Who are the Herbivore Men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Who are the Herbivore Men?

Post by Arabian_prince »

And why don't they wanna have sex? How come there's no Herbivore women?
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

it´s not that they don´t want to sex but they don´t want to jump through the loops for sex. the ROI is simply not there for them. i think they are kind of mgtow. i don´t think they are against easy sex or prostitutes per se. - society wants to blame them for not working their ass for women. society wants them to put women on the pedestal so they have no other goal then to follow their wishes..

They become to civilized so they don´t have the primal urge to fight for women. probably low T too, but i am not shure if it´s the case with most of them.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Who are the Herbivore Men?

Post by Teal Lantern »

Arabian_prince wrote:And why don't they wanna have sex? How come there's no Herbivore women?
There's plenty of sex being had there, so much so that they even have their own unique strains of STDs.
What's not being had at past rates are children.

There are lots of "host clubs" catering to women, they just don't get the scrutiny that the men get.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

ROI stands for Return On Investment correct?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand this question. Why are you saying that plant eating men don't want sex? Who told you that? There are plenty of vegetarian women. Why do you say they aren't?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Anti.AM, yes.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:I don't understand this question. Why are you saying that plant eating men don't want sex? Who told you that? There are plenty of vegetarian women. Why do you say they aren't?
:lol: :lol: :lol: ... like a 91° angle.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Winston wrote:I don't understand this question. Why are you saying that plant eating men don't want sex? Who told you that? There are plenty of vegetarian women. Why do you say they aren't?

LOL!

Winston, do you really not know what the "herbivore men" of Japan are? Or are you just trolling your own forum? :lol:
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

manly5000 wrote:

LOL!

Winston, do you really not know what the "herbivore men" of Japan are? Or are you just trolling your own forum? :lol:
Ha ha, and you like to criticize Filipinos for allegedly not knowing what a vegetarian and/or vegan is. Funny thing is, a lot of my friends in the Phils. do know.

Before making a potentially embarrassing comment about something your not too sure about, do a 2 minute Google check:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbivore_men