Lived in Hong Kong 1 year, can't wait to go back

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Travelin Man
Freshman Poster

Hk

Post by Travelin Man »

Repatriate - Hong Kong has some of the worlds most beautiful women. I couldn't believe how many pretty girls there were there.

zboy1 - What is your experience in Shenzhen? How about the pollution there?

Winston - I thank you for being a pioneer in this area. You're doing a great thing.

I had the exact opposite experience in Hk. The 3 beautiful Chinese girls in the pictures took me out for a night on the town. They paid for
my dinner and the movie we went to see afterwards! All three of them were nice and sweet and very bubbly the entire night.

ImageImageImage
Begin with the end in mind

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Shenzhen is surprisingly clean as far as air pollution; I haven't had any problems with the air quality so far. I've heard the air quality here is actually one of the best in China.

Shenzhen is actually not a bad place to raise a family...the only problem is the high cost of living. But other than that, I think it's one of the more livable cities in China.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hk

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Travelin Man wrote:Repatriate - Hong Kong has some of the worlds most beautiful women. I couldn't believe how many pretty girls there were there.

zboy1 - What is your experience in Shenzhen? How about the pollution there?

Winston - I thank you for being a pioneer in this area. You're doing a great thing.

I had the exact opposite experience in Hk. The 3 beautiful Chinese girls in the pictures took me out for a night on the town. They paid for
my dinner and the movie we went to see afterwards! All three of them were nice and sweet and very bubbly the entire night.

ImageImageImage
FIRST PIC: I would boink the chick right on Travelin' Man's left setting at the table.
SECOND PIC: Facing us, the two on our left don't have nice-enough shapes; the one on our far-right (wearing the short, black skirt) has the best body symmetry.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Grief people, a well presentable black man or white man will do fine in China.

I'm sure an Asian would do much better there than in America.

Latino men, I have no clue but I'm sure a latino would do as well or better in China than in America.

Just ask this dark skinned Jamaican: viewtopic.php?t=12194

His website: http://www.jamaicaninchina.com/
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Everyone always tells me to avoid Beijing and HongKong like a virus, but it seems that it's a fine place to find ladies?

Now sure, I'm looking for a wife not a shag, and a beautiful one at that, so perhaps I shouldn't write off this part of China?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Lived in Hong Kong 1 year, can't wait to go back

Post by droid »

Travelin Man wrote: I got 10x the attention there than I do in the US.
+1
Yep, welcome Travelin Man, thanks for the honesty in your comments.
Travelin Man wrote: so don't buy into the whole "Chinese women are conservative" thing, because I know different.
Exactly, It can't be black and white. There's plenty of conservative girls, and plenty of p4p. There has to be a ton of girls in between.

More pictures please! :twisted:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Travelin Man
Freshman Poster

Pictures

Post by Travelin Man »

I have posted more pictures in the "Trip Reports, Travel Experiences, Expat Stories" section.
Begin with the end in mind
J_master
Freshman Poster

Post by J_master »

If you haven't been to Asia then HK is a good place to start I think. Just save some extra cash though. I was planning to visit Phils but got side tracked to HK. My gf there quit her job and stayed with me for ten days. Its a pretty cool place if you like the city life and lots of activity. Next time I will go to HK for a few weeks then a long weekend to Phils from there. Just get on the plane and go..