26 yo from Houston, Texas

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Dmuslim
Freshman Poster

26 yo from Houston, Texas

Post by Dmuslim »

Hey guys im a 26 year old south asian male born n raised in Houston. I am currently a medical school student. I feel really fortunate for finding this website before shelling out money for hotrussianbrides.com

I am looking to court a woman from eastern europe/russia. I posted this in the general discussions but ill bring it up here as well. What is the consensus for the best website to use for this?

Any other advice would be great. Thanks!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 26 yo from Houston, Texas

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Dmuslim wrote:Hey guys im a 26 year old south asian male born n raised in Houston. I am currently a medical school student. I feel really fortunate for finding this website before shelling out money for hotrussianbrides.com

I am looking to court a woman from eastern europe/russia. I posted this in the general discussions but ill bring it up here as well. What is the consensus for the best website to use for this?

Any other advice would be great. Thanks!
H-town...I just came from a month project from there. I had two one-night stands which is bullsh.it. Have you tried to date the Filipinas in the Texas Medical Center district?
Dmuslim
Freshman Poster

Post by Dmuslim »

No I haven't lol. I'm a pretty conservative guy. I'd be lookin for a courtship/marriage and I dont think i am interested in filipinas at this moment.

I hope you enjoyed your stay down here.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Dmuslim wrote:No I haven't lol. I'm a pretty conservative guy. I'd be lookin for a courtship/marriage and I dont think i am interested in filipinas at this moment.

I hope you enjoyed your stay down here.
I'll go back but I'll focus on the Tejanas in south central and southern Texas for now.
In Houston, I was focusing on Black American women because they were plentiful and easy to bed.

Dallas is the worst city in Texas for getting laid IMHO and via my experiences (with Austin running a hard second place); I actually relish that place.

If I had spent more time in El Paso, I'd gotten laid. San Antonio is a hit or miss because a lot of estranged weird chicks out here, even the Hispanic ones can be a bit "throwed off".
But Houston is the easiest city in Texas for me to get laid thus far.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My co-brand dating site is good for meeting FSU women. One guy I know found a keeper and gem there.

http://dating.happierabroad.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne