Photos of Hot, Cute, Sexy Girls I met in Angeles City, Philippines!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Pinaylover wrote:
Winston wrote:
Ok sorry for the misunderstanding. So how did you find this site? What countries have you been to?

It came up in a google search on "taiwan ladyboys" I have been thinking to teach english in Taiwan for many years just to get abroad and wondered about the ladyboy scene there, there is not much information online. I have been to Mexico, PI, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Kuwait & Iraq
If you have any questions about Taiwan ladyboys, I know a guy who dates transgenders in Taiwan and has a webpage about it too. I can PM you his contact info if you want. I met him through Couchsurfing.

Why are you interested in Taiwan ladyboys?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

Sure Pm me his blog & contact info...

As I said i was interested to move there and teach English just to get abroad. I am not sure now but 5 years ago you could make a decent salary teaching there by Taiwanese standards around $2000 US. I just wondered what the LB scene was like there since there is virtually no information about it that I have seen about it online. I figured there would be as there are many LB all over Asia.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Pinaylover wrote:Sure Pm me his blog & contact info...

As I said i was interested to move there and teach English just to get abroad. I am not sure now but 5 years ago you could make a decent salary teaching there by Taiwanese standards around $2000 US. I just wondered what the LB scene was like there since there is virtually no information about it that I have seen about it online. I figured there would be as there are many LB all over Asia.
Ok I contacted him on Facebook. Here are the links he wanted me to give you, or post for you:

http://www.facebook.com/tg.taiwan
http://www.facebook.com/groups/tg.taiwan
http://www.facebook.com/groups/central.taiwan.cdtvtstg/
https://fetlife.com/groups/11573
http://www.bdsm.com.tw
http://www.ragii.com/

And here is his FB profile if you want to contact him directly:

https://www.facebook.com/jidanni

Ask him. He's the expert on ladyboys and transgenders (are they the same thing?) in Taiwan.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

Winston wrote:
He's the expert on ladyboys and transgenders (are they the same thing?) in Taiwan.
Yes
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

Where in the Philippines can I find women with this general appearance outside of the bar scene?
Winston wrote:

Hot sexy dark girl I had. She had the sweetest personality and was the most agreeable girl I've ever met.

Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Introvert,
I'd say everywhere as she is quite common, specially in Cebu and Davao area. Just pick any city outside of Manila and AC and you will have more than enough hot girls to keep you busy for a lifetime or 4.
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

Jacaré wrote:Introvert,
I'd say everywhere as she is quite common, specially in Cebu and Davao area. Just pick any city outside of Manila and AC and you will have more than enough hot girls to keep you busy for a lifetime or 4.
Thanks, Jacaré. When I was last there, I was in Manila so I didn't really see many ladies like her. I'll be sure to visit at least Cebu next time and Davao after that if I cannot get to both in the same trip.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

James G wrote:Man, my fellow Americans and their infatuation with Asian bargirls (the singer looks ok)

~James
I see that James G, whose post is on the first page of this thread, ended up using my photo as his avatar. I hung out with him here in Bangkok for a while and also in Jakarta once. Small world.

That photo was taken in my hotel room in Cambodia. The females in the photo are Vietnamese.
Seduction Sebi
Freshman Poster

Post by Seduction Sebi »

I absolutely love the Philippines. It is an amazingly beautiful country with amazingly beautiful women. I have been their twice and the second time I have been there I met a girl with whom I am still in contact. I might visit her next year...
Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

Post by Anthropolonerd »

I don't see what you guys are raving about. Most of these girls seem very unattractive to me. The best ones in this thread (the one with the shiny pink in the OP and the one on this page in the chair) are decent looking, but still nothing amazing.

Maybe I'm not into the look. I tend to prefer a bit more pronounced looking faces (Chinese for example or Thai).

Maybe it's because you can see the backwardness and poverty in their expressions, which I find utterly unappealing.
quito
Freshman Poster

Post by quito »

gosh man... i was expecting to see some real hotties.. im disappointed in you. if you just go to the malls or the bars that are not totally girlie bars you can meet much better girls such like i did..... . unfortunately, i dont see an option here for me to include pictures.. i guess you are the only one that can do it?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Anthropolonerd wrote:I don't see what you guys are raving about. Most of these girls seem very unattractive to me. The best ones in this thread (the one with the shiny pink in the OP and the one on this page in the chair) are decent looking, but still nothing amazing.

Maybe I'm not into the look. I tend to prefer a bit more pronounced looking faces (Chinese for example or Thai).

Maybe it's because you can see the backwardness and poverty in their expressions, which I find utterly unappealing.
Well believe it or not, the ones you saw in this thread are the top 5 percent in Angeles City. Most girls are far uglier. If you've been there, you'll know what I mean. Also, keep in mind that most bar girls look better in person than in photos. They aren't very photogenic. Also, the flash from the camera makes everyone's face look worse because it accentuates the hidden flaws in everyone's face. I'm sure you know that from experience.

Most expats there date the uglier ones. They can't get the hotter ones, like the ones I posted. But they don't care. However, when you are horny, you don't care as much. You are just looking for girls that are doable.
quito wrote: gosh man... i was expecting to see some real hotties.. im disappointed in you. if you just go to the malls or the bars that are not totally girlie bars you can meet much better girls such like i did..... . unfortunately, i dont see an option here for me to include pictures.. i guess you are the only one that can do it?
Of course not. Why do you say that? You've seen others include images here too, haven't you? But you can't upload images directly. You have to upload your photos to a website and then embed it here with the image URL, like this:

Code: Select all

[img]http://www.website.com/image1.jpg[/img]
To get the image URL, right click on it and select "Copy Image URL" in Google Chrome. It's harder to do it in Explorer. In Explorer you have to right click and select Properties to see the image URL.

Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

Post by Anthropolonerd »

Winston wrote:Well believe it or not, the ones you saw in this thread are the top 5 percent in Angeles City. Most girls are far uglier. If you've been there, you'll know what I mean..
Just when I thought I couldn't be put off going to the Phillipines more...
Winston wrote:Also, keep in mind that most bar girls look better in person than in photos. They aren't very photogenic. Also, the flash from the camera makes everyone's face look worse because it accentuates the hidden flaws in everyone's face. I'm sure you know that from experience.
Man, that's called beer goggles. So there's this Filipinocupid banner up on this site and all the pics in the banner are attractive (lightyears ahead of what you posted). Either they're not filipina or they are top 0.0001% (i.e. they rounded up all the hot girls, about 5, in the Phils and took pictures of them, lol!). There are many girls who are of similar level you can see every day, at least where I live (much more than 0.0001%). In other words, according to you Phils is a pure shithole for finding decent looking gals, compared to pretty much anywhere else (it's not difficult to find tourist-taken pictures of Thai ladies who are attractive, for example, also of non-pros but more difficult to find).

Anyway, most men who go there come from very bad backgrounds (lower class, no or very little education, not much money, etc). The women they could get back home are even worse, as they will be overweight next to having ugly faces. At least, these women are only ugly so it is an upgrade to them. It's all relative, so I am sure they are happy with their ugly Phillipina (and no shame in it either).

By the way the ambience of the pics doesn't help either. You can just tell it's a shithole from pretty much every pic taken there.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Anthropolonerd wrote:
Winston wrote:Well believe it or not, the ones you saw in this thread are the top 5 percent in Angeles City. Most girls are far uglier. If you've been there, you'll know what I mean..
Just when I thought I couldn't be put off going to the Phillipines more...

Personally I think my right hand looks a lot better than all of these women except the two I mentioned.
Those girls are in the top 5% and most of the girls are far uglier according to Winston. :shock:

I agree, using your right hand does look like a much better option! LOL :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Winston wrote:Most expats there date the uglier ones. They can't get the hotter ones
Why can't they? Of course, who is hot and who isn't is a very subjective thing. I love Asian girls and have spent many years in SE Asia, but even for me I probably only consider less than 1% to be really hot. Am I more picky than normal? I dunno, but even a very small percentage of millions adds up to plenty. BUT, you do have to have some patience and sort the wheat from the chaff so to speak. And like everywhere, the hotter girls are, the more choices they have, and so they can be more difficult.

So do you mean they CAN'T or just that they're lazy and take the first ones that come along? Could you or someone elaborate on this?
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson