I can empathize with you Asian guys.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

theprimebait wrote:IDK where you guys reside,but ain't no handsome dudes hooking up with asian women.in America,they either date white women or latina women at best.
Come up to the Pacific Northwest. You'll see guys that run the entire gamut dating Asian ladies. It's so common it's considered passé. Pick any town. Vancouver BC, Seattle, Portland..all the same. Do handsome guys date pretty Asians? All day long....

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

pete98146 wrote:
theprimebait wrote:IDK where you guys reside,but ain't no handsome dudes hooking up with asian women.in America,they either date white women or latina women at best.
Come up to the Pacific Northwest. You'll see guys that run the entire gamut dating Asian ladies. It's so common it's considered passé. Pick any town. Vancouver BC, Seattle, Portland..all the same. Do handsome guys date pretty Asians? All day long....

Same thing in the Southwest. I am thinking that it's especially common all over the West side of the country...especially in larger cities. Small towns often have a redneck way of thinking so white men generally stick with white women, Mexican with Mexican, etc.. I was once in the box of ignorance, but once I moved to the big city and started dating Asian and Latin women...everything changed forever.

Dating a hot Asian woman will NOT lower your status...at all. One of the owners of Tao Group (in Las Vegas, New York, Australia) prefers Asian women over all others. He's not a bad looking millionaire at all and he has his choice of any type. The general Manager of XS Nightclub in Las Vegas has a hot Filipina GF. One of the biggest, richest hosts in Las Vegas also prefers Asian women over white women. Many other multi-millionaires prefer Asian women over all others and are PROUD to show them off...like a trophy. Just because some of you don't find Asian women attractive doesn't mean that a good percentage of attractive white men don't.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

tre wrote:
pete98146 wrote:

Same thing in the Southwest. I am thinking that it's especially common all over the West side of the country...especially in larger cities. Small towns often have a redneck way of thinking so white men generally stick with white women, Mexican with Mexican, etc.. I was once in the box of ignorance, but once I moved to the big city and started dating Asian and Latin women...everything changed forever.

Dating a hot Asian woman will NOT lower your status...at all. One of the owners of Tao Group (in Las Vegas, New York, Australia) prefers Asian women over all others. He's not a bad looking millionaire at all and he has his choice of any type. The general Manager of XS Nightclub in Las Vegas has a hot Filipina GF. One of the biggest, richest hosts in Las Vegas also prefers Asian women over white women. Many other multi-millionaires prefer Asian women over all others and are PROUD to show them off...like a trophy. Just because some of you don't find Asian women attractive doesn't mean that a good percentage of attractive white men don't.
Yup...my avatar is a pic of my wife. I status isn't lowered much with here on my arms ;) If anything it's the complete opposite.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

pete98146 wrote:
tre wrote:
pete98146 wrote:

Yup...my avatar is a pic of my wife. I status isn't lowered much with here on my arms ;) If anything it's the complete opposite.
Since I have hung out with Pete and his wife I can say fondly that - it's the complete opposite - same thing with my wife :)
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

I repeatedly asked if they were flips.because flips are exempt from the loser stigma.
they aren't considered to go after dorky white men in the states.most flips in america have a positive social status in the urban community.they are accepted by latinos as their own in L.A,and liked by whites.

also dating a goodlooking woman won't lower your status,most of these guys are NOT ballers dating goodlooking asian women.MOST white men dating asian women are NOT ballers,or guapos.thats ridiculous.most asian women dating white men are also not Guapas!stop taking anecdotes and rare examples and focus on TRENDS.

MOST white men ,when they intermarry out,do so with church going catholic traditional latinas.its the cops,the sodliers,the college athletes marrying latinas,NOT the weabou nerds and ''creeps''of the white society!the census speaks for itself.white men do not as a whole prefer asian females.its in fact the opposite happening.

again,I'm NOT calling white guys with asian women''creeps''or ugly!I love many asian women myself!I am pointing out TRENDS and STEREOTYPES wich exist in society and can't be escaped.

Just like ww with bm have a certain stereotype(slutty,rebbelious,drug abusing) and stigma attached to it,of course alot of quality white women date quality black men,of COURSE,but the trends usually follow the stereotypes,its a stereotype for a reason.

now of course you should f**k whoever you want and not care what people think,but pls do not deny that people WILL stereotype you and these stereotypes did not come out of the blue or something.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

theprimebait wrote: now of course you should f**k whoever you want and not care what people think,but pls do not deny that people WILL stereotype you and these stereotypes did not come out of the blue or something.
I say let them stereotype me until they are blue in the face. I still get the last laugh :) Check mate!
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

theprimebait wrote:I repeatedly asked if they were flips.because flips are exempt from the loser stigma.
they aren't considered to go after dorky white men in the states.most flips in America have a positive social status in the urban community.they are accepted by latinos as their own in L.A,and liked by whites.

also dating a goodlooking woman won't lower your status,most of these guys are NOT ballers dating goodlooking asian women.MOST white men dating asian women are NOT ballers,or guapos.thats ridiculous.most asian women dating white men are also not Guapas!stop taking anecdotes and rare examples and focus on TRENDS.

MOST white men ,when they intermarry out,do so with church going catholic traditional latinas.its the cops,the sodliers,the college athletes marrying latinas,NOT the weabou nerds and ''creeps''of the white society!the census speaks for itself.white men do not as a whole prefer asian females.its in fact the opposite happening.

again,I'm NOT calling white guys with asian women''creeps''or ugly!I love many asian women myself!I am pointing out TRENDS and STEREOTYPES wich exist in society and can't be escaped.

Just like ww with bm have a certain stereotype(slutty,rebbelious,drug abusing) and stigma attached to it,of course alot of quality white women date quality black men,of COURSE,but the trends usually follow the stereotypes,its a stereotype for a reason.

now of course you should f**k whoever you want and not care what people think,but pls do not deny that people WILL stereotype you and these stereotypes did not come out of the blue or something.
I'm not guessing about any of it based on my own personal preference. I saw it with my own eyes and still do. I could have had any type of woman when I was between the ages of 28 and 33...my peak in several ways. I chose Asian and Latin women (mostly Asian) due to them being the cream of the crop in my mind. If I'd wanted a white woman, I could have had many, but again....not attracted to 99.9% of them past the age of 25. Many of my attractive white male friends (not to mention my Mexican, Black, and Asian friends) preferred them as well. Some of my white industry enemies also preferred them. My girlfriend was stalked for a year by a certain powerful industry man (white male) WHILE we were in a relationship. It doesn't matter where the Asian girl is from if she is attractive and has lived most of her life in the USA. They are simply an American woman with an exotic, Asian look. In fact, they are often worse to deal with than American White Women because the KNOW they are in HUGE demand! I've heard the complaints from white girls with my own ears as I was very plain about not being attracted to them...they HATE that many attractive white guys go for Asian girls. White women haters call them "spin dolls"...lol.

Again, I'm not guessing or looking in from the outside. I have been here longer than you have (unfortunately) and Asian women are definitely in serious demand on the West Coast USA. I would say that they are the cream of the crop here as most Mexican women become thick in their early 20's...diminishing their attractiveness significantly. We don't have as many of the South American types as those likely end up around Florida. Since they are rare here, they are obviously snatched up quick. Whatever is considered rare or exotic is going to be in demand...period. White women aren't rare or exotic and only a very small percentage are attractive after age 25. With only .01% of white women past 25 being attractive, there aren't many attractive white women available. That .01% is in HUGE demand obviously, but that is such a small percentage...cannot even really be considered "available" to the majority of men.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

tre wrote:
theprimebait wrote:I repeatedly asked if they were flips.because flips are exempt from the loser stigma.
they aren't considered to go after dorky white men in the states.most flips in America have a positive social status in the urban community.they are accepted by latinos as their own in L.A,and liked by whites.

I'm not guessing about any of it based on my own personal preference. I saw it with my own eyes and still do. I could have had any type of woman when I was between the ages of 28 and 33...my peak in several ways. I chose Asian and Latin women (mostly Asian) due to them being the cream of the crop in my mind. If I'd wanted a white woman, I could have had many, but again....not attracted to 99.9% of them past the age of 25. Many of my attractive white male friends (not to mention my Mexican, Black, and Asian friends) preferred them as well. Some of my white industry enemies also preferred them. My girlfriend was stalked for a year by a certain powerful industry man (white male) WHILE we were in a relationship. It doesn't matter where the Asian girl is from if she is attractive and has lived most of her life in the USA. They are simply an American woman with an exotic, Asian look. In fact, they are often worse to deal with than American White Women because the KNOW they are in HUGE demand! I've heard the complaints from white girls with my own ears as I was very plain about not being attracted to them...they HATE that many attractive white guys go for Asian girls. White women haters call them "spin dolls"...lol.

Again, I'm not guessing or looking in from the outside. I have been here longer than you have (unfortunately) and Asian women are definitely in serious demand on the West Coast USA. I would say that they are the cream of the crop here as most Mexican women become thick in their early 20's...diminishing their attractiveness significantly. We don't have as many of the South American types as those likely end up around Florida. Since they are rare here, they are obviously snatched up quick. Whatever is considered rare or exotic is going to be in demand...period. White women aren't rare or exotic and only a very small percentage are attractive after age 25. With only .01% of white women past 25 being attractive, there aren't many attractive white women available. That .01% is in HUGE demand obviously, but that is such a small percentage...cannot even really be considered "available" to the majority of men.
Well that explains it.everyone is LIVING IN L.A wich I asked in a earlier post.I lived in the mid-west.it was different.besides I only lived in america for a few years.I don't live there anymore.

and yes the latinas in midwest and east coast tend to be puerto ricans,cubans,Venezualans ..and they look better than mexican amerindian women.most mexican amerindian women look like trolls.

puerto ricans are a goodlooking bunch,men&women..so of course it was different here.

america is so huge you can't really generalize the whole country.

and of course since you're older you're dealing with a different demographic,I was with very young folks,so of course the attractions were different.young white women look good,but they age fast.

of course in late twenties asian women will outshine their other-race counterparts simpely because they age better and have youthfull looks.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Also the mid-west is very conservative,and the state I resided in was mostly conservative,so of course a conservative white christian guy will be more drawn to a catholic conservative latina.they both go to the same catholic schools(the only decent schools in america,even non catholics send their children to)and lets admit it,latinos and americans are very culturally similar due to shared european roots.much moreso than asian american youth who were different and usually hung out with their own.

in California it would def be diffferent with the more liberal and''open''population.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Honestly, many Asian women seem to be infected with 'White Fever' the same way a lot of White men have become infected with 'Yellow Fever.'
(Sorry if I offend anyone using those terms; I'm only using those terms because they're so popular in the dating scene...)

I don't have a problem with interracial relationships, but I do have a problem when many Asian women seem to disparage and denounce Asian men in the process...

So, okay; if you're dating a White man, that's cool. The more, the merrier. But don't start trashing Asian men while doing it; and don't start acting like you're better or more superior to other Asians--just because you have a White man in your arms. I've had Asian women give me dirty looks when in the arms of a White guy, just because I'm an Asian male (and no other reason besides that).

Also, I don't like how more and more White men seem to be disparaging White women. That's not cool. It's the same way with Black men towards Black women. Like I said before, interracial relationships are cool, but it's not cool when you're demonizing your other race or gender, while dating inter-racially. ...
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

zboy1 wrote:Honestly, many Asian women seem to be infected with 'White Fever' the same way a lot of White men have become infected with 'Yellow Fever.'
(Sorry if I offend anyone using those terms; I'm only using those terms because they're so popular in the dating scene...)

I don't have a problem with interracial relationships, but I do have a problem when many Asian women seem to disparage and denounce Asian men in the process...

So, okay; if you're dating a White man, that's cool. The more, the merrier. But don't start trashing Asian men while doing it; and don't start acting like you're better or more superior to other Asians--just because you have a White man in your arms. I've had Asian women give me dirty looks when in the arms of a White guy, just because I'm an Asian male (and no other reason besides that).

Also, I don't like how more and more White men seem to be disparaging White women. That's not cool. It's the same way with Black men towards Black women. Like I said before, interracial relationships are cool, but it's not cool when you're demonizing your other race or gender, while dating inter-racially. ...

So in your opinion, do you think a white man is disparaging a white woman because he is not attracted to them in general? Like I've said before, I like white women just fine. I'm just not attracted to the vast majority of them. I don't demonize them in particular at all though. There are things I don't like about certain women (feminists), but that has nothing to do with race. Same goes for women or men of ANY race. If they are not attracted to their own race, are they disparaging them by dating someone outside of their race? I agree that putting your race down is not cool, but I don't think that dating outside of your race 100% of the time is disparaging....

When I say that "white women don't age well", I'm being factual. I am using that to counter those who claim that white women are superior to others....which is completely false.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

tre wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Honestly, many Asian women seem to be infected with 'White Fever' the same way a lot of White men have become infected with 'Yellow Fever.'

So in your opinion, do you think a white man is disparaging a white woman because he is not attracted to them in general? Like I've said before, I like white women just fine. I'm just not attracted to the vast majority of them. I don't demonize them in particular at all though. There are things I don't like about certain women (feminists), but that has nothing to do with race. Same goes for women or men of ANY race. If they are not attracted to their own race, are they disparaging them by dating someone outside of their race? I agree that putting their race down is not cool, but I don't think that dating outside of your race 100% of the time is disparaging....
You're speaking from a White person's perspective; I never said that interracial dating is "disparaging." Of course I know racial preferences is not racist. That isn't what I'm talking about! What I am talking about is when SOME people who engage in interracial relationships engage in 'self-hate' or like to put their own race down in the process. Have you ever talked to Asian American women and their awful views on Asian men? Even some Asian females in Asia, do the same. Some of their views and comments will even make the most hardcore racist, blush with embarrassment.

I don't think you realize the amount of tension there is between Asian men and Asian women. And, personally, I resent it. Why are Asian men viewed with such disparagement in some parts of the world? Do you know how difficult it is, sometimes, to be Asian male? It's not easy, that's for sure!...especially in comparison to how easy it is for most White guys in the world.
Last edited by zboy1 on January 27th, 2014, 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

I have known many Asian men and women and never met one that "self-hated". Asian women usually love who they are and the advantages they have as Asian women in the USA. They have more power here than they do in Asia, that is for sure. Asian men usually just seem to blend in. I have a Korean friend that married a white girl that he'd dated for a few years. He's one of the funniest guys I know....hilarious. He never had a problem dating, but maybe it's just his personality that helped him...I don't know. He's not tall, but isn't bad looking either. He's got confidence though...that is for sure. Another Chinese friend was an Executive at one of the biggest casinos in Vegas. He didn't have any problems with women either. He mostly dated Asian women, but prefers white women (French in particular). One my gfs best friends is an Asian guy. He and my girl have been friends for years, but never more than that. He has no problems with women and I get along with him very well too. He's currently dating a white girl. Again, he has plenty of confidence and he isn't particularly good looking. I could go on and on.

I think that Asian women gain more power by moving to the USA than Asian men do, in general. That is a problem...in many ways IMO
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

tre wrote:
I think that Asian women gain more power by moving to the USA than Asian men do, in general. That is a problem...in many ways IMO
I think you're spot on with that comment! Asian females become the most desired females in the USA--just by moving here, which causes many of them to have an inflated sense of self-worth, hahaha...
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

zboy1 wrote:
tre wrote:
I think you're spot on with that comment! Asian females become the most desired females in the USA--just by moving here, which causes many of them to have an inflated sense of self-worth, hahaha...

Yup...that is definitely true. In some places (like Las Vegas) it's REALLY bad that way. Unfortunately, it looks like I'll have to move back there for a job. I'm glad for the job, but I'm NOT glad that my girl and I will have to move back. My gf has much more power in Las Vegas and she is VERY aware of it...guess who is extremely happy to go back? I'm getting a headache just thinking about it....