookup bars and house parties!lmao

they go there to f**k.and why would you go there to lay a woman?you need a SOCIAL CIRCLE for that.if all your friends are neckbeards,then of coure youre not gonna get laid.

meet some socially connected people and go to parties.DRESS WELL.that doesn't mean a suit and tie!it means trashy clothes that youth consider cool.swag and all that.

some of you are so socially unadjusted and you wonder why you don't have access to cool people's parties(where hot girls go).

okay,so you don't like dressing like a trashy douchebag?thats fine.have any of you tried niche game?as much as its been promoted on this forum,none of you have even considered it?

theres alot of ways to get laid in america,ITT socially akward people blaming outside factors for their social akwardness and then claim its impossible to get laid.lmao
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »