New TLC Show: '90 Day Fiancee' - International marriage

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

New TLC Show: '90 Day Fiancee' - International marriage

Post by jamesbond »

Guys you have to check out this new show on the TLC network called, "90 Day Fiance." It's a reality TV show profiling four men who bring their potential future wives back to America for the 90 day period before they need to determine if they want to marry each other.

One girl is from Brazil (she is hotter than hell), another girl is from Columiba (she is hotter than the devil) another woman is from Russia and the fourth woman is from the Philippines.

Here is a clip of the show with the girl from Columbia.

Here is a clip of the show with the girl from Russia.

The show airs on the TLC network on Sunday nights at 9pm central time. You can watch the first two episodes of the show if you have On Demand. The third episode is airing this Sunday. I just stumbled upon this show today and wanted to share it with everyone. I watched the first two episodes this morning (from On Demand) and it was awesome! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Very very important show

Post by innovatorsclub »

After watching just 20 minutes it's clear how effective this is to loosen the grip of Americanized women..more choices always empowers people and the sweet and sexy girls in the show will force more too see the truth and compare worn on a global scale ..the Americanized women like all others don't want this to happen but it's long overdue. trashing talking about others isn't feminine but sweet smiles of happiness giggles and laughter free from overly empowered bitch scowls isn't..very vey few have connected the dots as demonstrated by the comments " why cant you find someone here" everyone here needs to pass this show on to their friends and family
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Looks like a great show. The Russian girl is very pretty. Kinda funny to watch the reaction of the other two American gals when he tells them how they met. I hope this show portraits international brides in a fair manner.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Uh, too bad I don't have anyway to make income in these ladies respective countries, I find both really charming, in fact it makes me rethink china, but without a degree it limits my options.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Very very important show

Post by jamesbond »

innovatorsclub wrote:Everyone here needs to pass this show on to their friends and family.
Guys, if you have On Demand you can watch the first two episodes right now. The show airs on Sunday nights at 9pm central time on TLC (The Learning Channel).

You have to check out the girl from Brazil (I couldn't find any clips of her on youtube) she is living with her finance in Los Angeles for 90 days to see if she and him would be ready for marriage.

He is a Mormon and he met her on a Mormon mission to Columbia. She is the most beautiful, sweetest and modest girl you will ever met in your life! From the two episodes I watched this morning from On Demand, she loves him and really want's to marry him however she misses her family very much and cries a lot because of that.

She talks about how LONELY she is living in America, even though she is living in LA with her fiancé. She is 21 years old and has a heart of gold.

TLC is portraying these four couples in a good light so far. In Sunday nights episode, they will feature more of the 33 year old guy from Indianapolis who is bringing his fiancé from the Philippines back to the US for 90 days to see how their relationship works out and to see if they are truly meant for each other.

So there are a total of 4 girls, one from Russia, one from Columbia, one from Brazil and the other girl is from the Philippines.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

So far in the first episode the second episode is a different story the women producers who cater to the women ad buyers are cleverly shoung a negative light in the second episode..the colombian buying the most expensive boots and the Russian being cold at dinner by not eating are just two of the obvious examples..the first show was to real people in but the Sond episode is showing the real agenda
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did those couples meet on AFA? Did they meet on a romance tour or a dating site? If so, which one?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Did those couples meet on AFA? Did they meet on a romance tour or a dating site? If so, which one?
Watch the show tonight (Sunday night) on TLC 9pm central time, the third episode will be airing. You questions about how they met will be answered!

You can also watch the first two episodes on cable TV's On Demand under the TLC channel.

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

innovatorsclub wrote:So far in the first episode the second episode is a different story the women producers who cater to the women ad buyers are cleverly shoung a negative light in the second episode..the colombian buying the most expensive boots and the Russian being cold at dinner by not eating are just two of the obvious examples..the first show was to real people in but the Sond episode is showing the real agenda
Firstly -

The Colombian has every right to pick expensive boots. He made no stipulations around cost or price. Its his fault for playing mangina and not setting boundaries. She is very feminine; more so than the majority of women in Tulsa or whatever city in Oklahoma he's in. He also driving around a Toyota Tundra which is notorious for getting terrible gas mileage.

The way I see it, the so-called cost cutting move was so he didn't make the hard decision of selling the truck which is likely attached to his manhood which is typically the case in that part of the country.

If he was serious about saving money for the future, he would have saved more money by selling his truck so he could finance the wedding and their new home together.

Homegirl didn't call him on the mat for this because she's a typical developing nation non-critical thinker. Trust me there's quite a bit of mileage about Colombian women around the internet and their "world view" which is shared with other Latin Americans. The truth is Latin America is about 10-15-20 years BEHIND in sophistication.

Women from those countries should be treated as such, which also why I am critical of the Mormon who wants to marry the rural Brazilian girl.

The Russians demeanor doesn't concern me at all. To throw your GF from another culture into the deep end with close family members shows this dork lack of understanding the gravity of the situation.

IE I don't buy your "agenda" tin foil hat moment. TLC is presenting it like they see it, its not their fault these guys aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

This also falls into the happenstance BS that permeates American Culture; "if you aren't looking (actively), it will find you".

That is simply not true, you should be in a position to accept opportunities as they come up.

While America is no longer ideal for men that make under $30K a year annual income, that does not mean throwing caution to the wind and then blame everybody but yourself for the decisions you make.

It also doesn't mean you should be overtly concerned with "scams" which are pretty obvious either.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Winston wrote:Did those couples meet on AFA? Did they meet on a romance tour or a dating site? If so, which one?
I think the 48 year old guy from Arizona is possibly a AFA client but as far as I can tell there has been no mention of them.
  • The Okie found his girl while working on contract in Colombia

The Mormon was on a mission in rural Brazil

The White guy with the tatted up ex-wife met his girl on a site like Interpals
I am not sure about the others just yet.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Wow, that Brazilian girl made me...that's one lucky guy. I mean, I feel bad for her leaving her family. Coming to America where if she's not corrupted her kids and grandkids will be. Maybe not so much because the guy's a Mormon, but still. Really opens my eyes. Ruralism as a kind of idyll. Reminds me of Falcon's posts. Thanks very much for showing telling us about this show.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Let's just start with the guy dating the Colombiana. He's a nice looking young guy who seems well raised by his folks. He's just in over his head. That Colombiana is just like many of her sisters and she'll walk right over her feminized fiancé. She needs him to take control of that relationship. He's not capable.

The Brazilian woman is from a small town and she wants to be a model. Don't date women that want to be models. They make terrible companions. End of story.

TLC isn't going to trash the men, but they aren't going to dump on their fan-base of American women either. The good news is that this show will been seen by guys and give them other options. In the end score one for the guys as this show pisses off women and gets ratings.

Also- The dude with the Asian fiancé has an overbearing freak show of an American woman EX that he never dealt with. She'll be more than willing to stomp all over his current relationship if he allows it.

It is TLC drama. It seems fake just like other "reality" shows. It is PR for men going overseas at least.
GooMacgle
Freshman Poster

Post by GooMacgle »

Agree that these guys are all in over their heads. The guy with the Colombian needs to start setting some limits with his lady and stop letting her just run over him. She has a serious gold digger streak to her and he doesn't seem to know how to handle her.

The guy with the Russian gal who is not putting out is seriously delusional. He wants to get married but she wants to wait to have sex - sorry, the chemistry is either there or it isn't. He should ship her back and move on to the next one. Plus I think he is going to wake up with something chopped off if he pisses her off. He can probably make a better choice.

The guy with the overbearing ex-wife, needs to grow a pair and put his ex-football linebacker wife in check. The ex-wife is going to kill what little relationship he seems to have with the Filipina. He seems to have no clue about Filipinas or Asian women in general and he is in for serious culture shock.

The guy with the hot Brazilian gal seems to be a little beta, especially for LA guys. LA will swallow her ambition and model dreams whole and he looks to be the type who will just sit there and suffer in silence.

The guy from AZ seems to be the most interesting and he is definitely the alpha of this bunch of characters. Is his story line only on the web? The positive is that TLC is giving the whole international dating thing some good PR. The negative is that none of these relationships are likely to work out it seems.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I think the man with the Brazilian is fine if he puts a stop to the modeling bs.

Not to mention that girl makes me want to take a trip to Brazil...that girl...my god if he can get a girl that... I'll have no trouble, but I think luck and timing had a lot to do with it.