Do You Know What An Older Man Can Give You?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Do You Know What An Older Man Can Give You?

Post by Mr S »

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Post by Boner_Jones »

I don't get it - what exactly is the point showing this?
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

It's funny, shows how paranoid the religious right makes younger girls of older men. Subconsciously it seeps into all female consciousness in America where eventually anything more than a 5 year age difference is considered abnormal. I know it's to try to keep women virgins but I thought it interesting cause it uses fear based tactics which is what America is all about--keeping the populous in a 'fear state' to control them easier.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Reminds me of posters I saw on a college campus warning students to be on the lookout for sexual slavery. WTF??
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

What can an older man give a younger woman?

Financial security
Appreciation
Faithfulness
Kindness
Strength
Maturity
Wisdom
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hero wrote:What can an older man give a younger woman?

Financial security
Appreciation
Faithfulness
Kindness
Strength
Maturity
Wisdom
Amen! Young women are the best women on the planet for sex, companionship and just having with. I am in my late 30's and would NEVER date a women in my age group so help me God! I want them to be in their 20's, never been married and don't have any kids. I refuse to date "single mothers" or women who are overweight, unattractive or feminists. If I do get married it will be with a 20 something hot chick and not some used up middle aged woman.

Check out this guys websites regarding dating young women. His name is Don Steele and he wrote the book, "How to date young women for men over 35" it's an awesome book and his advice is great to middle aged guys looking for younger women. By the way, his wife is 33 years younger than him! Here are his websites, check it out it's got some great stuff on it.

http://steelballs.com/

http://www.steelballs.com/index_7.html