Black men with Asian women, a growing trend?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Anonymous1 wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:you could probably find yourself a negrito woman in the Philippines....women in the Philippines who have high negrito admixture are more open to dating black men because they feel like they are dating the same race

Negrita women are like black women without the drama.....

Though don't expect to receive any attention from Asiatic types in Philippines...they usually steer clear of black men for reasons unkown
This f.uckboy again. You love to perpetuate the unknown. Ignore el pato, everybody.
did I strike a nerve with you.....does the truth hurt??

This is nothing new.....alot of the filipino women who flock towards black men in the Philippines seem to have negrito ancestry
Asiatic type filipinas seem to be more racially conscious in the Philippines and have a disdain if your not asian or white
You unmitigated maricon. I have been to the Putapines before, and in the Philippines, I had banged all shapes and sizes and green clovers and blue diamonds!
And I'm as "Black" as Keegan from Key & Peele is, which isn't saying me to be very Black.
And you are as Latino as Emilio Estevez, nope as like Charlie Sheen actually. :-D

@Dragon,
What about that Bruce-Lee-like one-inch punch? Same size as your pecker/
Leave the rappin' to me, stick to Chinese Checkers
yes I have seen the hags you have banged

like I said there are many negrito admixed looking pinays who are attracted to your type of people...its only natural for blacks to attract other blacks :lol:
Aun eres un pato....Sabias lo significa?? Fuera pichon! No mereces estar aca. Te matas a si mismo. Te averguenzas a la raza hispana. Como recien te lo dije: te matas a si mismo! Stateside Hispanic trash you.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Anonymous1 wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: This f.uckboy again. You love to perpetuate the unknown. Ignore el pato, everybody.
did I strike a nerve with you.....does the truth hurt??

This is nothing new.....alot of the filipino women who flock towards black men in the Philippines seem to have negrito ancestry
Asiatic type filipinas seem to be more racially conscious in the Philippines and have a disdain if your not asian or white
You unmitigated maricon. I have been to the Putapines before, and in the Philippines, I had banged all shapes and sizes and green clovers and blue diamonds!
And I'm as "Black" as Keegan from Key & Peele is, which isn't saying me to be very Black.
And you are as Latino as Emilio Estevez, nope as like Charlie Sheen actually. :-D

@Dragon,

like I said there are many negrito admixed looking pinays who are attracted to your type of people...its only natural for blacks to attract other blacks :lol:
Aun eres un pato....Sabias lo significa?? Fuera pichon! No mereces estar aca. Te matas a si mismo. Te averguenzas a la raza hispana. Como recien te lo dije: te matas a si mismo! Stateside Hispanic trash you.
Im not hispanic.. :roll:

does it sting....like I said I dont care about the trashy women you bang
It must hurt you to understand that there are certain women who look down on you
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Anonymous1 wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote: did I strike a nerve with you.....does the truth hurt??

@Dragon,

Im not hispanic.. :roll:

does it sting....like I said I dont care about the trashy women you bang
It must hurt you to understand that there are certain women who look down on you
Pues debido al evento que no sabias espanol, tu vas a entender algo: he bloqueado a tus comentarios de hilos. Good riddance.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

good for u
your stories of blowing money to bang 2nd rate slum women in 3rd world countries to prove how much pull you have provides us with a good laugh....
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

Post by AdmiralOfBlacks »

There are more Black men in Asia now, and if you stay long enough, deal with all of the crap, and try hard enough, you might get a single low-tier woman, but no, I don't see Black men getting with Asian women in high numbers any time soon. Back in the 2000s in Japan, maybe, but in 2014, Black guys are lucky if they can pay to jack off in general. I'm mainly talking about Korea, japan, Taiwan, and China; you can keep the flips and thais.
Eorthisio
Freshman Poster

Post by Eorthisio »

Well, these are two situations here in China, no idea about the rest of Asia.

Truly beautiful chinese women, models and such, or even normal/average looking chicks might be interrested with a black man only if he's a normal dude or some businessman, they certainly won't date ghetto jerks, won't even consider dating them.

Ghetto blacks can get the worst chinese females that nobody, not even the local chinese men wants.

This is what I have seen here.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

When I was stationed in Okinawa, I saw lots of Okinawan girls date and marry kokojins (black guys)

I asked many and the consensus seems to be that black guys are more cool, easy-going, confident, assertive, dance better, have bigger chinchins and great f**K.....than the hakujins (white guys).