Korean Women And Western/White Men

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Mediocre-looking, or downright fugly white guys – most of whom work in sub-professional English teaching jobs - are able to come to Korea and date women who are attractive, successful, and way out of their league. I know a Canadian guy whose relationships back home in Toronto were all disasters, and who was too insecure to get laid. But in Korea he is dating an attractive marketing professional, and has hooked up with tons of willing Korean chicks, and now he never wants to go home – where he would just be another average guy.

http://theunlikelyexpat.blogspot.kr/201 ... e-men.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

Post by AdmiralOfBlacks »

Yup. As a Black man, I'm jealous, but I can't blame the bastards. All of Asia is like this.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:Yup. As a Black man, I'm jealous, but I can't blame the bastards. All of Asia is like this.
There's no need to worry, most of the black guys I see in Asia have Asian girlfriends too. Dave Chappell's wife is a Filipina.
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

Post by AdmiralOfBlacks »

Taco wrote:
AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:Yup. As a Black man, I'm jealous, but I can't blame the bastards. All of Asia is like this.
There's no need to worry, most of the black guys I see in Asia have Asian girlfriends too. Dave Chappell's wife is a Filipina.
Not into filipinas. I prefer NE Asians.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 3rd, 2020, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:
Taco wrote:
Not into filipinas. I prefer NE Asians.
You might be interested in this woman.

Why I Love Black Men
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js_zR15QNfw
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Korean women are very attractive. I love the language when it comes out of their mouths...beautiful. My favorite Airline is Asiana, but unfortunately it's out of my price range these days. The flight attendants are probably the most attractive that I've seen on any other airline. It's a DRASTIC change when you switch from Asiana to one of the USA airlines on the last leg of the trip...lol. The Korean Airport is also my favorite, hands down. One of these days, I'll make that trip again and actually go out of the airport and visit Korea...
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Tre, isn't it just torture to be in a country of interest yet not being able to leave the airport and explore?

Korea sounds great, the fact we'd have a common faith in Christ is a big bonus, but I heard dating korean girls is a social status nightmare worse then u.s/China

But it seems rather false, I hear too many reports of guys making it with the local ladies, both black and white.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

magnum wrote:Tre, isn't it just torture to be in a country of interest yet not being able to leave the airport and explore?

Korea sounds great, the fact we'd have a common faith in Christ is a big bonus, but I heard dating korean girls is a social status nightmare worse then u.s/China

But it seems rather false, I hear too many reports of guys making it with the local ladies, both black and white.
Every time I flew over South Korea before landing at the airport, I wanted so bad to be able to get out and explore. One of these days, I will.

I am sure some guys have very bad stories about dating women in Korea. Many guys have bad stories about dating women in EVERY country. If the women of a particular country on not desperate, they will be choosy....simple as that. In my younger day, I am sure I'd have had no problems. However, I'm now approaching 40 so it's another story. I will be in excellent physical condition at 40 and I will look like I'm younger. However, a man has to accept that if he is much past 30 in certain countries...he'll have to demonstrate his wealth/success. If he can't....well....it's no surprise they get shut down. These types of guys would be better off looking in the 3rd world where women are desperate and looking for a way out.

My gf will likely go with me when I go so women won't be a concern. I can still admire them from a distance...gotta take a minute to appreciate beauty when you see it:).
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I don't t know why when expats goes to Asia and gets' a Asian girl friend they want to brag about it. I been to Korea many times. I met korean people and I also met expats over there.

This is what I seen. Most expats guy that gets a Korean girl friend ..gets the lower quality unless the Expat white or black guy has a better job (not ESL ) and speaks some Korean.
Usually what happens is that the white guys are total loser back home that they get ignored by many women back in their own country. But when they go to Asia... maybe because of their white privilege and just SOME
Asian girls pays attention and BOOM white expats guys think they are Gods in Asia.

It's kind of like in Thailand..an expat that goes to Bangkok and get all this attention from Thai go go girls and think his big shit but if this same expat guy takes the metro and sees a middle class educated Thai lady he gets ignored.

Guess what...Korea is somewhat the same. If white guys were this big shit in South Korea..how come you don't see the top quality Korean girls going after them ? I mean I think it's combination of racism on the white guys expats part to brag about white privilege in Asia but not realizing how white privilege don't help them get anything back home.

Part of the reason why I dislike the expats in Asia. The quality is just not good. They are for the most part social loser or outcast. And yes there are Asian girls that will sleep and date white or black guys...but these same expats like to over generalize that ALL asian women want white or black men..which is far from true.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Taco wrote:
dave's wife is also ugly
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

chanta76 wrote:I don't t know why when expats goes to Asia and gets' a Asian girl friend they want to brag about it. I been to Korea many times. I met korean people and I also met expats over there.

This is what I seen. Most expats guy that gets a Korean girl friend ..gets the lower quality unless the Expat white or black guy has a better job (not ESL ) and speaks some Korean.
Usually what happens is that the white guys are total loser back home that they get ignored by many women back in their own country. But when they go to Asia... maybe because of their white privilege and just SOME
Asian girls pays attention and BOOM white expats guys think they are Gods in Asia.

It's kind of like in Thailand..an expat that goes to Bangkok and get all this attention from Thai go go girls and think his big shit but if this same expat guy takes the metro and sees a middle class educated Thai lady he gets ignored.

Guess what...Korea is somewhat the same. If white guys were this big shit in South Korea..how come you don't see the top quality Korean girls going after them ? I mean I think it's combination of racism on the white guys expats part to brag about white privilege in Asia but not realizing how white privilege don't help them get anything back home.

Part of the reason why I dislike the expats in Asia. The quality is just not good. They are for the most part social loser or outcast. And yes there are Asian girls that will sleep and date white or black guys...but these same expats like to over generalize that ALL asian women want white or black men..which is far from true.
its pretty much like this in all asian countries
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

chanta76 wrote:

Most guys don't want to date middle class women In Asia because their expensive, can't cook and are generally a pain in the ass.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Anonymous1 wrote:dave's wife is also ugly
Really?

I wouldn't say she is a super model but ugly? Actually looks like a fairly typical Filipina and I think a guy could do a lot worse.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Didn't know David married an Asian women. I wouldn't call her ugly but not really pretty but hey if David is happy who cares what others think.

BUt I'm kind of surprise though..he should have loads of money and he was famous..and I think others would think he would land a super model. But sometimes the average looking woman make better house wives.