I can empathize with you Asian guys.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

Can you stop with this idea that white men are lusting after Latinas LOL. Where the hell are you getting this nonsense from. I'm a white guy and Latinas are trashy and ghetto here on the East Coast. A professional educated person wouldn't touch Latinas with a ten-foot pole.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

That means Latino men are marrying white women.

Not the same as white men marrying Latina women.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I've got nothing against Latinas. If I was looking for one, she'd be more of the Jessica Alba style ie demure, slender, feminine as opposed to one with over the top vavavoom. That's just my personal preference.

Here in Seattle, the Asian population outnumbers the Latin one 3:1 so it's a numbers game. Plus I think Latin ladies tend to marry within their race whereas many Asian ladies are actively looking for white guys. So the AF/WM hookup is easier and more likely.

Things could be much different in the South tho...don't know.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

There are definitely some attractive Mexican girls in the USA. I dated one a few years ago and she was a knockout. She did end up marrying an attractive Mexican guy in the end though. She looked mixed because she wasn't very dark, but she was not mixed. Her mother and father were also not very dark (both Mexican). I would agree that Mexican women (in particular) usually end up with Mexican men. Mexican guys often HATE it when white guys date Mexican girls too...

There are FAR fewer Asians in most of the Southwest that Mexicans. The only exception is California which has a high percentage of Asians in comparison with most of the USA.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Actually latino male-white female and latina female-white male marriages are pretty much the same amount.although I do agree latinas prefer latinos.

thats why it doesn't get as much hate as asian female-white male,and black male-white women.

noone is really feeling left behind or something.

same with black male-latina female pairings and latino male-black women pairings,its roughly equal.latinos and whites are the only race(s) where people find both the men and the women attractive in america,as a whole.

btw,the latinos doing most of the mixing are MEXICANS,interracial rates for southwestern states and cali are very HIGH,whereas on the east coast white-latino interracial are LOW.

people also overstate asian female- white male pairings,asian males also have roughly the same rates of intermarriage as their female counterparts in america.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

pete98146 wrote:
I've got nothing against Latinas. If I was looking for one, she'd be more of the Jessica Alba style ie demure, slender, feminine as opposed to one with over the top vavavoom. That's just my personal preference.

Here in Seattle, the Asian population outnumbers the Latin one 3:1 so it's a numbers game. Plus I think Latin ladies tend to marry within their race whereas many Asian ladies are actively looking for white guys. So the AF/WM hookup is easier and more likely.

Things could be much different in the South tho...don't know.
Oh I'm into the demure catholic iberian type not the snooki type.lol

I'd f**k a nuyorican but I wouldn't wife one let alone GF one.

why is it that asian women go after white guys,while latinas either prefer their own or prefer black guys over white(like in Texas)?

why do asian women seek out white men particurly?
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

tre wrote:There are definitely some attractive Mexican girls in the USA. I dated one a few years ago and she was a knockout. She did end up marrying an attractive Mexican guy in the end though. She looked mixed because she wasn't very dark, but she was not mixed. Her mother and father were also not very dark (both Mexican). I would agree that Mexican women (in particular) usually end up with Mexican men. Mexican guys often HATE it when white guys date Mexican girls too...

There are FAR fewer Asians in most of the Southwest that Mexicans. The only exception is California which has a high percentage of Asians in comparison with most of the USA.
most Chicanos are from sonora,sinaloa,jalisco and other mostly Iberian provinces from mexico,they settled in chicago,california and america long ago,while the new immigration to america is from oaxaca,yucatan,and very Triracial areas.so the Chicanos are usually white or mostly white,while the mexicans are mostly a triracial mix of mostly black and native american.

hence why the stereotype of mexicans is short,fat ugly etc they are just amerindian+Blacks and that doesn't turn out into a nice mix at all(sans european blood thrown in there like dominicans and brasilians).lol

also the native americans from the north of mexico are taller,better looking,and lighter skinned than the istmid indians of the south.

I hear the best place to find spanish women is actually those states in mexico,as they are very pretty and catholic morals.spanish women in spain are trash ,nowadays.
Last edited by theprimebait on January 31st, 2014, 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

According to the Pew report, more than 25 percent of Hispanics and Asians who married in 2010 had a spouse of a different race. That's compared to 17.1 percent of blacks and 9.4 percent of whites. Of the 275,500 new interracial marriages in 2010, 43 percent were white-Hispanic couples, 14.4 percent were white-Asian, 11.9 percent were white-black, and the remainder were other combinations.

Still, the share of Asians who intermarried has actually declined recently — from 30.5 percent in 2008 to 27.7 percent in 2010. In contrast, blacks who married outside their race increased in share from 15.5 percent to 17.1 percent, due in part to a rising black middle class that has more interaction with other races.

Intermarriage among whites rose in share slightly, while among Hispanics the rate was flat, at roughly 25.7 percent.

"In the past century, intermarriage has evolved from being illegal, to be a taboo and then to be merely unusual. And with each passing year, it becomes less unusual," said Paul Taylor, director of Pew's Social & Demographic Trends project. "That says a lot about the state of race relations. Behaviors have changed and attitudes have changed."

He noted that interracial marriages among Hispanics and Asians may be slowing somewhat as recent immigration and their rapid population growth provide minorities more ethnically similar partners to choose from. But Taylor believes the longer-term trend of intermarriage is likely to continue.
Interesting....

Yes, I've heard in the Southwest and California, as well as in the Northeast, more and more White men are marrying Latinas and vice versa...

I see more and more of it in NYC--White men with Hispanic females and White women with Hispanic men (although I see more White women with Hispanic men, than the other way around).

Hispanic men don't like it when they see Hispanic women with White guys, though. I've seen it for myself; even worse, Black men get REALLY pissed-off when Black girls date White guys.

Funny, now that I think of it--in supposed 'multicultural and tolerant NYC,' I've seen a lot of strange looks and hostile reactions to any kind of interracial dating or couples--including my own: I dated a White girl in H.S., and many White men almost wanted to fight with me, at times, LOL. ...
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

tre wrote:There are definitely some attractive Mexican girls in the USA. I dated one a few years ago and she was a knockout. She did end up marrying an attractive Mexican guy in the end though. She looked mixed because she wasn't very dark, but she was not mixed. Her mother and father were also not very dark (both Mexican). I would agree that Mexican women (in particular) usually end up with Mexican men. Mexican guys often HATE it when white guys date Mexican girls too...

So if she's not mixed, then she's either Catalan or Castillian Spaniard that kept their lineage pure as they were spawning off gen after gen within the borders of Mexico. I wish you guys would stop calling them Mexican. They are either Chicano or Tejano, and even then, they are still Hispanic as all get out. Hispanic as in the Americanized version of descendants from Latin America. Fixed.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Someone wrote:Those Asian women who pair up with white guys will have bi-racial White-Asian children. Has anyone looked into the life prospects of bi-racial children? What will life, dating, and marriage be like for the subsequent products of these relationships?
Great for the females. Somewhere between white and Asian for the males. All the half Asians I know do pretty well for themselves with both the white and Asian crowd. And the guys are all taller than most Asians, it's crazy, all of them I know are 5'11"-6'2". Basically, their kids have it good because the men do better and the women do about the same overall, per my anecdotal evidence.

Seriously though, if you've got needs, go find your own Asian, Darcy. Being all jelly because that guy landed a nice piece of ass is a waste of energy you could be using to get your own girl. Don't hate because he found one first.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Part of the inter-racial divide for Asian men and non-Asian women..is that Asian men don't go after non-Asian women at the same degree as non-Asian men do for Asian women. Yes, there are biases against Asian men in the dating scene but it's not that BIG as a deal as I used to think.

Here in NYC ..I see more and more Asian guys dating outside the race. Granted you see more Asian women dating out but it seems like it's not as bad as it was 10 years ago. The other part is Asian family. Most Asian families want the son to marry within the race but when it comes to daughters they are more flexible.

At the same time you still have the sexual stereotype that Asian women are supposedly easy and less of a headache and that Asian guys are less masculine but that's what it is... just stereotypes.

I met manipulative, gold digging Asian women state side and overseas..so for all you white guys...just beware.

I think white guys or non-Asian guys that have yellow fever..has an element of superiority complex. What I mean is they feel more dominate with an Asian women compared to a white women. I mean look at the remarks here...that all white women are feminazi..or fat..etc.. where as Asian women are docile and do everything for you.

In general I don't have an issues with mixed pairings but I do have issues with non-Asian guys thinking that Asian people are door mats and that the Asian women are there to serve them. If you go to the Philippines or Thailand and see some western expat you know what I mean.

Regarding Asian women who date non-Asian guys...it's up to her who she dates. I couldn't care less but what bothers me is that in few occasion I met Asian women who date out but bashes Asian men...

It;s like on this site most of the members would prefer to date international and bash American women.

Let's be honest without selves. Are all black people on food stamps? Are all Asians in ivy leagues? Are all American women bad?

I met some genuine good American women. Both white and non-white...I realize it was my own lack of confidence in myself and took the easy way and got a girl from my native country.

It's tough out there but not all bad..
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

chanta76 wrote:I think white guys or non-Asian guys that have yellow fever..has an element of superiority complex. What I mean is they feel more dominate with an Asian women compared to a white women. I mean look at the remarks here...that all white women are feminazi..or fat..etc.. where as Asian women are docile and do everything for you.
Ding ding ding ding. You win the prize.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

chanta76 wrote:Part of the inter-racial divide for Asian men and non-Asian women..is that Asian men don't go after non-Asian women at the same degree as non-Asian men do for Asian women. Yes, there are biases against Asian men in the dating scene but it's not that BIG as a deal as I used to think.

Here in NYC ..I see more and more Asian guys dating outside the race. Granted you see more Asian women dating out but it seems like it's not as bad as it was 10 years ago. The other part is Asian family. Most Asian families want the son to marry within the race but when it comes to daughters they are more flexible.

At the same time you still have the sexual stereotype that Asian women are supposedly easy and less of a headache and that Asian guys are less masculine but that's what it is... just stereotypes.

I met manipulative, gold digging Asian women state side and overseas..so for all you white guys...just beware.

I think white guys or non-Asian guys that have yellow fever..has an element of superiority complex. What I mean is they feel more dominate with an Asian women compared to a white women. I mean look at the remarks here...that all white women are feminazi..or fat..etc.. where as Asian women are docile and do everything for you.

In general I don't have an issues with mixed pairings but I do have issues with non-Asian guys thinking that Asian people are door mats and that the Asian women are there to serve them. If you go to the Philippines or Thailand and see some western expat you know what I mean.

Regarding Asian women who date non-Asian guys...it's up to her who she dates. I couldn't care less but what bothers me is that in few occasion I met Asian women who date out but bashes Asian men...

It;s like on this site most of the members would prefer to date international and bash American women.

Let's be honest without selves. Are all black people on food stamps? Are all Asians in ivy leagues? Are all American women bad?

I met some genuine good American women. Both white and non-white...I realize it was my own lack of confidence in myself and took the easy way and got a girl from my native country.

It's tough out there but not all bad..
I never got where the whole subservient stereotype came from. Most Asian wives I have met are quite demanding of their husbands and children, and are unhappy with anything other than success. The only exception is pinays, who are a lot more relaxed about everything, but I would hardly call them more subservient than most non-Asian women.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

HouseMD wrote:I never got where the whole subservient stereotype came from. Most Asian wives I have met are quite demanding of their husbands and children, and are unhappy with anything other than success. The only exception is pinays, who are a lot more relaxed about everything, but I would hardly call them more subservient than most non-Asian women.
I think some of it is from yesteryear's stories, postwar Japan/Korea, etc, but in more recent times, it's been white AWs, who've been telling my guy pals that *those women are submissive*, as a c*ck blocking/shaming technique.

A lot of it comes from the fact that Asian women are not overt drama queens, like a lot of AWs, who talk too loud in class, on the buses/trains, at clubs, etc. But in terms of demanding, absolutely! I knew a case of domestic abuse, where a Japanese (now Japanese-American) woman beat up her American husband, not too far from me. And then, there are a ton of east Asian women, who expect nothing but hard work and success, out of their spouses. And in the beginning, these women seem as sweet as molasses but then, the inner Chairman Mao comes out. So perhaps this like psychological martial arts, soft on the outside but iron to the bone.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.