p***y Riot feminst horse whipped

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny
Freshman Poster

p***y Riot feminst horse whipped

Post by Johnny »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcFg9nRwbvk

seem like the white knights and feminst in America are angry.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

They regulating over there in Russia. Wow...

Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

I would be okay with this....

...except that I don't see these Cossacks going out horse-whipping skinheads. Which is IMO a bigger social problem in Russia.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Skinheads are nothing, compared to western feminist scum.

p***y Riot needs to be executed, for deliberately desecrating the sacred Russian church and running away like cowards.

Getting whipped is too good for them.
Xstopalopoketl
Freshman Poster

Post by Xstopalopoketl »

Agreed. That made my day. :D
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I don't know too much about the whole feminist thing in Russia, but it seems a bit more like they don't want to get smacked around or sold to anybody (keep in mind that IS a bit of an issue there). In America the reputation is that feminism is about bodily autonomy, self-sufficiency, and just generally not being treated as less for no reason- the reality tends to be quite the opposite, just coming from a female source instead of a male one. It's like the idea that if a man runs a woman over with a car, that's an attack- but if a woman runs another woman over it's not.

I'd be very quick to support them, but the things is is that I don't really know what drives them. I'd like for a more hospitable environment to do the whole wife & kids thing- I figure that a lot of guys can identify with that (and there'll be generations you don't even meet, keep in mind). Feminism may or may not do that, because it seems like feminism means different things depending where you go. I don't like how it makes a joke out of women who stay home with their children instead of going to work. What's the idea? That being a workplace implement/"human resource" is somehow being less objectified? It's a problem when a GUY is never home & disregards his family for sake of work, so why would it be a success story for women? I have two cousins & both of their wives actually take care of their kids, keep in shape, and are social with other people in the family! According to some, I guess it's those obsessed with discord, that's a dictatorial thing for a man to want.

America has a very long history of being dictatorial & contemptuous with everybody, but especially with women (ex: as much as they hated the slaves/blacks, women got the right to vote long after they did). I get where the theme would come from, but it seems like just a continuance from a different angle. I guess maybe that runs through as a cultural thread & it doesn't make a difference what group or subject matter is involved. I know not literally everyone in America is like that, but they seem to get screwed pretty often by people that are.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Wolfeye - WTF are you talking about? Women do not get sold in Russia and do not get smacked around, unless they chose that path themselves. You are already supporting them? Mangina, you are already a brainwashed female slave.

It's not a problem if a guy is at work - he is making money to support his family. Otherwise, his kids would starve and his family would fail. His wife is supposed to understand that.

Cossack that whipped them said in Russian "sluts, go to America". I laughed so hard :) Gotta love old school men, they are brave enough to stand up for themselves.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

have2fly wrote: Cossack that whipped them said in Russian "sluts, go to America". I laughed so hard :) Gotta love old school men, they are brave enough to stand up for themselves.
Yes, indeed! :D

I think the cossacks should be praised for being so compassionate and restrained. They didn't seriously hurt anyone. They used just enough force to make the obnoxious protesters uncomfortable and to drive them away. One man was bleeding, but it's not like the cossacks broke his bones or anything. It was more like teaching naughty children a lesson. lol
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

have2fly- Did you even read my post? You do realize I was talking about domestic violence & human traffiking, right? Both of those things happen sometimes in Russia & other countries- I wasn't saing it was Russian culture for someone to sell their duaghter or anything. I'm not a slave to women at all & if you actually read the post it's pretty damn clear how I'm lined-up about things. I even said that it's not srong for a woman to stay home with the kids while the man "aquires resources."
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

have2fly wrote:Wolfeye - WTF are you talking about? Women do not get sold in Russia and do not get smacked around, unless they chose that path themselves. You are already supporting them? Mangina, you are already a brainwashed female slave.

It's not a problem if a guy is at work - he is making money to support his family. Otherwise, his kids would starve and his family would fail. His wife is supposed to understand that.

Cossack that whipped them said in Russian "sluts, go to America". I laughed so hard :) Gotta love old school men, they are brave enough to stand up for themselves.
+1 the USA sure has become the haunt of every unclean woman and hateful bird.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder