I can empathize with you Asian guys.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

*sigh* Time to straighten things out. Caucasian men go after Asian women because they are easy to them. Who wouldn't chase the easy p*ssy? On top of that this easy p*ssy has an amazing petite body. They can pretty much be borderline ugly and be able to get an above average looking Asian female simply because of their pigmentation or lack of it. Why do you guys care so much what Caucasians are doing. There is some jealousy going on here. Focus on maximising your chances using what you have instead of being jealous of the next "race" of men and the women they get. You are only inflating their ego. Understand where you stand and move from there. Saying all of that, you shouldn't forget we are all men here. Men don't get jealous at other men. That's what women do. And never let your race stop you chasing a particular "race" of women you are into. Since you can't loose what you haven't gained, only good things will come out of going after these women.
Last edited by RedMenace on January 30th, 2014, 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

RedMenace wrote:*sigh* Time to straighten things out. Caucasian men go after Asian women because they are easy to them. Who would chase the easy p*ssy? On top of that this easy p*ssy has a great petite body. They can pretty much be borderline ugly and be able to get an above average looking Asian female simply because of their pigmentation or lack of it. Why do you guys care so much what Caucasians are doing. There are some jealousy going on here. Focus on maximising your chances using what you have instead of being jealous of the next "race" of men and the women they gate. You are only inflating their ego. Understand where you stand and move from there. Saying all of that, you shouldn't forget we are all men here. Men don't get jealous at other men. That's what women do. And never let your race stop you chasing a particular "race" of women you are into. Since you can't loose what you haven't gained, only good things will come out of going after these women.
This. +∞
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

RedMenace,

Some of it is jealous that Asian men have but some of it is just belly aching. I mean white guys are belly aching about white women or how it sucks here in the west but ssome of these white guys live overseas.

But the other problem is that some of these white guys want to rub it in or that the asian women who date out tend to bad mouth Asian men. I mean the best revenge is to be successful but what's up with white guys or asian women who want to bad mouth Asian guys.

One thing i realize about life is that things come to a full circle. It's like karma...right now you see these weird white dudes with Asian women who bad mouth Asian men...but karma is a bitch if they have an half Asian son who looks more Asian and have no role models . I also notice that in some circles the Asian men is consider the underdog...and for some folks they root for the underdog...
Guts
Freshman Poster

Post by Guts »

zboy1 wrote:
tre wrote:
I think that Asian women gain more power by moving to the USA than Asian men do, in general. That is a problem...in many ways IMO
I think you're spot on with that comment! Asian females become the most desired females in the USA--just by moving here, which causes many of them to have an inflated sense of self-worth, hahaha...

Hmmm......I wouldn't say they're the most desired but they're certainly a lot more nocticeable nowadays than they were 10-20 years ago when they were mostly overshadowed by western females. Most ordinary White men know they have no chance with any decent looking White female and even not so good looking ones. So now many of those dudes are looking at the Asian women who tend to be a bit more conservative and traditional less obnoxious than their white counterparts. As you pointed out, the increased competition for the little pan-faced princesses has puffed up their egos and in the long run they'll be just as bad as the rest of the cunts. Many of them already are.
Guts
Freshman Poster

Post by Guts »

chanta76 wrote:RedMenace,

Some of it is jealous that Asian men have but some of it is just belly aching. I mean white guys are belly aching about white women or how it sucks here in the west but ssome of these white guys live overseas.

But the other problem is that some of these white guys want to rub it in or that the asian women who date out tend to bad mouth Asian men. I mean the best revenge is to be successful but what's up with white guys or asian women who want to bad mouth Asian guys.

One thing i realize about life is that things come to a full circle. It's like karma...right now you see these weird white dudes with Asian women who bad mouth Asian men...but karma is a bitch if they have an half Asian son who looks more Asian and have no role models . I also notice that in some circles the Asian men is consider the underdog...and for some folks they root for the underdog...

I'm a full-blooded White man of wholly European decent and I've never mocked or belittled Asian men in my life. I've always admired them actually. As a student of the Japanese language and culture (The Asian ethnicity I'm most familiar with) I've encouraged many of the Japanese females I've spoken with (usually online) to marry a fellow Japanese and give him lots of children. It always appalled me how so many of them have a preference for Western men and it equally ticks me off that many Western men put down Asian men and some Asian women laugh along with them.

I briefly dated a Japanese girl during the summer of 2002. I practically begged her to marry a Japanese man but she wanted nothing of them. I once showed her a picture of a Japanese rock band, Loudness, that I like who were popular in the 1980's and all she said was, "they're ugly".

I don't even know why so many Asian women are so enamored with White men anyways considering most of them are just as big of pussies as a lot of Asian men are. It must be that most of the most dominant countries in the world are ostensibly ruled by White males so Asian women perceive ordinary White men as having higher status and power than their fellow Asians......Hypergamy.....what can you do?
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Guts wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
tre wrote:
I think that Asian women gain more power by moving to the USA than Asian men do, in general. That is a problem...in many ways IMO
I think you're spot on with that comment! Asian females become the most desired females in the USA--just by moving here, which causes many of them to have an inflated sense of self-worth, hahaha...

Hmmm......I wouldn't say they're the most desired but they're certainly a lot more nocticeable nowadays than they were 10-20 years ago when they were mostly overshadowed by western females. Most ordinary White men know they have no chance with any decent looking White female and even not so good looking ones. So now many of those dudes are looking at the Asian women who tend to be a bit more conservative and traditional less obnoxious than their white counterparts. As you pointed out, the increased competition for the little pan-faced princesses has puffed up their egos and in the long run they'll be just as bad as the rest of the c**ts. Many of them already are.
Very true.

The increasing problems in the dating world between white men and white women have created a greater attraction between white men and asian women.

White guys who don't fit the status quota in America easily go to China and Japan and score.

The perception that white men are of high status contributes as well.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

Post by Anthropolonerd »

Honestly I don't know what you are on about. In Europe I never see this stuff. The Asians here keep to themselves most of the time (which really is a shame because I think a lot of them are quite attractive).

If I was an Asian guy in the US I'd be pretty pissed off. Though those women are nothing to write home about either. What kind of woman goes out of her way to diss guys of her own race?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Guts wrote: I'm a full-blooded White man of wholly European decent and I've never mocked or belittled Asian men in my life. I've always admired them actually. As a student of the Japanese language and culture (The Asian ethnicity I'm most familiar with) I've encouraged many of the Japanese females I've spoken with (usually online) to marry a fellow Japanese and give him lots of children. It always appalled me how so many of them have a preference for Western men and it equally ticks me off that many Western men put down Asian men and some Asian women laugh along with them.

I briefly dated a Japanese girl during the summer of 2002. I practically begged her to marry a Japanese man but she wanted nothing of them. I once showed her a picture of a Japanese rock band, Loudness, that I like who were popular in the 1980's and all she said was, "they're ugly".

I don't even know why so many Asian women are so enamored with White men anyways considering most of them are just as big of pussies as a lot of Asian men are. It must be that most of the most dominant countries in the world are ostensibly ruled by White males so Asian women perceive ordinary White men as having higher status and power than their fellow Asians......Hypergamy.....what can you do?
Pathetic and sad, ain't it?! I even see that crap in China, sigh....

Asian women are the most hypergamous females in the world; also the most self-hating towards their own race and men. What can you do about that, except hope things change?

Nothing much can be done...except hope that with Asia's rise--and resultant cultural influences seeping into Anglo societies, such as with K-pop, Korean dramas and the rise of China and India--that all Asian men would be looked at as being just as good as White men, than they are now.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Guts,

I don't know if I believe your post.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Guts wrote: I don't even know why so many Asian women are so enamored with White men anyways considering most of them are just as big of pussies as a lot of Asian men are. It must be that most of the most dominant countries in the world are ostensibly ruled by White males so Asian women perceive ordinary White men as having higher status and power than their fellow Asians......Hypergamy.....what can you do?
The white men who date Asian girls (at least in North America) might give the Asian women higher status and power?

Commenting specifically on Japanese, there are many Japanese men and women who failed to confirm to expectations at home and decided to seek their futures abroad. For a Japanese college grad, if they fail to get hired by a company, or changed jobs too many times, or had a divorce, these may be viewed as character flaws and will prevent him from getting jobs or promotions. Going abroad may give him a new chance at life. For a Japanese women, moving abroad can be very empowering, leaving the traditional constraints at home.

Also, Japanese women do not out-marry as much as some would think, and Japanese men are more successful at marrying white women than many would think. In the US, for US-raised (1.5 gen) and US-born Japanese women:
49.3% marry Japanese men
11% marry non-Japanese Asian men
29.9% marry white men

For US-raised and US-born Japanese men:
53.8% marry Japanese women
12.2% marry other Asian men
25.1% marry white women

Source: http://www.asian-nation.org/interracial.shtml

If anyone is looking for an Asian ethnicity that ditch its own men, please refer to Korean American women -- of which only 24.1% marry Korean men vs 57.7% marry white men.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In this video, Asian girls explain why they don't want to date Asian men and why they prefer dating white men.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI3lPLsb ... PaPsCtiwQQ[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

Post by Anthropolonerd »

momopi wrote: For US-raised and US-born Japanese men:
53.8% marry Japanese women
12.2% marry other Asian men
25.1% marry white women
Incidentally the Japanese are also the toughest motherfuckers (yes tougher than polynesians) on the planet and quite attractive, both the men and women. They also tend to be taller (I think). So they are more likely to correspond to white women's preferences.

I'd imagine SE Asian men have a lower rate of outmarriage.
jplmd
Freshman Poster

Post by jplmd »

^Regarding that, most Japanese guys I know married white women and most Japanese girls I know married Japanese men, but I definitely think Asian girls have some serious self-hatred of themselves or of their race.

There are a lot of problems with the ways Asian American guys are perceived in the US, but I won't really go into it because it'd be way too long. That likely is what is causing many of these issues in the first place.

However, I will say that there are also cultural issues that are tied to the reason why many Asian girls may resent us.

And Guts, your post sounds like a bunch of BS. I have yet to ever hear any White person actually care enough about these problems to actually do anything about it. If anything, there's no reason to bother with it because it's more advantageous to you.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: I can empathize with you Asian guys.

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Someone wrote:Those Asian women who pair up with white guys
I'm black, and I met Asian women (Chinese) in California who dated and liked black guys. The Asian girl I knew who was into Black guys was the hottest Asian girl I have ever seen. She was a pole vaulter, and her first name was Wendy.

I think I have said it before though that many of these Asian girls are conditioned to marry ONLY white guys if they go outside their race. This girl Wendy told me personally that her parents discouraged her from dating black guys.

Other black guys I knew who were with Asian girls had hidden relationships with them. That said, I don't believe Asians are raciest in the way that old school White fokes, or White Nationalist can be. Asians are about MONEY, EDUCATION, and achieving success at all cost. Black men, unless he's a rich basketball player just does not fit into the Asian paradigm in terms of lifestyle and the reflection on the successful family image they want to uphold.

That said, American black men need an image makeover! I think there are more poor American whites then poor blacks, but everybody thinks every single white person is rich and has lots of money, and that every single black man is thug/criminal.