Countries where girls are similar in character to Filipinas?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
newsbrand
Freshman Poster

Countries where girls are similar in character to Filipinas?

Post by newsbrand »

So I just got back from a trip in south east asia and was in the Philippines and loved it so much. I like most other white guys with blue eyes who went there I suspect, felt like a rock star with the women there and was amazed and blown away by how friendly and helpful the people were there.

I am definitely planning on living there for many years and spending as much time as I can there. I was so happy there it was amazing!

I met a lot of gorgeous women there and found winstons post about Filipino women very accurate and also his posts about how American women are so stuck up and not worth it. I can't stand american women for all the reasons and many more people talk about here and also what winston has talked about is spot on with how spoiled they are.

Here is my question for anyone who has been to the Philippines (including winston if he wants to chime in) I want to know if there are other countries in south america, or eastern europe where women are similar in character to filipino women. Or have many of the same qualities winston talks about I will see if I can find his article about it and post it here but basically he talks about how women are more open and friendly and are more easy going when it comes to sex and don't us it as power or control over men.

I have heard good things about Costa Rica and Columbia and also Brazil for Latin women and in eastern Europe I have heard good things about Ukraine , Russia, and Romania, Bulgaria and also Iceland ( even though iceland is not in eastern europe ) for white women

I guess I will have to just go to these places and find out for myself but I am so excited about traveling again I just want to chat and here feedback from people who have been to south american and eastern europe

thanks for any help

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

mexico comes to mind

infact for a while the philipines and mexico belonged to the same viceroyalty of the colonial power of spain (sort of the same province)
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: countries where girls are similar in character to filipi

Post by OutWest »

newsbrand wrote:So I just got back from a trip in south east asia and was in the Philippines and loved it so much. I like most other white guys with blue eyes who went there I suspect, felt like a rock star with the women there and was amazed and blown away by how friendly and helpful the people were there.

I am definitely planning on living there for many years and spending as much time as I can there. I was so happy there it was amazing!

I met a lot of gorgeous women there and found winstons post about Filipino women very accurate and also his posts about how American women are so stuck up and not worth it. I can't stand American women for all the reasons and many more people talk about here and also what winston has talked about is spot on with how spoiled they are.

Here is my question for anyone who has been to the Philippines (including winston if he wants to chime in) I want to know if there are other countries in south America, or eastern europe where women are similar in character to filipino women. Or have many of the same qualities winston talks about I will see if I can find his article about it and post it here but basically he talks about how women are more open and friendly and are more easy going when it comes to sex and don't us it as power or control over men.

I have heard good things about Costa Rica and Columbia and also Brazil for Latin women and in eastern Europe I have heard good things about Ukraine , Russia, and Romania, Bulgaria and also Iceland ( even though iceland is not in eastern europe ) for white women

I guess I will have to just go to these places and find out for myself but I am so excited about traveling again I just want to chat and here feedback from people who have been to south American and eastern europe

thanks for any help
As a resident of the Philippines, I can say you will be hard pressed to find any country quite like it. The Philippines is a guest culture and nothing comes very close to this in Latin America.
I have spent about 3 years in Latin America and there is no country in LA that really comes
close to the Philippines. Cruise ships around the world prefer to employ Filipino hospitality staff.

Now you can hear all the various opinions, and it is not bad at all to experience Latin America. I quite like Chile myself, but that has little to do with the women there or any national sense of hospitality- Its about business and the desirability of Chilean passports.

The reasons you say you like the Philippines will not be experienced in Latin America
to nearly the same degree. As Ladislav, another poster here also with years in the Philippines
says, once your heart is in the Philippines, it can never leave.

Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines
newsbrand
Freshman Poster

Post by newsbrand »

OutWest wrote:
newsbrand wrote:So I just got back from a trip in south east asia and was in the Philippines and loved it so much. I like most other white guys with blue eyes who went there I suspect, felt like a rock star with the women there and was amazed and blown away by how friendly and helpful the people were there.

I met a lot of gorgeous women there and found winstons post about Filipino women very accurate and also his posts about how American women are so stuck up and not worth it. I can't stand American women for all the reasons and many more people talk about here and also what winston has talked about is spot on with how spoiled they are.

Here is my question for anyone who has been to the Philippines (including winston if he wants to chime in) I want to know if there are other countries in south America, or eastern europe where women are similar in character to filipino women. Or have many of the same qualities winston talks about I will see if I can find his article about it and post it here but basically he talks about how women are more open and friendly and are more easy going when it comes to sex and don't us it as power or control over men.

I guess I will have to just go to these places and find out for myself but I am so excited about traveling again I just want to chat and here feedback from people who have been to south American and eastern europe

thanks for any help
As a resident of the Philippines, I can say you will be hard pressed to find any country quite like it. The Philippines is a guest culture and nothing comes very close to this in Latin America.
I have spent about 3 years in Latin America and there is no country in LA that really comes
close to the Philippines. Cruise ships around the world prefer to employ Filipino hospitality staff.

Now you can hear all the various opinions, and it is not bad at all to experience Latin America. I quite like Chile myself, but that has little to do with the women there or any national sense of hospitality- Its about business and the desirability of Chilean passports.

The reasons you say you like the Philippines will not be experienced in Latin America
to nearly the same degree. As Ladislav, another poster here also with years in the Philippines

Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines
you are right about the heart in the Philippines I really love it there its like experience pure truth and I am glad I found it can't wait to go back and start setting up shop and a new life for myself there.
newsbrand
Freshman Poster

Post by newsbrand »

Robert77 wrote:mexico comes to mind

infact for a while the philipines and mexico belonged to the same viceroyalty of the colonial power of spain (sort of the same province)
I never thought about mexico actually. I will add it to my list of latin countries to check out.
Seduction Sebi
Freshman Poster

Post by Seduction Sebi »

I have also been in the phillipines and unfortunately I have never been to another country where the women are that friendly and that open towards western european people
newsbrand
Freshman Poster

Post by newsbrand »

Seduction Sebi wrote:I have also been in the phillipines and unfortunately I have never been to another country where the women are that friendly and that open towards western european people
thanks I have heard and read good things about brazil and costa rica as well as Colombia and Lithuania. I guess I will just have to go there and check it out.

One thing is for sure any place is probably better them American women they are the most stuck up , disrespectful,selfish women on the planet
Last edited by newsbrand on February 3rd, 2014, 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

It's COLoMBIA not COLuMBIA
For fcuk's sake.
newsbrand
Freshman Poster

Post by newsbrand »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:It's COLoMBIA not COLuMBIA
For fcuk's sake.

I changed that for you
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I met some, er, interesting Filipinas in Bangkok.

If I had to extrapolate my various dates, I'd say that Cambodian girls are the closest to Filipinas.

However, in terms of girls looking after you, China is a good place to visit.

One of my dad's friends is in Costa Rica right now. Latin women are nice but there just doesn't look like there's much to do there. Plus there are insect hazards!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

xiongmao wrote: Latin women are nice but there just doesn't look like there's much to do there. Plus there are insect hazards!
I get bitten by mosquitos and ants all the time in PI. I just killed a poisonous centipede in our living room a few days ago. I also kill cockroaches and 6 inch long huntsman spiders(very fast) in our house.
newsbrand
Freshman Poster

Post by newsbrand »

xiongmao wrote:I met some, er, interesting Filipinas in Bangkok.

If I had to extrapolate my various dates, I'd say that Cambodian girls are the closest to Filipinas.

However, in terms of girls looking after you, China is a good place to visit.

One of my dad's friends is in Costa Rica right now. Latin women are nice but there just doesn't look like there's much to do there. Plus there are insect hazards!
thanks I forgot about china and did not think of cambodia I will check that out Vietnam could be good as well
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The only other women that I've met that are really friendly are West African women, Caribbean Women and Central American women.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

OutWest wrote:

thanks for any help

Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines
Wuh wuh wuh wait. You mean to tell me that Filipinas are better than Dominicanas?? OutWest, I like your posts, but seriously?