Banning Poll

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Should ThePrimeBait, Cornfed, and Mr.Darcy be banned?

Yes
28%
No
72%

Total votes: 29
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Banning Poll

Post by fschmidt »

Not that I believe in democracy, but I am curious to see what the majority think.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why do you want to ban them? For what reason?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Winston wrote:Why do you want to ban them? For what reason?
zboy made a post asking who should be banned, and apparently many HA forum members want those three users banned.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 3rd, 2020, 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:Why do you want to ban them? For what reason?
I don't want them banned. I voted no. But it seems that they have been banned. See:

viewtopic.php?t=22133
viewtopic.php?t=22136
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Sorry to hear if Cornfed has been banned, he is abrupt and refreshing.

Mr. Darcy has done some racebaiting and trolling, easy to ignore though.

Primebait is a troll-y sometimes, other times he has valid comments.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
??????
Freshman Poster

Post by ?????? »

Just to let everyone know, I did not participate in the vote that got Primebait and Cornfed banned. I haven't been here as long so I don't really know them. So I stayed out of it.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I disagree with a lot of cornfeds crap, but that isn't to say he should be banned.

if we are going to ban based on ass whole rhetoric and opinion or even immorality we would have no forum members.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Pretty much what Magnum says. They don't bother me to the point that they should be banned.

I just wish better posters came back. I miss cats like AiB, ContrarianExpatriate, All_Is_Man, more posts from SkateboardStephen, at least we have Terrance back when I thought he was scared away, a lot of other guys I had not mentioned should be here. Spammers are the only ones whom should be banned. Enough said.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

I just added my vote for NO...first time I'd seen the poll.

Who wants a bet that this banning does more harm than good? Did we not learn anything from the ridiculous AIB ban?
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Ghost wrote:I think democracy is nothing more than mob rule.
^^^Exactly right. However, even in the heavily flawed system of democracy, these guys wouldn't have been banned according to the overall votes....
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

tre wrote:
Ghost wrote:I think democracy is nothing more than mob rule.
^^^Exactly right. However, even in the heavily flawed system of democracy, these guys wouldn't have been banned according to the overall votes....
Exactly. Here we have a mod who initiates a poll to skirt responsibility but when it doesn't go his way, he still bans them and cites majority rule. When called-out on this, he claims many of the offended posters refused to even vote until the 'trolls' were gone.

If we take him at face value on this (over 12 additional non-voting posters PMing him), then we are encouraged to secretly whine to mods to get what we want here. But more realistically, I think we all know that he didn't get PMs from that many quiet contributing members.

zboy1 himself wanted this and when his little poll didn't work, he moved-on to plan b - manipulate the truth to justify the bans instead of accepting the poll outcome or taking personal responsibility for his actions.

If I could be given a one-time unconditional ban hammer, guess who I would use it on.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Rock wrote: we have a mod who initiates a poll .... but .... we are encouraged to secretly whine to mods to get what we want here.
I found that interesting as well. Also thought it was amusing that in the thread where he was asking who should be banned, seems Winstons name came up most often.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

The vote right now is 5 for banning and 18 against banning. So even on democratic grounds there is no justification for this ban. I will stop actively posting here until this ban is reversed.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

If a mod or the forum owners want to ban someone - that is their right. If someone breaks a rule - or breaks it often - I have no problem banning him. But asking everyone's opinion seems silly. The mod either has the guts to do it or don't do it - and suffer the complaints either way.