Would an Arabic man do well in Russia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
sexypizza
Freshman Poster

Would an Arabic man do well in Russia?

Post by sexypizza »

Hey guys.

Im a Kuwaiti guy studying in Australia, despite trying really hard meeting and going out with a lot of girls here in Australia, i haven't had much luck. so i was thinking of maybe trying in Russia. im planning to maybe live there after i finish studying around the age of 25 or so

but im not sure how russian girls and russians in general view arabic people, do russian girls mind dating an arabic man?

if russian girls arent very interested in arabic guys, where can i go?

ive already went to philppines on a holiday and allthough i liked it and found it extremely easy to meet girls, i found the girls to be mostly average looking.

also i really loved going to thailand, i was thinking id live there if things dont workout for me in russia.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

They might turn hostile if you don't agree to buy a shipment of Ak47s
sexypizza
Freshman Poster

Post by sexypizza »

haha u funny guy, ill bomb your house later :)
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

In Anglo countries, most women only like Anglo men. Or those who look and talk like Anglo men. This is a bitter truth that many people don't like to admit. There are exceptions to the rule but they are just that- exceptions.

Among Slavic countries, better go to Ukraine. Go to Odessa, Ukraine. Many Arabs there, a big Mosque, girls are marrying Syrians all the time, people are used to them. The Crimea is also very good- may Muslims there and people are used to them.

You may also consider Latin America-- Colombia in particular is very Arab friendly and the girls are very pretty. All the Arabs marry local girls-- they've been doing it for centuries. Mexico is also very friendly to Arabs.

Thailand is money-money-money. Hard to make friends, hard to trust people. Difficult culture and many people regret living there unless they totally go native and accept Thai values the main one of which is-- "money is God". Plus they cheat and overcharge you daily.

Unless you go on vacation, the actual living there is hard.

How open are you to actually serioulsy learning languages other than English? Because in a lot of countries they don't speak English and don't plan to learn it. Learning Spanish or Russian will open many more doors which are closed to only an English speaker. But learning yet another language is an awkward and time consuming endeavor.

In the Philippines, it's different. You can live there and never speak the local languages and have a wife and respect. A total anomaly.

There are many pretty girls outside of Manila- in Cebu and also in Pampanga. You just need to look for them.

Many Khaleeji guys go to Morocco to meet girls and they find very pretty wives there-- these are Arabs ( or Berbers) and they speak Arabic and they love you Khaleeji people and many girls dream of marrying a Kuwaiti/ Saudi and you'll have no problem with the culture and the language, etc.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Sergey
Freshman Poster

Post by Sergey »

Arabic man? I'm from Russia, so I guess I can chime in. Unless you have lots of money and a nice car, you'll be often called "churka", which in Russia is a derogatory term for pretty much "wild" people from the southern FSU republics and the Caucas mountains. It doesn't really matter where you are from exactly, most people just won't care. Also, living in Russia without speaking the language is very tough.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Sergey wrote:Arabic man? I'm from Russia, so I guess I can chime in. Unless you have lots of money and a nice car, you'll be often called "churka", which in Russia is a derogatory term for pretty much "wild" people from the southern FSU republics and the Caucas mountains. It doesn't really matter where you are from exactly, most people just won't care. Also, living in Russia without speaking the language is very tough.
Churka means "Wog" in Russian.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian_prince »

All women in the world would prefer Arabic men than non Arabic men, however, the problem with White women is thatt hey are very racist.