Do you think I would have any luck in the Philippines?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
slash11
Freshman Poster

Do you think I would have any luck in the Philippines?

Post by slash11 »

Ok so im a 22 year old white male. I have approached hundreds of women in the US and all have rejected me. I mostly only go for ugly fat chicks. I know it is my looks, I am ugly. Also I do NOT want a prostitute. Here's my questions:

1) Since I am very ugly and have no money...do you think I could get at least an ugly fat filipina girl? I dont bother with cute or average girls.

2) How extreme is the racism/xenophobia against american caucasians? Is it anywhere near as bad as it is in Japan?

3) I am 6'2, Would my excess height be a disadvantage?

4) I am an atheist...is this like a kiss of death in a country that is almost completely catholic?

5) What percent of the citizens speak decent english?

6) I hear filipina girls are super stand-offish prudes, any truth to this?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

I don't know dude. Lots of us have been rejected by 100's even thousands of american women.

It tends to make you feel like you're ugly. Maybe you're just dealing with women who have too high of expectations?

Geoff
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

You will find a girl down there. I doubt you will have a problem. I have heard absolutely wonderful things about the place. Even guys who went to Russia wound up down in PI.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Re: Do you think I would have any luck in the Philippines?

Post by Raja »

slash11 wrote:1) Since I am very ugly and have no money...do you think I could get at least an ugly fat filipina girl? I dont bother with cute or average girls.
If you have enough to travel you have enough to get any Filipina who is not of one of the elite families or Chinese

2) How extreme is the racism/xenophobia against american caucasians? Is it anywhere near as bad as it is in Japan?
There is none. Half the nation wishes they were part Spanish all mothers hope their child will have a straight nose
Men like curves, women like tall.
4) I am an atheist...is this like a kiss of death in a country that is almost completely catholic?
A small problem, but many are cafeteria Catholics or Christian in name only. If a Bombay (Indian) Hindu can pull Filipinas a puto atheist can.
5) What percent of the citizens speak decent english?
If she has been to school she knows some English, she may be shy.It is the language of education and their court system
6) I hear filipina girls are super stand-offish prudes, any truth to this?
No.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

slash11 wrote:Sorry...I ment to post this here

Ok so im a 22 year old white male. I have approached hundreds of women in the US and all have rejected me. I mostly only go for ugly fat chicks. I know it is my looks, I am ugly. Also I do NOT want a prostitute. Here's my questions:

1) Since I am very ugly and have no money...do you think I could get at least an ugly fat filipina girl? I dont bother with cute or average girls.
Beauty is a combination of genetic lotto and effort. Even if a girl was born with all the right genes, if she doesn't take care of herself and dress in crappy cloths, she won't be very appealing. There are many things you can do to improve your appearance, which will help you socially as well as the job market.

Like it or not, you'll need $$ to travel and live abroad. It's possible to get a job teaching English overseas. Check Dave's ESL Cafe web site.

As for fat or ugly women, ask yourself it that's what you really want. Some guys prefer fat chics and that's fine by me (whatever turns you on). But if you want girls with big boobies, then go and do whatever it takes to get a girl with big boobies. At 22 you're nowhere near the stage where you'd want to get married, so go get many girlfriends and get laid for couple of years. When you hit mid 20's, you can start planning for your future career or business.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

With Filipinos already in business teaching English to Koreans I don't see much of a demand for English teachers going over there. I've heard of missionaries who had a secondary purpose, especially if they were SDA or other Protestant denomination. But I guess that is out of the question for the OP.
slash11
Freshman Poster

Post by slash11 »

Raja wrote: If you have enough to travel you have enough to get any Filipina who is not of one of the elite families or Chinese
Again I do NOT want a prostitute/bar girl or whatever. I can not stress this enough!
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

slash11 wrote:
Raja wrote: If you have enough to travel you have enough to get any Filipina who is not of one of the elite families or Chinese
Again I do NOT want a prostitute/bar girl or whatever. I can not stress this enough!
If you have enough to travel, part of the US middle class, then you have enough money to attract the attention of just about any Filipina. Where did you get the impression I was talking about bargirls?

You will be taking them to the land of milk and honey. At your age and self described financial situation you can not retire to the Philippines so we are talkin spousal visa and such. Figure about $10K banked before booking a flight.
slash11
Freshman Poster

Post by slash11 »

Raja wrote:
slash11 wrote:
If you have enough to travel, part of the US middle class, then you have enough money to attract the attention of just about any Filipina. Where did you get the impression I was talking about bargirls?

You will be taking them to the land of milk and honey. At your age and self described financial situation you can not retire to the Philippines so we are talkin spousal visa and such. Figure about $10K banked before booking a flight.
So all I can hope for is to find a girl that is only/mainly interested in money?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well what is your personality like? Are you easy going, kind, funny, likable, personable?

If you don't have looks or money but you're nice, you can still find nice girls who will like you, from among normal girls and prostitutes and semi-whores. Many girls value character and are desperate themselves. But it may be trouble for you to get a hot girl or a girl with money. Most likely you will end up with a plain girl who is very poor.

But how ugly are you? If you dress nicely, does it help your looks? The standards are lower in the PI too, except if you're dating middle class girls.

PI is the least racist country in Asia. As to your height, it depends on the girl. The girls may say they are Catholic but they hardly know anything about their own religion, it's more like a family tradition than a real religion to them. So they are not judgmental or strict about it.

As to English, they speak it but it's mostly simple English. Many questions to them have to be repeated multiple times.

Yesterday at Ace Hardware, I asked a clerk, "So you only have two brands of this battery then?" She kept saying "No" every time I asked it. She didn't know what I was asking. It seems she thought I was asking if there were other brands, that's why she only said "No" which was the wrong answer to what she was trying to say in regards to the question the way I phrased it. Stuff like that happens all the time.

Prudes? Hell no. They are very comfortable with touching and are not frightened of it like most girls in other Asian countries are. No way! Most girls touch me on the first date and are comfortable with it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Your money, when translated to women speak is part, a major part of what makes you a good provider. Thus a wanted husband. It is proof that you can fulfill your role of bringing home the bacon. Jjust as men like curves, woman like tall a thick wallet makes you more attractive. If Jay Z were not rich, would Beyounce be with him? How about most wives with your average looking professional athelete?

Filipinas, like any women are practical on that point. While because of colonial mentality they may want your European DNA, in hopes of having a tresured mestizo kid with a straight nose, a major reason they get envoved with foriegners is to get out of the glorious Las Pinas. Otherwise there is a good possibilility that either her or the husband will have to leave the kids to go overseas for years to send home the bacon.

About 10% of their adult population is now working abroad. If she is the one to go, well lets just say women working in Arabia without a family and man's protection tend to be rape bait. After all how can she get 4 male witnesses? The situation working as a domestic for a rich Hong Kong businessman or as an entertainer in Japan is not much better.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It is true that generally Filipinas like foreigners for their money and light skin features. However, it's not an absolute rule. It is possible to find one that doesn't like you for money and likes you for you, IF there's some real chemistry between you two or she just likes you in general as a person. Remember love is not a formula, but a subjective thing. Marriages based solely on money do not work or they are unhappy ones that suffer in silence. There has to be something else, like some real affection or chemistry or "bond" between you two. Otherwise, the relationship is empty and a purely practical arrangement.

Of course, they want and need money. But if they love you enough, they will stay with you even if you're poor. Plus, there are so many desperate girls in the Philippines that many will like you just for the heck of it. You just won't get the ones from richer families or from Chinese families. Those will be more cliquey and closed, and are far more picky with higher standards.

The bottom line is that it's such an open society and so easy to meet girls that you will find girls of every type, ones that like you for money and ones that don't, and ones that do semi or somewhere in between.

Just trying to show you the bigger picture.

PS - You asked these same questions in another thread with the exact same title. I answered them there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

slash11 wrote:
Again I do NOT want a prostitute/bar girl or whatever. I cannot stress this enough!
Your 22 years old, and not had any luck in the states. I think it is safe to assuming you have not been getting laid.

Lets establish a couple facts.
One getting girl to hook up with you is unbelievably easy in the Philippines.
The truth is you, with zero experience with women, could have a wife there in less than a week, this is no joke. Doing this would be very likely (99.9% chance) be a big mistake.

You need to get some real experience with women. I would strongly suggest you stick to bar girls till you get a little experience, pick the absolute hottest one you can find and do not under any circumstance think of marring them. It is time to put you on the fast track. Do not go to US strip clubs, these are essentially prostitutes that do not put out, for the average cost of four trips to a strip club you could pay for a trip to Asia and get a 100 times better experience.

slash11 wrote:Sorry...I meant to post this here

Ok so I'm a 22 year old white male. I have approached hundreds of women in the US and all have rejected me. I mostly only go for ugly fat chicks. I know it is my looks, I am ugly. Also I do NOT want a prostitute. Here's my questions:

1) Since I am very ugly and have no money...do you think I could get at least an ugly fat Filipina girl? I don't bother with cute or average girls.

2) How extreme is the racism/xenophobia against American Caucasians? Is it anywhere near as bad as it is in Japan?

5) What percent of the citizens speak decent English?

6) I hear Filipina girls are super stand-offish prudes, any truth to this?
Obviously you need to do some self improvement, first no more fat or ugly chicks. Next learn how to use a spell checker haha.
All six of your points do not mean jack shit with women, they really mean nothing.

Ok what is next, a little homework, listen to the Gene Simmons Terry Gross interview.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... type=&aq=f

Get the e book "The Great Female Con"
http://www.thegreatfemalecon.com/

Just found this it is free and looks very good
http://download193.mediafire.com/f2wscv ... ple101.pdf

Money, the more you have the easier it will be to get women and to support a family. You need to work on your craft or profession, whatever that is. Go to college and improve yourself. Your not ready for a wife now, so don't sign any contracts. In fact I recommend you do not ever sign a marriage contract.

I can be of help in the financial advice area but you will have to do some work, you will have to ask me.

A couple of regular guys talking about Thailand, to give you some idea about whats up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAd_WMT0xb4&NR=1

Good Luck
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Hey Slash, I bet you'll feel handsome once you arrive in the Philippines. American women tried for many years to convince me that I was ugly, but one trip abroad taught me that was a damned lie. Not to brag or anything, but those Filipinas (even the beautiful ones) took one look at me and got wet between the legs.

As for being too tall, well, the only problem there is that it can be awkward to kiss a little Pinay LOL. But I think you'll get over it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Note: I just combined these two threads, because they have the exact same title and the same opening post. Only the replies were different. So they were duplicate threads. Now they are combined. Next time OP, don't post the same thread twice. Thanks.