Approaching women: An impossible mission .

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Lucy123 wrote:You are a stranger to these women you are approaching? That might be part of the problem? Women don't feel safe when some random guy they don't know approaches them and tries to flirt and get their number. You could try going to a party or somewhere people hang out? Women will feel more relaxed if they have friends around. Singling women out when they are alone isn't a good way to get a number.
You're an American, aren't you? Do you think it is the normal and natural state of human affairs to be afraid of someone you don't know striking up a conversation with you?

FYI, this site is in large part dedicated to repudiating the very American states of mind, such as this, that make it extraordinarily difficult for men and women to come together and make each other happy.
Lucy123
Freshman Poster

Post by Lucy123 »

@gsjackon - I'm not American. Are you?
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

Anti-American wrote:TheLegendSeeker please read this:

http://aaronsleazy.blogspot.com/2012/04 ... -much.html
Actually I've read it way back and I couldn't agree more.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

I conclude that approaching women only works if she already finds you attractive, the same applies if you have "game", so if you don't look like a magazine model don't approach them. For the average men chasing p***y is futile and a waste of time.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Lucy123 wrote:@gsjackon - I'm not American. Are you?
Yeah, I am. Do you mind my asking what country you grew up in?
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Lucy123 wrote:You are a stranger to these women you are approaching? That might be part of the problem? Women don't feel safe when some random guy they don't know approaches them and tries to flirt and get their number. You could try going to a party or somewhere people hang out? Women will feel more relaxed if they have friends around. Singling women out when they are alone isn't a good way to get a number.
Interesting thought, I wonder if George Clooney approached you at an isolated and dark parking lot, you would feel unsafe. I bet you would give him your number and a bonus B.J.

I wonder how lucky females are, they only need to be attractive and men with balls will approach them. All they have to do is to pick the one she likes like a menu at a restaurant.
Lucy123
Freshman Poster

Post by Lucy123 »

TheLegendSeeker wrote:
Interesting thought, I wonder if George Clooney approached you at an isolated and dark parking lot, you would feel unsafe. I bet you would give him your number and a bonus B.J.

I wonder how lucky females are, they only need to be attractive and men with balls will approach them. All they have to do is to pick the one she likes like a menu at a restaurant.
A bonus B.J.? Is that how you see women? That is part of the problem. I'm married. I would never judge someone based on how they look. And I wouldn't perform a sexual act because someone looks a certain way. I hope love is what you are looking for, not just sex with women? I basically stated that "cold approaching" a woman isn't going to work and you should try "warm approaching" like that article stated and you don't acknowledge me the same way you did someone else showing you the article?
Why do you think women are lucky? You can't see it from their point of view at all? Help yourself. Don't judge someone based on their gender. You will find someone to love, but not with that attitude. Ignore George Clooney. He can't help you. Be yourself and get to know women. You'll find someone who is compatible with you eventually. Don't get frustrated and quit.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

That article clearly stated that approaching women only works if she is already interested,regardless the type of approach. It's common sense. For a woman to be interested she has to perceive a man as desirable by her standards but her standards have been distorted by society and media.A man who is successful & handsome like a movie star have the upperhand.
I wasn't looking for love or sex, I gave up on women shortly after I moved abroad. The only reason I tried approaching is because I had no choice.Maybe things weren't as worse as I'd thought it would be, I thought.
Lucy123 wrote:Help yourself.Don't judge someone based on their gender. You will find someone to love, but not with that attitude. He can't help you. Be yourself and get to know women. You'll find someone who is compatible with you eventually.
What you wrote is nothing more than overrated cliches, which makes me wonder if you think I was born yesterday or I am a naive fool.
Lucy123
Freshman Poster

Post by Lucy123 »

TheLegendSeeker wrote:That article clearly stated that approaching women only works if she is already interested,regardless the type of approach. It's common sense. For a woman to be interested she has to perceive a man as desirable by her standards but her standards have been distorted by society and media.A man who is successful & handsome like a movie star have the upperhand.
I wasn't looking for love or sex, I gave up on women shortly after I moved abroad. The only reason I tried approaching is because I had no choice.Maybe things weren't as worse as I'd thought it would be, I thought.
Lucy123 wrote:Help yourself.Don't judge someone based on their gender. You will find someone to love, but not with that attitude. He can't help you. Be yourself and get to know women. You'll find someone who is compatible with you eventually.
What you wrote is nothing more than overrated cliches, which makes me wonder if you think I was born yesterday or I am a naive fool.
I am aware you were not born yesterday and I don't believe you are a naive fool. Unfortunately for me I was naive to think you would take what a woman has to say as something that is useful to you. You listened to the man like he was your friend. Have you ever asked a woman what you are asking these guys? I'm sorry I saw your post and wanted to help you because I have a heart and didn't want you to keep getting shot down. You won't hear from me again.
Ciao
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

UPDATE:
Several days went by but I have not done any approaches. Approaches I've done were useless except for the girls who fed their ego out of it and made them feel good about themselves. I don't want to join any social gatherings just to try to get women there's still no guarantees.
I saw the "Tease girl" again who had intense eye contact with me but this time I let it go and didn't approached her.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

There are no real "attractive" or "unattractive" women...they are all beautiful and all women...

Practice makes perfect. Meeting and dating women is a 24/7 365 days a year lifestyle. If they notice you first, it is a HUGE bonus, but sometimes they are too shy to even crack a smile, which is the tell. Practice cold approaches and keep at it...do it daily. Let rejection roll off your shoulder or it will ooze from you like a disease and kill your confidence.

Start bitching when you break the 1000 barrier on rejection...till then, suck it up and quit whining. No excuses! Excuses are tools of the weak and incompetent...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Enticer wrote:There are no real "attractive" or "unattractive" women...they are all beautiful and all women...
Yes, all women are "beautiful" even the women pictured below! :lol:

ImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

I decided to go see Germany girl again tomorrow I'll chat to her and ask her number, if you read my posts you'd recall who she is. She looks like a younger version of Elisha Cuthbert but with a shorter hairstyle:

Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Your refusal to divulge your location makes this thread a waste of time.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson