Under 18 girls in the Philippines

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Under 18 girls in the Philippines

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I'm sure almost everyone here knows that meeting under 18 girls in the Philippines is a very bad idea. Even being alone with them is illegal unless you are a relative. Sleeping with them is almost insanity, but I know it still happens. Some foreigners don't know the laws, neither do the girls, and even the Police might not know it, so some guys get away with it, without even knowing they broke the law.

This post is not about whether or not to hang out with them, it's about actually finding out how old they really are! Some girls will say they are 18 and have profiles on dating sites, even thought they are younger. Even if they have ID, it might be fake, and I met a girl that swore she was 18 but her BC said she was 17, but she said the year on the BC was wrong and she was actually 18. She wanted to have sex with me, and she got naked for me easy, but I then panicked about her age and sent her home. I didn't believe her story about the wrong birth date. Then I spoke to some other foreigners and girls there and they said that BC's with the wrong date is common there! So how on earth are you supposed to really know how old they are when BC's themselves are actually wrong?

Another girl I met online was an 18 year old beauty contest winner that said she was turning 19 in less than 2 months, so I never bothered to ask for ID. We hung out for the last 2 weeks of my trip there and had sex up to 3 times a day. She also slept over, showered with me, and we were alone many times. Her body was simply spectacular. I had to remind myself this was actually happening, since she was so young and hot. She would wake me up at night to have sex with her, and when I was inside her she would tell me it felt like I was almost up to her chest I was so long and hard. Then after I left she posted pictures on fb of her 18th birthday party! Then I realized I could have been busted with her about a dozen times since she was supposedly 17 when I was with her, at least according to her fb pics. She only put the day on her fb profile birth date, the year is missing.

Another situation I was in was so absurd I still can't believe it happened, but it did. I met an 18 year old girl on a dating site, and she said her best friend and her wanted to come hang out with me at my place. One was hot, the other cute, so I agreed and said please bring ID. I met them, they came over, I said did you bring ID, and they said yes do you want to see it? I said later, and then they took turns challenging each other to do increasingly naughty things with me. I gladly obliged and forgot about the ID business. One would tell me what to do to the other one, which I did, and then the roles were reversed gradually, to the point where 1 girl would wait in the washroom, while I had fun with the other one in bed. The highlight came when the cute one waited in the bathroom listening to this idiotic song on the phone they shared called "bubble but", while I banged the hot one on the bed. I didn't get further than getting the cute one topless, since she admitted to being a virgin. Then I discovered on fb the hot one I banged had her birth date listed as 1996 on her fb page, so she was supposedly 17, while the cute one listed hers as 1995, which made her 18, allegedly, since anyone on fb can out whatever date they want. Their real age remains a mystery.

Just wondering if others have had experiences where they discovered later their notch was with possibly under 18 girls. I still think that under 18 girls sleep with foreigners all the time, and the guys that get busted are part of one of the scams there where the police use an under 18 girls as bait for a foreigner, and then show up conveniently to bust them for a fine or prison. The real problem is finding out how old some of these girls really are. With all the lies, fake ID's or BC's with the wrong birth year, it is no wonder under 18 girls get pregnant there. If it is illegal to be alone with an under 18 girls there, that would theoretically also make it illegal for a under 18 girls to get pregnant, if the father is over 18. So how do you really tell how old a girl is without asking her parents?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

I think thats a pretty foolish statement to say the police are not aware of the laws LOL

yeah i had a few on the dating site lie about age im not in phil yet but i found a 22 year old so i dont have to wrry anyways.

my advice is to stop playing the field and find a relationship already with someone who isn't hot out of the cradle and is capable of a relationship. your such a pathetic man boy its pretty sad you can't settle on any one girl after all that time and continue to use and abuse women.
quito
Freshman Poster

Post by quito »

i have been in similar situations to yours. some years ago i found out that the 28 year old i was chatting to for about a year or so only happened to turn 18 just before i arrived.. that was a shocker.. its also not uncommon to find teenagers there wanting to have sex with foreigners because they dont want to give it up to some local boy. i would say that about 1/2 the women i have met there lied about their age, usually telling me they are 26 or 28 when it turns out they are more like 20. sex with a 20 year old is great.. long term relationship with a 20 year old, not so great.

one thing to keep in mind.. almost nobody in philippines cares if the girl is underage.. filipinos dont limit themselves like that. it only applies to foreigners that they can shake down. good example is freddie aguilar who recently married a 16 year old. some complained but nothing was done.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Under 18 girls in the Philippines

Post by OutWest »

Will N. Dowd wrote:I'm sure almost everyone here knows that meeting under 18 girls in the Philippines is a very bad idea. Even being alone with them is illegal unless you are a relative. Sleeping with them is almost insanity, but I know it still happens. Some foreigners don't know the laws, neither do the girls, and even the Police might not know it, so some guys get away with it, without even knowing they broke the law.

This post is not about whether or not to hang out with them, it's about actually finding out how old they really are! Some girls will say they are 18 and have profiles on dating sites, even thought they are younger. Even if they have ID, it might be fake, and I met a girl that swore she was 18 but her BC said she was 17, but she said the year on the BC was wrong and she was actually 18. She wanted to have sex with me, and she got naked for me easy, but I then panicked about her age and sent her home. I didn't believe her story about the wrong birth date. Then I spoke to some other foreigners and girls there and they said that BC's with the wrong date is common there! So how on earth are you supposed to really know how old they are when BC's themselves are actually wrong?

Another girl I met online was an 18 year old beauty contest winner that said she was turning 19 in less than 2 months, so I never bothered to ask for ID. We hung out for the last 2 weeks of my trip there and had sex up to 3 times a day. She also slept over, showered with me, and we were alone many times. Her body was simply spectacular. I had to remind myself this was actually happening, since she was so young and hot. She would wake me up at night to have sex with her, and when I was inside her she would tell me it felt like I was almost up to her chest I was so long and hard. Then after I left she posted pictures on fb of her 18th birthday party! Then I realized I could have been busted with her about a dozen times since she was supposedly 17 when I was with her, at least according to her fb pics. She only put the day on her fb profile birth date, the year is missing.

Another situation I was in was so absurd I still can't believe it happened, but it did. I met an 18 year old girl on a dating site, and she said her best friend and her wanted to come hang out with me at my place. One was hot, the other cute, so I agreed and said please bring ID. I met them, they came over, I said did you bring ID, and they said yes do you want to see it? I said later, and then they took turns challenging each other to do increasingly naughty things with me. I gladly obliged and forgot about the ID business. One would tell me what to do to the other one, which I did, and then the roles were reversed gradually, to the point where 1 girl would wait in the washroom, while I had fun with the other one in bed. The highlight came when the cute one waited in the bathroom listening to this idiotic song on the phone they shared called "bubble but", while I banged the hot one on the bed. I didn't get further than getting the cute one topless, since she admitted to being a virgin. Then I discovered on fb the hot one I banged had her birth date listed as 1996 on her fb page, so she was supposedly 17, while the cute one listed hers as 1995, which made her 18, allegedly, since anyone on fb can out whatever date they want. Their real age remains a mystery.

Just wondering if others have had experiences where they discovered later their notch was with possibly under 18 girls. I still think that under 18 girls sleep with foreigners all the time, and the guys that get busted are part of one of the scams there where the police use an under 18 girls as bait for a foreigner, and then show up conveniently to bust them for a fine or prison. The real problem is finding out how old some of these girls really are. With all the lies, fake ID's or BC's with the wrong birth year, it is no wonder under 18 girls get pregnant there. If it is illegal to be alone with an under 18 girls there, that would theoretically also make it illegal for a under 18 girls to get pregnant, if the father is over 18. So how do you really tell how old a girl is without asking her parents?
It is not a mystery. It is a sign of being grown up to have a Postal ID, the most widely accepted
ID in the Philippines. Ask if she has one- and if not, run like hell. If they have it, most will gladly show
their postal ID...after all, if you were ever going to send them a nice little gift or something, they would need that to pick it up...or at least that is what they might think...and should be glad to
display or quickly get a postal ID.
As a foreigner, you can easily be an extortion target by police or relatives. If you cannot abide by these simple realities in a place like the Philippines with abundant girls over age 18, you are simply asking for trouble.

Outwest
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Thanks for the tip about the postal ID, I've never heard of it! I'll ask for it next time. I still find it absurd to have BC's that are incorrect. If they can't even get that right how could they get any ID correct? I wish new born babies had a tiny tattoo with their birthday on the bottom of their feet or somewhere else hidden that would prove their age.

Looks like I dodged some bullets while there and only found out about them after leaving. After I sent the possibly 17 year old who said she was 18 home, one of the guys that worked at the hotel asked me why she left so fast and I said I think she was 17 and got scared. He laughed and said that's nothing, he was 29 and his girlfriend was 16 and he was banging her.

I guess that's the advantage of being pinoy, the police will leave you alone if you are with an under 18 girl, since they assume you have no money they can try to extort from you.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I think the girl my American friend married in Phils was 15 or 16. They are muslim, though, so they play by different rules. She had no BC until they needed her to work. Her name is spelled wrong, the dates are wrong and it made her like 26 or something, which no one would believe. Even her mom would never say how old she was. Considering her mom was still pretty young looking, and quite pretty, but had grown kids, she must have started very young too.

The first time I went there I met this older woman, and not poor either as she owned a restaurant, cell phone shop and was constantly lending money to idiots with no financial management skills, who wanted to set me up with her niece, I think, who looked about 14, and this girl was ready to get married! 0_o
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

The 18 year old law we have in the States I fully agree with. This is such a double standard because you guys wouldn't want older men perving on your 16 and 17 year old daughters. I have little sympathy for men unsure if the woman is 17 or 18. Most on here are 30, 40, 50 plus so what in the heck is wrong with a single 22 year old woman? Leave the kids alone. Even if the locals mess around with the teenagers I don't see the point in it. Plenty of young adult women to date or pick-up at a hooker bar if that's your thing.
Seduction Sebi
Freshman Poster

Post by Seduction Sebi »

I can not really relate to the 18 year old rule because where I come from (Germany) we don't have this rule. I am in my early twenties and for me it is totally normal and also socially acceptable to date a woman who is only 17. I somehow shocks me when I think about being labeled as a criminal for doing soething which is totally normal in my coountry
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Pretty sure some of the Thai gogo girls were underage. I was happy enough with my milf - you got no doubts then.

Cool story all the same. I must get to the Phillies some time.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I don't see why men work so hard for money anymore. Even if you're a multi millionaire you can never get the same good looking women you saw in high school. The best you can do is date older women who look younger due to height and genetics.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

travelsouth wrote:The 18 year old law we have in the States I fully agree with. This is such a double standard because you guys wouldn't want older men perving on your 16 and 17 year old daughters. I have little sympathy for men unsure if the woman is 17 or 18. Most on here are 30, 40, 50 plus so what in the heck is wrong with a single 22 year old woman? Leave the kids alone. Even if the locals mess around with the teenagers I don't see the point in it. Plenty of young adult women to date or pick-up at a hooker bar if that's your thing.
In other words you would prefer your daughter to get knocked up by a high school kiddo rather than marry her off to an established man who's already sewn his oats that can guarantee her protection, sustenance and attention?
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Nailed it.

how is a girl getting knocked up by a moron who just learned how his penis works as opposed to someone who has a little more life experienced who if decent would take care of the girl?

Now honestly, I dated a girl who was 19 and I'd have gone even younger, but Americans would have you think I'm some kind of bastard for it.

With that said, I don't care what the law says, I'm guided by morality and seeking a stable relationship, even a guy who isn't religious with that mind set will avoid 90% of trouble in regards to this subject.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

For those from the US, I'd suggest NOT writing about certain activities with underage girls overseas. Will Dowd is from Canada and I do not know their laws on this subject.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

drealm wrote:
travelsouth wrote:The 18 year old law we have in the States I fully agree with. This is such a double standard because you guys wouldn't want older men perving on your 16 and 17 year old daughters. I have little sympathy for men unsure if the woman is 17 or 18. Most on here are 30, 40, 50 plus so what in the heck is wrong with a single 22 year old woman? Leave the kids alone. Even if the locals mess around with the teenagers I don't see the point in it. Plenty of young adult women to date or pick-up at a hooker bar if that's your thing.
In other words you would prefer your daughter to get knocked up by a high school kiddo rather than marry her off to an established man who's already sewn his oats that can guarantee her protection, sustenance and attention?
see momopi's post. you'd knock an old man out if he was perving on your daughter faster than Red Forman. And after you were done beating his azz he'd be off to prison to have his azz pounded.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

travelsouth wrote:
drealm wrote:
see momopi's post. you'd knock an old man out if he was perving on your daughter faster than Red Forman. And after you were done beating his azz he'd be off to prison to have his azz pounded.
If my daughter dressed like a slut I would expect every man to "perv" on her. And I would see this as my own moral failing for not guiding her to dress modestly. I wouldn't hold any man accountable for staring at her just like I wouldn't hold a dog accountable for drooling over a steak.

However if my daughter was dressed modestly, I would take equal offense to anyone trying to seduce her.

I certainly don't have an issue though with an established older man of good character asking my permission to court my daughter. An older man is much more interested in marriage than a high school dweeb is.