dat Spring Breaker lyfe

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

dat Spring Breaker lyfe

Post by Jeremy »

Is there anything more fulfilling than hooking up with tattooed college aged sluts and experimenting with drugs?

Brb doing things that would make Xerxes blush

Brb experiencing as much pleasure as the human body is capable of

Brb discovering firsthand that my boyhood fantasies are everything I thought they would be and more

Brb making awesome memories with friends that will last a lifetime and nourish us into old age

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NKUpo_xKyQ

I'm forced to play the role of worker drone / nerd just to get by, when all I've ever really wanted is a taste of dat lyfe. When will it be Jeremy's turn to fulfill his hedonistic desires? :x
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Yet another poor soul who grew up on music videos, movies and TV and thought real life was going to be like that only to be crushed by reality. Don't feel too bad, most guys never get to live that lifestyle. Sure, most young guys party and do drugs but that's really not all it's cracked out to be. Most college parties are actually lame and the only drugs that will give you the experience you're looking for are the addicting ones that are unwise to mess with. As far as getting to hook up with a bunch of college aged sluts though, very few guys ever get to do that. That's limited to the guys who are good looking and popular. Think back to when you were in uni. How many guys did you know that were actually hooking up all that much?
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

It's not so much the lack of p***y that pisses me off; it's the extent to which I was lied to all those years. By friends, family, and the media alike. They sent me down a bottomless rabbit hole that caused me to sacrifice countless years, tens of thousands of dollars, and my sanity all for nothing. For a mirage.

Of course now I know that most guys will never even come close to f***ing decent looking teen and early 20's girls, but I didn't know that at 18. I just assumed that if a guy and a girl were hanging out together in public, they must be f***ing behind closed doors. :lol: Also, it's human nature to compare yourself with the winners of society, while being blind to the 80%+ who get nothing.
The Professor wrote:Yet another poor soul who grew up on music videos, movies and TV and thought real life was going to be like that only to be crushed by reality. Don't feel too bad, most guys never get to live that lifestyle. Sure, most young guys party and do drugs but that's really not all it's cracked out to be. Most college parties are actually lame and the only drugs that will give you the experience you're looking for are the addicting ones that are unwise to mess with. As far as getting to hook up with a bunch of college aged sluts though, very few guys ever get to do that. That's limited to the guys who are good looking and popular. Think back to when you were in uni. How many guys did you know that were actually hooking up all that much?