Coolguyeh Philippines/Thailand

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
CoolGuyEh
Freshman Poster

Coolguyeh Philippines/Thailand

Post by CoolGuyEh »

Writing this from my phone at my hotel in Angeles City. DAMN I'm spoiled now! This place is awesome. Never imagined it was so good down here. The ratios man. I was in a place called Crystal Palace last night. It was me, 1 other guy, and like 25 girls in skimpy clothing dancing around. I felt a king in there just sitting there drinking my beer.

Also, the girls were a lot hotter than I expected them to be (and yes I have high standards in girls looks). From what I read, it was like finding a needle in a haystack. Not so. Depending on the club, half the girls can have that model physique. A lot can have meh faces, but u just choose the ones that are really pretty. And every club, the girls vastly outnumber the guys. Want a girl in each arm while sitting at a booth, easy. Just point to any girl you want.

Had the BEST gfe the other night. She let me do whatever I wanted to her. Then afterwards we cuddled and fell asleep together. Waking up with a beautiful sexy filipina girl in your arms... best vacation I've ever had!

The other girl I spent the night with gave me her number and wants to go out with me on her day off. That should be fun too.

Some other notes. The place isn't as dirty as I expected it to be. Still 3rd world, but I've seen much worse. Also, nowhere near as hot or smoggy as I was expecting. I remember when I was in Manila, I would get heat rashes and my boogers would be ashy.

Yes, regarding the food, I haven't found any amazing place to eat yet. There's a german restaurant across the street. The food is meh. Meals with drink are like $7. I'll try some of the hotel restaurants. Is the ice safe here anyone know? I sticking to bottled drinks for now.

Also not as many foreign tourist as i expected. Maybe it's cause there's soo many girls around, I don't even notice. Actually it's nice to have other foreigners to talk to about how awesome this place is and for some opinions and recommendations.

I'm here for a few more days, then Bangkok baby!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Coolguyeh Philippines/Thailand

Post by droid »

CoolGuyEh wrote:The ratios man.
CoolGuyEh wrote:From what I read, it was like finding a needle in a haystack. Not so.
+1
So jealous of you right now!!! :twisted:
Thanks for posting.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
CoolGuyEh
Freshman Poster

Post by CoolGuyEh »

So I stopped over by the beach for a couple of days. Much less crowded. Not as many girly bars here as the city, but way less customers. Many times I would walk into a bar and be the only guy there. I was in a sports bar playing pool with 6 hot girls in bikinis, and they all wanted to go back with me to my hotel room. Never experienced any like it. Impossible back home. Picked the nicest and hottest one. 2000p ($44 usd) for a full night of gfe. My room had a balcony so we did it outside too.

Also went on a date with a girl I meet from a dating site. Didn't really go to well. She needed money for a trike to SM mall where we met. She also brought her tita with her. I told her that I would only take her out if she was alone. She agreed but her tita looked pissed at me. We didn't talk much the whole time and she wanted me to buy her a lot of stuff, and for her family too ugh. She didn't seem too bright either. We were watching a movie in the cinema and she wanted to leave because she couldn't follow the movie. But, it was really cool strolling around the mall with an 18 year old hottie on my arm. Again, feels like making up for what was denied back home. I bought her a cake to bring back to her family. Although I'm not really attracted to her (mentally), she messages me like crazy, and I think she's obsessed with me. Feels weird to not want that kind of attention.

Well that was the Philippines. Right now I'm in Bangkok, and I must say I love this city! It's like the perfect balance of first and third world. And the FOOD. There's soo many options, and it's so cheap. I stuffed myself full yesterday for under $5. I want to explore this city and learn it's secrets.

The p4p however, I'm a little disappointed so far. The cheapest barfine I've seen so far is 4600 baht ($140 usd) for long time, which here is only till 5:00am? That's not cheap. It's $40-$50 in the Phil, but maybe I'm just spoiled now. You'd think the sex capital of the world would have better prices. Or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places.

The bar girls are the hottest I've seen, Asian wise. They also seem less loving and more like actual sex workers. The freelancers are meh to ugh. I've read that the all the good looking ones are actually in the discos preying on foreign guys. I don't really like the discos though. If I can find much better prices, I would definitely choose this city over any in the Philippines, mainly cause of the food and more developed. Still, for me, nothing beats gfe from a sexy filipina.

Right now going to the dentist for a full checkup/cleaning/whitening for around $80 not bad. Exploring Bangkok for a few days and then maybe Pattaya.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Nice trip reports!

I spent 6 months living in Bangkok - it was awesome. It's arguably the best Asian city to live in.

There are some hot freelancers in the Beer Garden by Nana BTS. They tend to be older, but I've seen some great lookers in there.

Bar girls are expensive but look how many Japanese/European dudes there are on vacation. They set the prices.

Pattaya is bonkers but it's a lot cheaper than Bangkok. Watch yourself, it's full of gangs, dogs, speeding cars, bikes, unsafe boats and aggressive ladyboys. But the biggest danger is your fellow farang.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

Post by Anthropolonerd »

CoolGuyEh wrote:So I stopped over by the beach for a couple of days. Much less crowded. Not as many girly bars here as the city, but way less customers. Many times I would walk into a bar and be the only guy there. I was in a sports bar playing pool with 6 hot girls in bikinis, and they all wanted to go back with me to my hotel room. Never experienced any like it. Impossible back home. Picked the nicest and hottest one. 2000p ($44 usd) for a full night of gfe. My room had a balcony so we did it outside too.
So were all the girls you are mentioning in your trip report P4P or just this particular one?

I mean, there's nothing wrong with whoremongering around but you gotta call it by its name. Aren't you just succesful because they think you can pay for them/their family? Even that other girl you mentioned who isn't (technically) a whore is hassling you for money.

Also $140 barfine wtf? You can get cheaper whores in Amsterdam, and they won't be Asians either.
CoolGuyEh
Freshman Poster

Post by CoolGuyEh »

Anthropolonerd wrote:
So were all the girls you are mentioning in your trip report P4P or just this particular one?

I mean, there's nothing wrong with whoremongering around but you gotta call it by its name. Aren't you just succesful because they think you can pay for them/their family? Even that other girl you mentioned who isn't (technically) a whore is hassling you for money.

Also $140 barfine wtf? You can get cheaper whores in Amsterdam, and they won't be Asians either.

Well yes it's pretty obvious. I'm showing the price in $ and using lingo like barfine and gfe.

Amsterdam is 50€ ($68 usd) across the board for a quick suck & fuk. That's like 15 to 30 min dude. I haven't seen any long time or gfe there. Everything is rushed.

They do have some of the hottest working girls in the world, but quickies just don't do it for me. Plus it's still expensive city. Plus it was chilly and rainy too. But great place for potheads though.
CoolGuyEh
Freshman Poster

Post by CoolGuyEh »

xiongmao wrote:Pattaya is bonkers but it's a lot cheaper than Bangkok. Watch yourself, it's full of gangs, dogs, speeding cars, bikes, unsafe boats and aggressive ladyboys. But the biggest danger is your fellow farang.
Thanks for the tip. I'm going this holiday weekend. They said it's going to be a lot more chaotic. Any recommendations for bars or where to stay, or is it just easy enough to just wing it when I get there?
CoolGuyEh
Freshman Poster

Back to Work

Post by CoolGuyEh »

Well vacations over and its right back to work. To finish up, I had a great time in Thailand. I actually found Pattaya a little more expensive than Bangkok, but you do get that sea breeze and beach town feel. The food is excellent and they have a nice mall too. Tons of beer bars too. There are like little beer bars within beer bars. The bar girls there... meh. Not really any eye catchers, but the old expats here seem to love them. There a also tons of Russians here. Pattaya seems to be a Russian tourist hotspot, so if you like Russian girls, there are lots of them walking around town. There are also Russian gogos too.

Walking Street is just like Soi Cowboy in Bangkok, expensive as hell. Xiongmao is right; all the rich Japaense and Russian tourists here are LITERALLY throwing stacks of cash on the stages for the girls to grab. They really spoiled them, and now the barfines are ridiculously high. However, I did find some gems. The prices seem to go down the further you go from the tourist area.

To Summarize, I went on this trip mainly for p4p (which almost everyone told me was a bad idea), but it turned out to be the best vacation I've ever had! Not only did I have a smoking hot girl in my bed every single night, but everything else I saw and did was like the BONUS! That included finding the city of my dreams: Bangkok.

Its the FOOD capital of the world: I can try new tasty dishes, every meal of the day, for cheap.

SHOPPING capital of the world: they have like a dozen high end malls networked together in one tight area, with countless street vendors and food stalls scattered everywhere and in-between. Never seen anything like it. You can buy anything here.

The P4P, is well a little expensive, but still cheaper and better than what you get in North America. I only stayed for a few days, so I didn't get the chance to dig deeper into the scene. However, simply having the option and availability to have a smoking hot girl in your bed, any night of the week, is satisfactory to me.

Healthcare. They have 2 of the top 10 hospitals in the world for medical tourists. Also the dentist was excellent and cheap, with no wait time as a walk-in.

As well, Warm weather year round, and a lower cost of living than back home. I think most of you other SEA travellers already knew of this long before me, but oh well. Its my new #1 choice place of retirement... so far.

Hmm for next trip, gonna explore more of SEA. I'm really interested in lower China wandering around that Pearl River Delta Megacity sounds exciting. Still the rest of Thailand and Philippines to explore too. So little vacation time. Grrr wish I could just win the lottery and GO and not come back. Anyways, hope I contributed something useful to someone reading this report and thanks for reading.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

coolguyeh

Why bother writing such a long post about p4p? They are just there to take your money, why travel so far away to do whores
You talkin about 'ratios' in brothels? Come to Australia and ratio will be 10 to 1
$140 for bar fine? wtf
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

@coolguyeh

Interesting post, thanks for sharing. I was in Angeles City on Feb.7-9, maybe we inadvertently saw each other. My hotel was Kokomos right in the middle of walking street. Granted I wasn't there for p4p, it was still really entertaining seeing the nightlife of the city. I was meeting a girl there and she took me to a couple of the strip joints/ girly bars as well as dance clubs. I must say at times I felt my morals were tested but I'm simply not a fan of the p4p atmosphere. But hey to each their own, right? Glad you had fun.