What do you all see in Asian women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What do you all see in Asian women

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

zboy1 wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:I don't get it lol
I've always said they're a bit 'overrated,' especially by White guys. Honestly, a lot of them are crazy--and the only reason why most Westerners (both Black and White men) like Asians is due to all the sexual stereotypes associated with them (sideways v****a, mysterious-in-bed), and the supposed submissiveness' of Asian females, compared to Western females (which is not true, btw).

Plus, Western females are crazy--especially White females and African American women--so now you have a lot of desperate White and Black men going after Asian females. ...

The main reason--I think...that many men like Asian females is because many of them are petite, skinny, and not-fat; so, of course, they would look much more attractive, than, let's say...your average, angry feminist Anglo female. ...

I think Latina's, Afro-Caribbean's, and Middle Eastern girls, don't get enough publicity on many Men's forum, for some reason?! Too much emphasis on Asian and Eastern European women, I think, on many forums that I frequent. ...
But most E. Asian women have succulent contours on their legs. E. Asian women are one of the few women whom make petite and skinny look attractive. (and not like pedophilic-delicacies)...Furthermore, they are the one of the last bastions of keeping "it" natural for us 70s/80s p.orno cinephiles.

Postscript: The only thing I loathe about them is if they break up with you, they do it so coy and sly with no closure that it drives me mad!!!!!! That's my only complaint that I can really file on them (when it comes to that).
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on February 7th, 2014, 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What do you all see in Asian women

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Rock wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:I don't get it lol
I've always said they're a bit 'overrated,' especially by White guys. Honestly, a lot of them are crazy--and the only reason why most Westerners (both Black and White men) like Asians is due to all the sexual stereotypes associated with them (sideways v****a, mysterious-in-bed), and the supposed submissiveness' of Asian females, compared to Western females (which is not true, btw).

Plus, Western females are crazy--especially White females and African American women--so now you have a lot of desperate White and Black men going after Asian females. ...

The main reason--I think...that many men like Asian females is because many of them are petite, skinny, and not-fat; so, of course, they would look much more attractive, than, let's say...your average, angry feminist Anglo female. ...

I think Latina's, Afro-Caribbean's, and Middle Eastern girls, don't get enough publicity on many Men's forum, for some reason?! Too much emphasis on Asian and Eastern European women, I think, on many forums that I frequent. ...
Asian girls, that's kinda broad. But I'll tell you what I see in NE and SE Asian women.

1. NE Asian women tend to be serious about relationships, have had fewer partners, start later, are more feminine behaving, and intelligent. Also, their idea of an attractive male is easier for someone like me to approach than that of white Anglos (or perhaps their bar is just lower). I absolutely hate short and petite (I would much rather have an attractively taller curvy girl, even if she is significantly overweight). But, a fair percentage of NE Asian women are taller and some are even curvy in a very nice way. Also, NE Asian women are less likely to tease or make fun of others for being socially awkward or having physical flaws. They are generally less aggressive and more polite to strangers and in public.

2. SE Asian women for me really boil mainly down to Thais and Fillipinas. SP is mostly people of Chinese ethnicity and I've had limited experience with Indonesia, Cambodia, Vietnam, etc. Thais seem great for short term and behave in a very refined and becoming manner out in public. Some are very beautiful and sexy and again, they seem less looks conscious about who they date. Pinays tend to be very sweet, cute acting, and sometimes shy which can be a very attractive combination for a guy looking for someone softer. They may be less pretty and have more physical flaws but their grasp of English and some facets of American culture means it's a lot more likely you can establish some sort of personality bond with them than most other Asian gals unless you speak some Asian language(s) well.

3. If I had to set 2 sides of a spectrum for women, I would put East Asian gals on one end and black girls (from Americas, Europe, and sub-Saharan Africa) on the other. Asian girls tend to be shy, socially timid, girlish, soft and weak, less sexually developed, and cute. Black girls tend to be outgoing, socially fearless, robust and strong, more sexually developed, and sometimes stunningly sexy (or grossly ugly and obese lol). A black women will confront you from the git-go and tell you how she feels 100% right up in your face. An Asian girl will act demure but keep a mental scorecard and use subtle strategies which over time can be very effective in manipulating guys and even gaining control over them.
@Rock,

Long time, no see, guy. Great assessment of the real "Azn" women. +∞
mfpinwa
Freshman Poster

Post by mfpinwa »

I'll say what attracted and still attracts me to Asian women:
1. They are smaller and usually not fat. I'm not that tall or big thus need a woman who is smaller. A lot of white or black women are big, fat, and look more like guys. I would say at least 60 percent of white women are overweight, don't take of themselves, and look sick and unhealthy. Not only that but they seek out big guys who are over 6' 4" and weight 250 pounds. Many women are programmed to seek bigger males for protection. This is a product of thousands of years of evolution.
2. The latest US trend in body art really turns me off. It seems a lot of US women have tattoos and piercings. Not to mention all the makeup and other crap they do to themselves. It all adds up to a unnatural ugly look.
3. Influences from western religions. It seems most white women in the US have been programmed by religious organizations to believe all sorts of religious nonsense. The hope is that Asian women may be more neutral and open-minded.
4. Influences from feminist groups. Many women in the US have been educated to be men haters, to fear or despise men, or are lesbians.
5. It seems many Asian women very feminine, cute, and physically attractive and like men.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Here

http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/83598

that will convert anyone on the fence :idea:
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

mfpinwa wrote:I'll say what attracted and still attracts me to Asian women:
1. They are smaller and usually not fat. I'm not that tall or big thus need a woman who is smaller. A lot of white or black women are big, fat, and look more like guys. I would say at least 60 percent of white women are overweight, don't take of themselves, and look sick and unhealthy. Not only that but they seek out big guys who are over 6' 4" and weight 250 pounds. Many women are programmed to seek bigger males for protection. This is a product of thousands of years of evolution.
2. The latest US trend in body art really turns me off. It seems a lot of US women have tattoos and piercings. Not to mention all the makeup and other crap they do to themselves. It all adds up to a unnatural ugly look.
3. Influences from western religions. It seems most white women in the US have been programmed by religious organizations to believe all sorts of religious nonsense. The hope is that Asian women may be more neutral and open-minded.
4. Influences from feminist groups. Many women in the US have been educated to be men haters, to fear or despise men, or are lesbians.
5. It seems many Asian women very feminine, cute, and physically attractive and like men.
60%?! I wish it was only 60%. I'd say it's more like 80-90% and that's being optimistic/generous. Of course there are some guys here that seem to actually prefer the clinically obese...

I am tall and muscular. I weigh over 200lbs. I wouldn't want a woman that weighs even 70% of what I do and that's if she's tall. If she's short, she'd need to be around 50%. That eliminates over 90% of women in the USA over the age of 23.

Asian women are getting tatted up too, it's a western disease. If they are westernized, they are also often "religious" and mostly feminist. If they are westernized, the only benefit I can see if physical appearance....
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

theprimebait wrote:Here

http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/83598

that will convert anyone on the fence :idea:
Or remind them why they are so far OVER that fence:).
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

In uni, it was rare to see a legit fat girl. At my office, it's rare to see a reasonably slender woman. Most of them aren't even that old either (like late 20's). It's like they say "Ah, f**k it" once they enter the workforce and start gobbling bonbons all day and breaking wind in their elastic waistband sweatpants.

Of course none of this affects me; I could never have a slender girl anyway.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I'm an equal opportunity kind of guy when it comes to women, so I don't have a thing for Asians per se. I have always gone for the "cute" type versus the "sexy" type, and Asians tend to go for more of the modest/cute look than the flirty/sexy look, so I am more attracted to them on average than white women. I also like shorter women, prefer girls with dark hair, and never really had a thing for big breasts, so there's those things too I guess.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I fully blame my wife. She's the reason why I have lost pretty much all lust for the white ladies. Most don't do it for me anymore.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

Post by AdmiralOfBlacks »

I find Northeast Asians attractive. Not sure what people see in pinays except that they are easy if you're White and it's cheap to live in their country. Hell, if I were a White guy I'd rather be in China or Taiwan where the girls are still easy (for non-Black foreigners), it's still cheaper than the US, and the girls are actually HOT.

Alas, I am Black so it's fat chicks or my hand. I choose my hand, of course.