The power of taste

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

Post by Anthropolonerd »

SilverEnergy wrote:Of course the native men in any country do the best but when you talk about FOREIGN MEN, European women have a fetish for black men and even latino men, it's a known fact.

An average foreign black man is going to do better in Europe than an average foreign white man, no contest because there is nothing special about the foreign white man.

Asian men are going to do the best in Asia because they are NATIVE.
Nah. Maybe 5%-10% have that fetish (and would consider acting on it). However that still means there is a lot of women and not many men for them. The average rating of an equal percentile anything is still going to be lower than a local white's.

By the way the reverse is true as well. I see latina girls dating up significantly, but only with mainstream caucasian types (not necessarily blue eyes/blonde hair btw, just caucasian), in terms of looks, in this country. Simply because some guys have a huge craving for them, and are willing to date down a lot.

I'm quite convinced the average rating of a white person will be lower in Asia compared to that of a local equal percentile Asian man, as well. I don't think white people simply look better to everyone, everywhere.

Average ratings don't mean much. Supply and demand is where it's at, and even if 90% of the locals don't like you, you're still going to drown in attention if 10% does and there is barely any competition.

I think the bottom line is you can always date up in a place where there is a significant fetish for your type and you have very little competition.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Anthropolonerd wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Of course the native men in any country do the best but when you talk about FOREIGN MEN, European women have a fetish for black men and even latino men, it's a known fact.

An average foreign black man is going to do better in Europe than an average foreign white man, no contest because there is nothing special about the foreign white man.

Asian men are going to do the best in Asia because they are NATIVE.
Nah. Maybe 5%-10% have that fetish (and would consider acting on it). However that still means there is a lot of women and not many men for them. The average rating of an equal percentile anything is still going to be lower than a local white's.

I'm quite convinced the average rating of a white person will be lower in Asia compared to that of a local equal percentile Asian man, as well. I don't think white people simply look better to everyone, everywhere.

Average ratings don't mean much. Supply and demand is where it's at, and even if 90% of the locals don't like you, you're still going to drown in attention if 10% does and there is barely any competition.
I'm not sure where you're getting your information and numbers but based on personal testimony, videos and books is where I'm getting my information.

It's higher than that dude, more so around 10-15 percent or even slightly higher depending on the country.

The point is that European women regardless of percentage will be drawn to a foreign black guy.

Black GIs mention this all the time as well as black musicians.

UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Greece are gold mines for black men and latino men who want to date a European woman.

Of course, all I am saying is that a black man will land a European woman even far faster than getting a white American woman.

A black guy who dresses well in Europe, kills it with the ladies.

White men who go to Asia do quite well with the women, particularly in the Phillipines, China and Japan.

Black men and white men do well in Japan.

White men who have a hard time getting laid in America, do find with foreign Asian and latino women.

For some reason, you tend to think just because the majority of the women may not be attracted to you in a country, means that you won't be successful with the ladies.

Keep in mind that only a handful of men are going to travel overseas, so this means that these men don't need to attract the majority of the women in a particular country, just SOME which means more success than back home in America.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

Post by Anthropolonerd »

Are you by any chance black?

Where I get my information from is actually living here, and never seeing white women with black guys.

I have to mention I really don't meet or interact with people much other than college-educated types, so that may be the reason. Different groups may have different tastes.

Also I'm not saying anything about success or not. If anything, I think a guy who is preferred by 10% of the locals and has little competition is going to be INSANELY succesful.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Anthropolonerd wrote:Are you by any chance black?

Where I get my information from is actually living here, and never seeing white women with black guys.

I have to mention I really don't meet or interact with people much other than college-educated types, so that may be the reason. Different groups may have different tastes.

Also I'm not saying anything about success or not. If anything, I think a guy who is preferred by 10% of the locals and has little competition is going to be INSANELY succesful.
Yes, I'm black.

With all the brown skinned mixed biracial people in the UK, Germany or France, you never seen white women with black guys?

They are there, you just aren't seeing them for reasons beyond my comprehension.

Well you need to speak to some of the black men who are successful with women in Europe.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Anthropolonerd wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Here we go again.....

Guys, you are disappointed because your own anglo/nordic women don't want you.

There is absolutely NOTHING keeping you from finding a quality woman.

And looks are not everything.

It all depends on what country you're in.

In latin America and Asian, good white male looks are golden.

In europe, australia and Japan, a good looking black or latino man will rule.

My biggest is question for you is why are still trying to score with women who don't want you?

Why are you not going to countries where the women will like you such as Asia and latin America?

Status trumps looks anyday, which is why I am still wondering why don't you focus on stacking your money instead?
I was just bored and making some casual observations about things I was considering. It's really more of an academic thing for me, although I do intend to leave here. The problem is not so much that nobody wants me, but that I know that I can do so much better, with less stress and less effort, than I could here.

Also, in Europe, a good looking black man will be considered much less attractive than an equal-percentile white one, on average. He has still some edge, because he is rare and he can target the niche, within which he can easily get laid. Obviously white people in Europe are the mainstream and thus have no niche where they could excell.

Anyway, I see countless of decent looking caucasian guys on the streets every day walking around with their girls and the girl is almost never anything special and looks much worse than they do. And no, I'm not a homo. I just like to observe people (introvert trait. It's fun though). So that's how the deck is stacked. Honestly, it is much better to be an ugly Asian man living in Asia than it is to be a decent white guy living in Europe. Those ugly Asian guys get cute girlfriends all the time (i.e. girls I consider significantly more attractive than what I see my white peers hanging out with).
The only guys slaying some real tight Jailbait poon in holland are antillean dudes.Turks do well too but not as good as them.north africans don't get shit unless they are tall and jacked.I've seen pretty dutch women with all of these minorities,but I see the prettiest with black men consistentely.

dutch guys,especially in amsterdam don't date decent women,I see alot of dutch men with Asian women below their league(but also vice-versa to be honest).

The sad part about being white is that while you may have an advantage in Asia,most asian women aren't attractive .you may have a boost in amerindian countries of latin america,but again,the women there look like trolls.being white isn't a advantage among the hot spaniard women there.med women prefer emd men,and blonde men aren't seen as attractive there.

meanwhile a black or brown guy(latino,Arabic,polynesier)will slay in Montana,dakota,missouri and other very white scandinavian areas of the U.S,they can also slay in scandinavia itself.Asian guys kill it in scandinavia and france(aswell as amerindian latin america).

this truly is the era of the ethnics.

all this is negated of course if you're goodlooking.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Anthropolonerd wrote:
Someone wrote:Much of what you wrote is incorrect.

For example, a huge percentage of Dutch people are actually brunets (dark hair). This is the result of Spanish and Jewish admixture. So stop writing all that crap about "Nordic" blood -- Dutch people are surprisingly dark.
lolwut? I know a lot of people have dark hair and eyes, but a lot of others do not. Behind Scandinavia the Netherlands probably has the highest concentration of nordic traits. When I refer to Europeans and Dutch people in this thread, I mean the ones that look obviously Dutch, not the mixed mediterranean or otherwise not Dutch looking ones. That's just because it takes too much time to spell out every single time all the traits that I observe.

There also aren't a lot of Jews here anymore since about 70 years ago.
Well most dutch people who are blond are donkerblond,wich is basically light brown.the rest are brown haired.

I think only the Frisians have light blonde hair in good ratios.they also are the tallest nederlanders.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

theprimebait wrote: The sad part about being white is that while you may have an advantage in Asia,most asian women aren't attractive .you may have a boost in amerindian countries of latin America,but again,the women there look like trolls.being white isn't a advantage among the hot spaniard women there.med women prefer emd men,and blonde men aren't seen as attractive there.
WTF??? Man you really think you know it all don't you... Have you ever been to a Latin country with a mixed population? How do you know all women there "look like trolls". There are plenty of attractive to very attractive (model quality) mestiza (mixed amerindian/white) women.
Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

Post by Anthropolonerd »

theprimebait wrote:meanwhile a black or brown guy(latino,Arabic,polynesier)will slay in Montana,dakota,missouri and other very white scandinavian areas of the U.S,they can also slay in scandinavia itself.Asian guys kill it in scandinavia and france(aswell as amerindian latin America).

this truly is the era of the ethnics.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

chibolo wrote:
theprimebait wrote: The sad part about being white is that while you may have an advantage in Asia,most asian women aren't attractive .you may have a boost in amerindian countries of latin America,but again,the women there look like trolls.being white isn't a advantage among the hot spaniard women there.med women prefer emd men,and blonde men aren't seen as attractive there.
WTF??? Man you really think you know it all don't you... Have you ever been to a Latin country with a mixed population? How do you know all women there "look like trolls". There are plenty of attractive to very attractive (model quality) mestiza (mixed amerindian/white) women.

An average looking white guy isn't getting with hot mestizas.a goodlooking one has an advantage,though.the best looking women in Latam are spaniard,thats a fact,and they aren't going to whore themselves out for an average looking white man.they are not that desperate.I've been to brazil,as I have family over there,and I also lived in a hispanic neighbourhood in america,aswell as having a social circle full of latins.most mestiza women are fat and overwheight and not that pretty thats a fact.

most of you guys are old and average looking,not young white studs.

meanwhile a darker ethnic can consistentely lay Swedish hotties and american hotties in pred swedish states,even if hes below average.White women love ethnic cock.

especially if he is black.in the Netherlands the young hotties exclusively date black.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

what ugly-average looking white men do is go to poor countries where the women whore themselves out seeking a better future,usually these places are in poorer parts of asia or Amerindian countries in latino america(a plain white guy would FAIL in P.R,Argentina,Venezuela,even richer cities in colombia,he may score with hoes in d.r but thats a different story,he wouldn't be dating any midle class non pros.)

MEANWHILE, a dark ethnic spaniard,or greek ,or turk has swedish women(RICHER than him)flying over to tourist resorts to get f***ed by them.even russian girls flock to turkey for sex.he could do good for himself in those countries without financial or status power.

a black guy can routinely lay hot women in europe and Japan without being richer than the women,in many cases the woman takes care of him!

basically well off women prefer black men or ethnic looking white men physichally,while average white men can only get laid by financial arbitrage(hence why AVERAGE white men fail even in China!)

white men can only use this arbitrage in countries with ugly women,whereas ethnic men get the dimepeices without paying for it.

you see what I'm discussing.one is raw attraction,the other is paying for it in a way.

all of this is negated if you're a goodlooking white man,though.We can all agree that average ethnic men have it better than average white guys.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

theprimebait wrote:
chibolo wrote:

An average looking white guy isn't getting with hot mestizas.a goodlooking one has an advantage,though.the best looking women in Latam are spaniard,thats a fact,and they aren't going to whore themselves out for an average looking white man.they are not that desperate.I've been to brazil,as I have family over there,and I also lived in a hispanic neighbourhood in America,aswell as having a social circle full of latins.most mestiza women are fat and overwheight and not that pretty thats a fact.

most of you guys are old and average looking,not young white studs.

meanwhile a darker ethnic can consistentely lay Swedish hotties and American hotties in pred swedish states,even if hes below average.White women love ethnic cock.

especially if he is black.in the Netherlands the young hotties exclusively date black.
Ok, where to begin... Of course extremely hot mestiza women will not be interested in an average white guy. But at least you admit that not all mestiza women "look like trolls". Even if you don't like them, that doesn't mean that others don't.

The point is that some average white guys in Europe/the US is will have a slight advantage with mestiza women in certain countries because they will often be tall (to them) and have certain physical features that they value (like blue eyes).

I wouldn't call Brazil a mestizo country. They have a more mixed population with more black and white mixes, less amerindian. Most mestiza women are fat? LOL! They are on average far thinner than the average western girl.

Who cares if most people on this boad are average looking?? WTF? Are you a "hot white stud"? This forum isn't meant for model looking studs. You are beginning to sound like troll to me...
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

theprimebait wrote:what ugly-average looking white men do is go to poor countries where the women whore themselves out seeking a better future,usually these places are in poorer parts of asia or Amerindian countries in latino America(a plain white guy would FAIL in P.R,Argentina,Venezuela,even richer cities in colombia,he may score with hoes in d.r but thats a different story,he wouldn't be dating any midle class non pros.)

MEANWHILE, a dark ethnic spaniard,or greek ,or turk has swedish women(RICHER than him)flying over to tourist resorts to get f***ed by them.even russian girls flock to turkey for sex.he could do good for himself in those countries without financial or status power.

a black guy can routinely lay hot women in europe and Japan without being richer than the women,in many cases the woman takes care of him!

basically well off women prefer black men or ethnic looking white men physichally,while average white men can only get laid by financial arbitrage(hence why AVERAGE white men fail even in China!)

white men can only use this arbitrage in countries with ugly women,whereas ethnic men get the dimepeices without paying for it.

you see what I'm discussing.one is raw attraction,the other is paying for it in a way.

all of this is negated if you're a goodlooking white man,though.We can all agree that average ethnic men have it better than average white guys.

:D You sure have some crazy theories man...
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Almost all men will agree that Swedish,germanic,slavic white women are more attractive than mestizo women(most of these''mestizos''are pred Amerindian aka coyotes).so I think that the white women's fetish for darker males,is an advantage for a average looking ethnic man.He can date up.without paying for it.pure attraction.Keep his dignity in a sence.

we also see that darker women prefer their own men over white males,when they don't need a meal ticket.hence why white males fail in richer latin countries and cities and the upper class and middle classes of these countries.same in asia,its hard for a white male to be successfull in Korea or Japan,or among the southeast asian middle class .

Yes there are attractive mestizas but most do look wierd and are fat and stocky,I don't count Harnizas with mestizas and they don't care for whiteness anyway.if you count castizas and harnizas as mestiza then you have a point.but again there is no advantage in getting with them based on your blue eyes or pale hair colour,as they are financially stable generally,and there are enough blue eyed men among the classes they belong to.

most of the women white males can get are dirt poor Coyotes or pure blooded peruvian looking types with few options.you're a meal ticket,the ethnic man isn't.

an ethnic man can easily get with oke asians and latinas,whereas a average white guy has few chances with hot white women.

so Yes,Ethnics do have it better.

Especially the bruthaz.

all this only applies to unattractive,older white males,goodlooking young,fit white males are gods anywhere.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

theprimebait wrote:Almost all men will agree that Swedish,germanic,slavic white women are more attractive than mestizo women(most of these''mestizos''are pred Amerindian aka coyotes).so I think that the white women's fetish for darker males,is an advantage for a average looking ethnic man.He can date up.without paying for it.pure attraction.Keep his dignity in a sence.

we also see that darker women prefer their own men over white males,when they don't need a meal ticket.hence why white males fail in richer latin countries and cities and the upper class and middle classes of these countries.same in asia,its hard for a white male to be successfull in Korea or Japan,or among the southeast asian middle class .

Yes there are attractive mestizas but most do look wierd and are fat and stocky,I don't count Harnizas with mestizas and they don't care for whiteness anyway.if you count castizas and harnizas as mestiza then you have a point.but again there is no advantage in getting with them based on your blue eyes or pale hair colour,as they are financially stable generally,and there are enough blue eyed men among the classes they belong to.

most of the women white males can get are dirt poor Coyotes or pure blooded peruvian looking types with few options.you're a meal ticket,the ethnic man isn't.

an ethnic man can easily get with oke asians and latinas,whereas a average white guy has few chances with hot white women.

Especially the bruthaz.

all this only applies to unattractive,older white males,goodlooking young,fit white males are gods anywhere.
Ok, and how exactly do you know all this? Do you have any proof? You make a lot of assumptions and have a lot of theories but do you have the experience and proof to back them up?

Look I will agree with you that there are slightly more attractive women in "whiter countries". If I compare my own country (Belgium) to Peru (where I lived for 6 years) I would say that, yes, there are more attractive women here. BUT that doesn't mean that all women in countries like Peru are unattractive. There are plenty of 7-8s and even some 9+ women. And I know for a fact that some of these 7+ women were attracted to me and NOT for my money. Personally I am not interested in hookers or gold diggers.

Look, if you don't like mestiza women that's fine. I couldn't care less. I do like them and some of they like me (and it isn't just for my money I know this for a fact). In Peru I got told I was good looking and had beautiful eyes by middle class mestiza women.

Again, how good looking are you?? You seem to be obsessed with "young fit white males"...
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

chibolo wrote:
theprimebait wrote:Almost all men will agree that Swedish,germanic,slavic white women are more attractive than mestizo women(most of these''mestizos''are pred Amerindian aka coyotes).so I think that the white women's fetish for darker males,is an advantage for a average looking ethnic man.He can date up.without paying for it.pure attraction.Keep his dignity in a sence.

Especially the bruthaz.

Ok, and how exactly do you know all this? Do you have any proof? You make a lot of assumptions and have a lot of theories but do you have the experience and proof to back them up?

Look I will agree with you that there are slightly more attractive women in "whiter countries". If I compare my own country (Belgium) to Peru (where I lived for 6 years) I would say that, yes, there are more attractive women here. BUT that doesn't mean that all women in countries like Peru are unattractive. There are plenty of 7-8s and even some 9+ women. And I know for a fact that some of these 7+ women were attracted to me and NOT for my money. Personally I am not interested in hookers or gold diggers.

Look, if you don't like mestiza women that's fine. I couldn't care less. I do like them and some of they like me (and it isn't just for my money I know this for a fact). In Peru I got told I was good looking and had beautiful eyes by middle class mestiza women.

Again, how good looking are you?? You seem to be obsessed with "young fit white males"...
Peru /=/ latin america.Peru is the most white obsessed country in the world.any white there is considered goodlooking,it doesn't mean anything.essentially it is status arbitrage and Halo Effect.even Sheldon could go there put in blue contacts and be considered goodlooking.its like how Ryan Gosling is cosidered hot even though he is ugly...celebrity status and halo effect from that status.many women find Jay Z hot for his status,media can alter perceptions,and the peruvian media/propoganda machine for centuries has been White-Obsessed,

most latinas don't care for average white men,mulattas or mestiza(funny because the former are the baddest in latin america).

have fun with your peruvian women,southeastasian women,and other poor desperate women.meanwhile latinos,arabs and brothas will be smashing girls like this

Imagein the land of the Vikings.

ethnics get hot white females and even young ones,without paying,its pure phyiscal attraction,they also are prefered by their own women when on the same level financially as white men.

my basic point is

1)ethnics are desired by hotter,quality women(white wimminz)and not because of their money or their hierarchal position in the status game,in many cases ethnics have low status but get white women out of their financial and status league(ESPECIALLY the brodaz),while white men STRUGGLE with midde clas and upper class women in any ethnicountry!lets not talk about richer latino and asian countries where people are all well off as a whole.total invisibles there.

2)white men are not desired unless goodlooking,even by their own women,they may get a desprate golddigger from a shithole country,but she isn't getting wet for him.this is because pink,white,yellow,orange etc are feminine soft colours.dark hair and brown-red skin is a passionatte and sensual colour,attractive on both genders.black skin is attractive on men only etc but pink is unattractive on men because its a feminine and soft colour.I say this as a pink man that has trouble tanning.I only have my dimorphism to compensate,if I was average looking and my skin tone I'd be incel.

how can anyone deny ethnics have it better.