Argentine Peso Collapses

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Argentine Peso Collapses

Post by Taco »

Finding a girlfriend in Argentina just got easier. The Peso has dropped more than 35 percent over the past 12 months.

Argentine Peso Collapses
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-01-2 ... ation.html
Last edited by Taco on January 25th, 2014, 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Don't forget Venezuela. I heard 40% devaluation. Man, Chavez goes and it all goes to shite.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The_Adventurer wrote:Don't forget Venezuela. I heard 40% devaluation. Man, Chavez goes and it all goes to shite.
Venezuela is really bad right now and you can add Turkey, Thailand, South Africa, Egypt and Ukraine to the list.

The global economic meltdown has begun and its a race to the bottom. Riots are starting all over the world because people are paying over 40% of their income for food although the media will never tell you that.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Where are all the people who say that we're going to recover and that the governments around the world will find the perfect solution to all of this???

This started in 1971, when the U.S. separated our dollar from gold and then convinced the rest of the world to do the same.

Latin America, United States, Much of Europe, Russia and much of Asia is collapsing as we speak.

Fiat currency runs this world and it will eventually collapse in every country UNLESS it gets backed by gold or silver or the governments stop printing, while I doubt they will do.

I'm so glad that I order silver every month.

Within the next few years, a very nasty economic collapse will occur in America and many parts of the world.

This is only the beginning and a prelude of horrific things to come.

People continue to follow the old rules of money, while the Federal Reserve prints and prints.....
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Venezuela is banning profits over 30% and you get 10 years in prison for hoarding.

Venezuela Enacts Law Of Fair Prices
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot. ... rices.html
buddy77
Freshman Poster

Isnt it a bad a idea

Post by buddy77 »

To go to Argentina with your American dollars? After you do a currency exchange, from USD to Pesos, wont you recieve a LESS money because theirs is devalued?
Or is my math wrong?

Im just saying that your vacation there may not be that great, if their Peso could barely afford you a candy bar (for example)
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Taco wrote:Venezuela is banning profits over 30% and you get 10 years in prison for hoarding.

Might that answer the question of 'what happens to preppers after SHTF'?
Answer: The .gov takes what you stored and accuses you of hoarding.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Taco wrote:Venezuela is banning profits over 30% and you get 10 years in prison for hoarding.

Might that answer the question of 'what happens to preppers after SHTF'?
Answer: The .gov takes what you stored and accuses you of hoarding.
Under martial law citizens don't have any rights which translated means your forced to fight the government. Most Americans don't care what's going on in other countries but they will when it happens here.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

SilverEnergy wrote:Where are all the people who say that we're going to recover and that the governments around the world will find the perfect solution to all of this???

This started in 1971, when the U.S. separated our dollar from gold and then convinced the rest of the world to do the same.

Latin America, United States, Much of Europe, Russia and much of Asia is collapsing as we speak.

Fiat currency runs this world and it will eventually collapse in every country UNLESS it gets backed by gold or silver or the governments stop printing, while I doubt they will do.

Within the next few years, a very nasty economic collapse will occur in America and many parts of the world.

People continue to follow the old rules of money, while the Federal Reserve prints and prints.....
Central Banks Print money to manipulate the interest rates..don't they?
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Argentine Peso Collapses

Post by Jester »

Taco wrote:
Finding a girlfriend in Argentina just got easier. The Peso has dropped more than 35 percent over the past 12 months.

Argentine Peso Collapses
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-01-2 ... ation.html
The_Adventurer wrote:
Don't forget Venezuela. I heard 40% devaluation. Man, Chavez goes and it all goes to shite.
+1 to EACH of you!!! For a guy living in Mexico, this is GOLDEN!

Women from EITHER of these countries can come here easily!!!

PS Already Argentinians popping up here in Baja.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

skateboardstephen wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Where are all the people who say that we're going to recover and that the governments around the world will find the perfect solution to all of this???

Central Banks Print money to manipulate the interest rates..don't they?
Yep.

Everything is coming true as fiat currencies around the world that include the U.S. dollar are collapsing as we speak.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The thing that pisses me off the most about this con is most of the herd signed up for it.
Time to Hide!