Revolution in Ukraine

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Revolution in Ukraine

Post by ladislav »

What is happening there may get really nasty in the coming weeks.

Here is a provincial city hall being taken over. Cops are beaten. At the end they are shouting

Re-vo-lu-tzi-yah ( revolution)

Apparently it's possible to fight the City Hall literally in Ukraine

A totally unrelated comment to the video above- check out how some Ukrainians look Iranian( those are the indigenous Scythians), some look Turkish and some look Scandinavian. And then, there's the round faced Slavic type. That mixture gives the women that exotic look.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

The attractive Ukrainian women are in the Western part close to Poland. West-Ukrainian and Polish women are stunners.

East-Ukrainians are not attractive at all, sadly (i.e. those who speak Russian).
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Someone wrote:The attractive Ukrainian women are in the Western part close to Poland. West-Ukrainian and Polish women are stunners.

East-Ukrainians are not attractive at all, sadly (i.e. those who speak Russian).
De gustibus non est disputandum. Some like the thin nosed lanky western girls, some like the round faced Slavic Swedish mixture in the east, and some like the Greek look of the girls in the south.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Revolution in Ukraine

Post by Teal Lantern »

ladislav wrote:What is happening there may get really nasty in the coming weeks.

Here is a provincial city hall being taken over. Cops are beaten. At the end they are shouting

Re-vo-lu-tzi-yah ( revolution)

Apparently it's possible to fight the City Hall literally in Ukraine

They seem to be holding back a bit (both the police and protesters), almost like a sports match (excepting Harding vs. Kerrigan :razz: ).
Like adversaries rather than enemies, not wanting to actually hurt each other.
I've seen demonstrations in the USSA where the cops are happy to let loose with much more forceful use of batons, rubber bullets, and tear gas against much less geared-up opponents.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Someone wrote:The attractive Ukrainian women are in the Western part close to Poland. West-Ukrainian and Polish women are stunners.

Yup. What made me think this site was correct in the first place.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Here's why the country is in an uproar. The people can't afford the most basic things now, they never mention this on the news.

Ukrainian Currency Plunges
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-01-2 ... -emergency